Examining The Self Contradictory Testimonies By Paul

caller_to_truth

Sep 10, 2004
In god's earth
✟1,125.00
Faith
Muslim
Galilee said:
it's true that in arabic the word "allah" might be used by christians.
but it's different from the word "Allah" that muslims use.
christians use it more like "al-lah" which means "the God" .. in other words "God".
christians don't use it as God's personal name !!
so that if an arab christian speaks English he would say "God", he won't say "allah" because that would sound silly !!
unlike muslims , who use the word "allah" as it was God's personal name, and would call him "allah" even if they are speaking english.
just like they would call someone "Samir" or "Hasan" or "khadija", like a personal name.
and this is an awful mistake !!
not to mention that this is how pagans in mecca used to deal with their god's names before Islam. with personal name, like "al-lat", "al-uzza", or "manat" .

so as you can see my friend, christians and muslims use this word in such a different way that even shows that there's no way that this is the same God that they are both talking about.

just because you speak a bit of Arabic you think you Know it all.Allah means GOD in the bible and in the Quran it is taliking of the same GOD period end of story

Upvote 0

Galilee

Veteran
Aug 6, 2004
✟1,355.00
Faith
Baptist
caller_to_truth said:
just because you speak a bit of Arabic you think you Know it all.Allah means GOD in the bible and in the Quran it is taliking of the same GOD period end of story
yes, because i speak arabic.
and you saw how muslims and christians use this word in such different ways.
and no, it's not the same God.
as example, according to my God there won't be marriage with 72 wives for every man and sexual relationship in heaven.
so, how can my God and yours be the same ?
it's so simple.

peace and love :)

Upvote 0

new_manII

Jun 10, 2004
Visit site
✟8,105.00
Faith
Oriental Orthodox
Hello
muslimah. said:
Stop trying to change the subject . Believe me I know how you feel , but try to read carefully, and do NOT lie by twisting the meaning of what you write,It might save all the embarrassment you’re trying to hide from the original subject.
how can I lie and twist what I wrote?!!! :help:

muslimah. said:
If you continue avoiding discussing the main subject , then I will have to ignore whatever you write , exactly as I did with you on other forums , because I do NOT have the time to waste .
No comment

muslimah. said:
Finally :- The rule for lying is crystal clear where God says in His Holy Book 24 : 7. And the fifth (testimony) (should be) the invoking of the Curse of Allâh on him if he be of those who tell a lie (against her).
It seems lying in your religion is OK ?
1- The Bible says it crystal clear "Do NOT Lie" period.
While the *verse* you quoted from Quran is talking about how muslims should *debate* with non-muslims.
every part should take his time cursing the other part. and the winner one's curses will fall upon the looser...
very civilized way of debating indeed...

2- Great. So you want to tell us that even your prophet of Islam didn't follow Islam rules?
do you know the Hadeeth about the three cases in which you can *lie*?
would you please, write it down, or I should do it?

still waiting for verses from Quran upon which you based your belief in my preivous original questions...
If you have time to comment on my posts saying that you do not have time, then please, instead of saying you don't have time, take some time of that time and answer my little questions

have fun finding them, if any ;)

nmII

Upvote 0

new_manII

Jun 10, 2004
Visit site
✟8,105.00
Faith
Oriental Orthodox
caller_to_truth said:
If paul is not mentioned by name in the Quran that does not mean that muslims are lying.
So you are guessing that he was the one who *corrupted* God's words and Isa's message???
you know, as a muslim, that you cannot build your *belief* on guessing...
what about Muslims who say that Paul was a messanger from Allah in thier comments on Quran verses???

have fun :wave:

Upvote 0

new_manII

Jun 10, 2004
Visit site
✟8,105.00
Faith
Oriental Orthodox
Eternal_Believer said:
I got some questions ok brother?
Quote:So you are guessing that he was the one who *corrupted* God's words and Isa's message???
Whats Isa?
Isa, is the name that Quran gave to Jesus. it called him Isa, Son of Mary.
Mary is daughter of Emran, that is Moses' Father!
she's also Sister of Haron, Moses' brother.
her mother is Emran's wife!

Eternal_Believer said:
Andway newman, whats orthodox belief?
Nothing to do with debate. I wanna know more abt you thats all.
okay, PM me and we can talk :)
love
nmII

Upvote 0

muslimah.

Aug 25, 2004
✟955.00
Faith
Muslim
new_manII said:
Isa, is the name that Quran gave to Jesus. it called him Isa, Son of Mary.
Mary is daughter of Emran, that is Moses' Father!
she's also Sister of Haron, Moses' brother.
her mother is Emran's wife!

okay, PM me and we can talk :)
love
nmII

You either intentionally distort the facts

or have a problem which prevents you from comprehendung what you read

anyway : in both cases I advise you to stop , because it is reall a pitty how you deal with things:-

1- You claimed that we & our PROPHET attack others based on a hadeeth you distorted.

2- I wrote 2 Quranic verses about the rule of making Jesus a god or son of God & you still want more . as if Paul is not included??!!!

3- And now this ! from where did you get the idea the Mary is the sister of the prophets Moses & Haron ?

STOP LYING!!!

Upvote 0

muslimah.

Aug 25, 2004
✟955.00
Faith
Muslim
Galilee said:
yes, because i speak arabic.
and you saw how muslims and christians use this word in such different ways.
and no, it's not the same God.
as example, according to my God there won't be marriage with 72 wives for every man and sexual relationship in heaven.
so, how can my God and yours be the same ?
it's so simple.

peace and love :)

Check out Mark 25 : 14 to find that there is wine in heavens

And check out Mark 10 : 29-31

+ Luke 18 : 30

and you will find 100 wives in both here & in heavens

That is if you believe your Book!

Upvote 0
Feb 21, 2003
Manchester
Visit site
✟13,683.00
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Single
muslimah. said:
Check out Mark 25 : 14 to find that there is wine in heavens

LOL!!!

I find that quite hilarious - do you not realise that the Gospel of Mark finishes at Chapter 16, that's 9 chapters before this apparent Chapter 25?

So now I must ask - which Bible are you reading from, because no Bible has 25 chapters in Mark.

I even checked out Mark 15: 14 to see whether it was a typo, but no, Mark 15:14 says nothing about wine.

Upvote 0

caller_to_truth

Sep 10, 2004
In god's earth
✟1,125.00
Faith
Muslim
S Walch said:
LOL!!!

I find that quite hilarious - do you not realise that the Gospel of Mark finishes at Chapter 16, that's 9 chapters before this apparent Chapter 25?

So now I must ask - which Bible are you reading from, because no Bible has 25 chapters in Mark.

I even checked out Mark 15: 14 to see whether it was a typo, but no, Mark 15:14 says nothing about wine.
You tell us mate theer so many versions each adding and removing verses that we can't keep up anymore
the Bible I have Has Just been given new version and many things taken out.
I am just now reading 2-3 differnt versions of the Bible and non of them say the same thing.WHY
peace:D

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Petr

Gnostic Christian
Sep 22, 2003
Brno
✟8,702.00
Faith
caller_to_truth said:
You tell us mate theer so many versions each adding and removing verses that we can't keep up anymore
the Bible I have Has Just been given new version and many things taken out.
I am just now reading 2-3 differnt versions of the Bible and non of them say the same thing.WHY
peace:D
Because they are tranlations, and every translator can translate it differently. It doesn't matter which Bible you are reading, all carry the same message: that Jesus died for you so that you may be a true friend of God and live with Him.

Upvote 0

azri

Sep 19, 2004
✟877.00
Faith
Muslim
Because they are tranlations, and every translator can translate it differently. It doesn't matter which Bible you are reading, all carry the same message: that Jesus died for you so that you may be a true friend of God and live with Him.
"Your (real) friends are God, His Apostle, and the (fellowship of) believers,- those who establish regular prayers and regular charity, and they bow down humbly (in worship)."(The Noble Quran, 5:55)

"Who can be better in religion than one who submits his whole self to God, does good, and follows the way of Abraham the true in Faith? For God did take Abraham for a friend." (The Noble Quran, 4:125)

Upvote 0

Petr

Gnostic Christian
Sep 22, 2003
Brno
✟8,702.00
Faith
azri said:

"Your (real) friends are God, His Apostle, and the (fellowship of) believers,- those who establish regular prayers and regular charity, and they bow down humbly (in worship)."(The Noble Quran, 5:55)

"Who can be better in religion than one who submits his whole self to God, does good, and follows the way of Abraham the true in Faith? For God did take Abraham for a friend." (The Noble Quran, 4:125)
So Abraham was equal to God?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

new_manII

Jun 10, 2004
Visit site
✟8,105.00
Faith
Oriental Orthodox
muslimah. said:
You either intentionally distort the facts

or have a problem which prevents you from comprehendung what you read

anyway : in both cases I advise you to stop , because it is reall a pitty how you deal with things:-

1- You claimed that we & our PROPHET attack others based on a hadeeth you distorted.

2- I wrote 2 Quranic verses about the rule of making Jesus a god or son of God & you still want more . as if Paul is not included??!!!

3- And now this ! from where did you get the idea the Mary is the sister of the prophets Moses & Haron ?

STOP LYING!!!
are you kidding Muslimah? :help:

here's my first post in this thread

Hello everyone
we got used to Muslims' attack to St. Paul...
well, according to Islam, Quran and Sunna are the bases of Muslim faith and belief...
so, can any one of you, muslims, quote from Qruan and Sunna what supports that view that Paul was a false *prophet* ? and that he was the one who *changed and corrupted* the Bible and the Book of 'Isa Jesus peace be upon him?
or you're just claiming something your Allah and your Prophet didn't say [i.e. you lie at your Allah ] ??

Hope we get a clear and direct answer...

have fun everyone
nmII
1- Quote from Quran and Sunna what supports that view that Paul was a false *prophet*
2- Quote from Quran and Sunna what says that He was the one who changed God's words and Jesus' message.
3- Hope we get a clear and direct answer...

I think someone that improtant must Quran mention him by name, right?
if Quran mentioned Muhmd's son's name when Muhmd took his [son] wife and married her, won't Quran mention the name of the man who changed Allah's message on Isa (PBUH) ??

understood?

have fun and Don't change the subject please...
after that, we can argue till next year about Isa's family...
nmII

Upvote 0

azri

Sep 19, 2004
✟877.00
Faith
Muslim
That wasn't the damn question! Was Abraham equal to God? If no, Koran spoke nonsense there, because friendship is about equality. When you are a friend with someone you take that person to be equal to you.
"Say: He is God, the One and Only; God, the Eternal, Absolute; He begetteth not, nor is He begotten; And there is none like unto Him." (The Noble Quran, 112:1-4)

Upvote 0

caller_to_truth

Sep 10, 2004
In god's earth
✟1,125.00
Faith
Muslim
Petr said:
Don't keep denying it again I can show you places where whole verses are removed and then it is said in the footnotes that they were not from original manuscripts.Those who made those changes are not denying it so why are you.It is not just an errors of translation. words have been added removed verses removed.you check for your self then you come and Argue i have just compared two bibles one the KJV that I have and the New KJV there has been a lot of additons and removals not translation errors.
peace :D

Upvote 0