United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Fr. Dwight Longenecker

In a recent article for National Catholic Reporter, Jesuit NuChurch priest, Thomas Reese said he didn’t believe in transubstantiation because it was an out of date concept which was impossible for anyone to understand who hadn’t studied Aristotelian metaphysics. Now “Aristotelian metaphysics” is itself a nice juicy long word and one which is easily used to confound people. I have learned over the years that one of the ways for NuChurch innerleckshuls have to promote all forms of heresy and dissent is to complicate what is simple and simplify what is complex.

They use big words to show off about how smart they are, but they also use big words and long winded arguments (often in PhD dissertations or boring books) to confound people of lesser education and smaller vocabularies. They also use the other tactic of taking complex moral and theological concepts or principles and simplifying them by reducing the conversation to sentimentality, straw men and ad hominem arguments. What pleases me immensely is that the ordinary Catholics in the pews–the men in my parish men’s group for example–are not as dumb as the innerleckshuls think they are. They are no so easily fooled by smart Jesuits in New York, Washington DC or Rome. Neither are they taken in by their manipulative and underhanded tactics used by the synod of synodality by synodists for a synodal church–whether they be German bishops, little English journalists or the whole pack of Jesuitical hyenas who prey on Christ’s flock.

Did I say the men of my parish men’s group? Even the kids in my eight grade confirmation class can see through the intentional misdirection, obfuscation and shallow argumentation of NuChurch advocates.

What is required in this age of fake news, lies, manipulation, virtue signaling and emotional blackmail is some simple straight forward God talk–the kind of simple and clear communication like which C.S.Lewis was a master.

Continued below.