Fredericksburg
✟7,971.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I need to speak out about extreme abuses in the Hill County of Eros or Texas. I grew up there, and it was always an evil, rotten place. High school boys would clamour over girls they called "wholesome" but these same girls acted like dangerous criminals and would nat hesitate to shout at, hit, or potentially injured anyone disliked. Thankfully I am long out of high school but these girls and their rabidly blind protectors need to face justice.

My guardian is from Eros. I grew up thinking she was a persecuted Christian. She seemed in the surface to go against a lot of the evil. Her enemies were some of the biggest criminals in town and she said she valued the truth. She has an adult son and daughter who are openly wicked and she also seemed to have turned away from them, but keep up contact a little. So I stayed with this woman thinking she was the best possible option.

It turns out she is one of the most evil people in Eros! She hides it very well, especially around other women. Everything about her is either fake or sneaky. She even tries to wear pink to hide her outer look. She hates pink and I will never understand why she harms herself like this at all, but she is a master of outward deception.

The real person is nat who I grew up with. The real her completely lacks self control. If there is something sneaky, evil, dirty, and foul she can almost be counted on to attempt it. I think she has committed serious crimes here, and I have repeatedly reported them, but she is thought to be rich and few punish her. She buys officers!!! The real person is also extremely verbally abusive. She will yell and shriek over the slightest noise and let's loose streams of cursing. She is a staunch, staunch stoic, dislikes free emotions, and is extremely difficult for many to get along with.

I found out recently she has, for most of my life from 12 years old until now, been buying sneaky, expensive, custom gifts for her openly evil children. Meanwhile, she nat only has never been offering this service to me, but has been buying me garbage! For example, she buys me horse idols and I do nat like or have any skill with horses. I have always been open about what I wanted, but I rarely get anything I like for Christmas and birthday, and only if I practically shove them in her purchase basket. Thankfully, I have been helped this way. However, it is obvious Jesus is nat in Christmas anymore. If you do nat get what you want, you do nat have to pretend.

One year, I listed two things that at the time, were special requests that could nat be bought in stores. These were major requests, as in, if you can get them, I do nat need other things. She naturally did nat get them, just easy store bought stuff I did nat like. This was an especially tragic celebration. One Item in particular was important and I used it in Christian discussions. I have since been given a lot better, but at the time, this woman gave up my two custom spots to her evil children in secret. I grew up with her like a third child and there was na reason for such cruelty!

It gets worse. Where did she get these customs? There are a lot of options. However, I think she buys them from our corrupt Methodist church!!! Of course I would never accept customs from there and am thankful I did nat receive them. However, there is little lower than this action, both from her and the corrupt church!!!

It is sad. This church does feed on women who cannat negotiate the world of customs as well as men. However, never buy anything from there!!! I think the quality has to be dirt low on these customs. If you are a fan of Dragon Ball and Pokemon, please note that this is what her evil children have been ordering. I even think they order same characters on repeat. I am nat telling you what to watch, but both these series and the Methodist church in my area now have deep black shadows cast over them. This whole thing is almost like looking into the depths of Hell and all from someone I thought knew better.

LoricaLady

YHWH's
Site Supporter
Jul 27, 2009
Ohio
✟1,087,476.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
There are many great formums on this website which you may find more appropriate for your rant.

I’m sorry for all the sad things you have mentioned. But this is actually a formum for prayers. Prayers for the persecuted church. Particularly in places where the persecution is very horrific, as in India, the Middle East, Nigeria, and Central America.

Lots of times people wander onto here not really realizing what the focus of this forum is. May you find some sympathetic listeners.

• Friendly
Reactions: jacks
Upvote 0