Jul 8, 2013
✟15,167.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I'm glad you created a website to help explain to other people why you chose Christianity. It might help other people come to the same conclusion as yourself.

The website is for defending the Christology of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ. It also addresses the Biblical verses that Muslims misquote in order to refute our beliefs. The website is called Christology Answering Islam

Upvote 0
Jul 8, 2013
✟15,167.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Welcome Christology! I hope your time in CF will bring great fellowship as you bless us with your knowledge of Islam and how to evangelise Muslims.

Yes I want to share my knowledge of Islam. The way to evangelize is a tricky one. The message of the Bible is definitive, but because the Muslims believe their Qur'an is the word of God they claim the Bible has been corrupted. But this is the reason I left Islam because of the errors I stumbled across in the Qur'an. The biggest obstacles that separates us is the divinity of Jesus, Jesus as the begotten Son of God and the concept of blood atonement. I can explain all these positions to show the Muslims that all of the above was understood by all the previous prophets. Even the Jewish literature supports the Christian belief, especially the Targums.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
Jul 8, 2013
✟15,167.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
It is fantastic to hear of your faith in Jesus!

Can you share more about how you came to believe in Him? I'd love to hear the story.

Hello brother. I was brought up with the basic knowledge of Jesus but my family did not regularly attend the church. As I grow older I remember one glancing up into the sky a professing to believe in God. At that point I had forgotten that my eternal salvations rest upon knowing Jesus. It was at this point I got influenced by the simplistic teaching of Islam. I believed the Qur'an was the uncorrupted word of God, and that everything in the Qur'an was correct and anything that is in conflict with the Qur'an is rejected, and that forced me to believe the Bible was corrupt. After defending Islam for 15 years I stumbled across a variant verse which gave me a shock. I had to resolve this issue, although that led me to more and more variants until I became an apostate of Islam. This led me to turn back to the Bible and challenge the text. I spent many months reading scripture and prophecies. Now it was the accurate prophecy of Daniel 9:24-27 that convinced me the Bible was from God. This also led me to challenge the Qur'an and refute its position.

Upvote 0

This Old Tent

Jul 5, 2013
Hawaii
Visit site
✟15,201.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
After defending Islam for 15 years I stumbled across a variant verse which gave me a shock. I had to resolve this issue, although that led me to more and more variants until I became an apostate of Islam. This led me to turn back to the Bible and challenge the text. I spent many months reading scripture and prophecies. Now it was the accurate prophecy of Daniel 9:24-27 that convinced me the Bible was from God. This also led me to challenge the Qur'an and refute its position.

The prophesies of Daniel are pretty amazing. I'm so glad you discovered them and that they resonated TRUTH in your heart. God bless you.

Upvote 0