Evoloution is Just Bad Science

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

aca_rev55

corvus_corax said:
I have a pHd in evoloution and eskatolgikal theology.
I am WAY geniuser than you. I got a 194.37 IQ
BRING IT ON BABY!

/humor

Its not only "very difficult to pull off a pretense of intellect and scholarship when you cannot even be bothered to check your spelling", but its also extremely easy to spout non-existent credentials.
This thread has gone and is going nowhere fast.
Pastorbob has not the cajones to back up his childish challenge (Im wondering if he's even checked back)

He probably checked(s) it. I know when I make a stupid post and I get the deserved replies I'm usually pretty embarrassed and too stubborn to admit it lol... I'm workin' on it though. Who knows, maybe he'll scrape his dignity together and come post his thoughts on the issue.

Upvote 0

corvus_corax

Naclist Hierophant and Prophet
Jan 19, 2005
Oregon
✟14,911.00
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
rev_atheist said:
He probably checked(s) it. I know when I make a stupid post and I get the deserved replies I'm usually pretty embarrassed and too stubborn to admit it lol... I'm workin' on it though. Who knows, maybe he'll scrape his dignity together and come post his thoughts on the issue.
Yeah, I may have been a bit harsh :blush:. It was 3:30 am and I was a bit tired. My snarkiness comes out when that happens
Ive made embarassing OPs as well (several times on several forums, much to my embarassment). Fessing up to mistakes is (IMO) a mark of a good forumite. And trust me, Ive done my fair share of fessing up ^_^

Upvote 0

corvus_corax

Naclist Hierophant and Prophet
Jan 19, 2005
Oregon
✟14,911.00
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
rev_atheist said:
Who hasn't? lol posting at 3:30 am... sounds like me, I'll be up all night being bored because I think "well, I won't be *that* tired when I get up at 6..." so I go only and be stupid.

Anyways, mistakes... it happens, it's all good.
Hehe
Sounds like me...."Just one more post, then Im going to bed. O wait! A new thread....Ok, just one more post then Im going to bed"
:D

Upvote 0

notto

Legend
May 31, 2002
Visit site
✟22,369.00
Faith
United Ch. of Christ
I don't think that pastorob will be back. He posted this (and much more!) at another board and abandon the discussion within a day or two.

http://forum.cygnus-study.com/archive/index.php/t-4905.html

If he comes back, here is what we can expect. I've highlighted a few of my favorites:

1. DNA is Digital Genetic Code. It is a Scientific Fact that anything Digital cannot Evolve. Anything Digital had a Creator.

2. There are certain Scientific Laws that govern the Universe.

A. All work that exists in the Universe is done by the process of heat exchange.

B. Hot always flows to cold.

C. If the Universe was infinately old then the temperature throughout the universe would be uniform.

D. The temperature throughout the universe is not uniform.

E. Therefore, the universe is not infinately old.

F. The universe had a beginning.

G. The universe is winding down into an eventual "Heat Death".

H. Who wound the universe up?

The Big Bang theory is the supposed answer to this question.

The theory basically says this "First there was nothing, then it Exploded"

This is exactly what the Bible says: "In the beginning Elohim (God) "Bara" (Created out of nothing) the heavens and the earth

3. Evouloution violates all three of the laws of Thermodynamics.

A. Matter cannot be Created or Destroyed.
B. Everything Decreases/degenetates over time.
C. Every substance that has a possitive entropy becomes 0 at the temperature of absolute zero.

The natural laws of thermodynamics contradict the theory of evoloution.

4. Protein Molecules degenerate in Water, which is the premise of the primordial pool theory.

5. One of the smallest life forms is a bacteria. It has an electric motor that spins its tail. This electric motor is made up of over 40 individual parts, remove 1 part the bacteria could not function. Even in this smallest of life forms, it is Scientifically impossible for bacteria to develop this sophisticated motor process through evoloution. It is obviously the product of sophisticated design.

6. The scientific date suggests that at the moment of intial expansion of the universe it expanded to 10 to the 12th power. (Shroeder)

Take the Scientist estimated age of the universe, 16 Billion years.

X 365 days a year,= 6 trillion days Divided by 10 to the 12 power, you get 6 days....the number of days the Word of God says He created it in!

7. The speed of light has been measured over 164 times by 16 distinct methods over the last 300 years. The findings of these studies is that the Speed of Light is not constant, it is in fact slowing down. This means the universe is winding down, is not eternal, but had a beginning.

8. In over 120 years of evoloutionary study, not one intermediate process has been discovered.

THATS WHY THEY CALL IT THE THEORY OF EVOLOUTION

Upvote 0

Wonderfulcross

Mar 10, 2005
✟385.00
Faith
Christian
And since evolution is nothing but bad science... let's see 100% proof that creation is the way to go without using "bad science" like evolutionists use. It's gotta be scientific proof, and you can't use the Bible or any of God's words.[/QUOTE]:mad:

I'm yet to research proof for Creationism, but i have used up my spare time finding not flaws with evolution, but how evolution is a flaw. Look at what evolutionists base their argument on:

*An extremely weak fossil record that contains millions of fossils and not enough intermediate fossils(fossils that show transitions between organisms) to even fill a coffin
**Fossil frauds(Lucy, Neanderthal Man Nebraska Man)
*In turn, that leaves evolutionists with an almost empty evolutionary tree of life
*There's not enough time for evolution to happen. The earth is (according to evolutionists 4.55 billion years old) if from the beginning of time, the amino acids tried to rearrange themselves in an order to evolve, it would take 10 to the 650th power(1 decillion years)
*They rely on positive mutations that only happen .01 percent of all of the mutations that occur.
***Since DNA can't obtain foreign info. where did the first cell get blueprints to start creating all of those other structures?
*The human body has no vestigial structures. If you would like me to elaborate, please respond.

I'm only 14 years old and can see that evolution is 1 huge flaw. I suggest you buy a book called In Six Days reasons why 50 scientists think that evolution is impossible.
Can't wait to hear your response. :wave: :)

Upvote 0
C

Cassandra

Wonderfulcross said:
I'm yet to research proof for Creationism, but i have used up my spare time finding not flaws with evolution, but how evolution is a flaw. Look at what evolutionists base their argument on:

*An extremely weak fossil record that contains millions of fossils and not enough intermediate fossils(fossils that show transitions between organisms) to even fill a coffin

This just shows you haven't studied the fossil record at all. First off, EVERY fossil is a transitional. YOU are a transitional organism. the FR has overwhelming support for evolution. And even if it didn't, ToE does not rely on it.

**Fossil frauds(Lucy, Neanderthal Man Nebraska Man)

Ermm...none of these are frauds. Where did you come up with that?

*In turn, that leaves evolutionists with an almost empty evolutionary tree of life

False.

*There's not enough time for evolution to happen. The earth is (according to evolutionists 4.55 billion years old) if from the beginning of time, the amino acids tried to rearrange themselves in an order to evolve, it would take 10 to the 650th power(1 decillion years)

Never heard this. Source?

*They rely on positive mutations that only happen .01 percent of all of the mutations that occur.

Did you just make that number up? If not, source please.

***Since DNA can't obtain foreign info. where did the first cell get blueprints to start creating all of those other structures?

Don't know much about DNA...but as for the second part...ermm...God?

*The human body has no vestigial structures. If you would like me to elaborate, please respond.

please elaborate.

I'm only 14 years old and can see that evolution is 1 huge flaw. I suggest you buy a book called In Six Days reasons why 50 scientists think that evolution is impossible.
Can't wait to hear your response. :wave: :)

All you have shown is that you have zero knowledge of the subject and a very poor scientific education.

Sorry if I sound harsh...I don't mean to. You are very mistaken as far as your 'facts' are concerned.

Upvote 0

rmwilliamsll

avid reader
Mar 19, 2004
✟7,946.00
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Green
Can't wait to hear your response.

my response is that i have spent more than 14 years sitting in university classrooms and studying.
and you are sure? you probably don't know what an allele is (that came up today here) nor what epistemology is.

it is better to remain quiet and have men think you are a fool, then to empty your mouth and remove all doubt.

Upvote 0

Mechanical Bliss

Secrecy and accountability cannot co-exist.
Nov 3, 2002
A^2
Visit site
✟21,365.00
Faith
Atheist
Politics
US-Democrat
Wonderfulcross said:
I'm only 14 years old and can see that evolution is 1 huge flaw.

Never mind for the moment that none of your statements were correct aside from conveying the concluded age of the earth by geologists.

Why do you think someone at 14 years of age with zero formal science education (at least at the university level, where it becomes meaningful) and zero hands on experience working as a research biologist or paleontologist "knows" that evolution is completely flawed and yet the vast majority of all scientists who have been actively educated on the topic and/or working in a hands-on fashion in their field longer than you've been alive don't realize this?

Are they all lying as part of a vast conspiracy, or are they just incredibly stupid despite their educational and professional backgrounds?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Lucretius

Senior Veteran
Feb 5, 2005
✟5,541.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Wonderfulcross said:

I'm only 16 years old and can see that evolution is scientific theory. I suggest you buy a book called The Origin Of The Species, it gives 50 (more) reasons why Darwinian evolution is evidenced.

Upvote 0

vajradhara

Diamond Thunderbolt of Indestructable Wisdom
Jun 25, 2003
Dharmadhatu
✟19,720.00
Faith
Buddhist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Others
i like cheese... all kinds of cheese really... Monteray Jack, Pepper Jack, Cheddar, Munster and the rest.

i had no idea that most cheese was made with Rennet. do you know what Rennet is? i sure didn't.. and i'm not happy that i know now...
rennet
Related: Biographies Chemistry

substance containing rennin, an enzyme having the property of clotting, or curdling, milk. It is used in the making of cheese and junket. Rennet is obtained from the stomachs of young mammals living on milk, especially from the inner lining of the fourth, or true, stomach (abomasum) of milk-fed calves. The preparation of rennet was formerly a part of the domestic function of making cheese; the inner membrane was kept in salt, dried, and, when rennet was needed, soaked in water. Now extract of rennet is made and sold commercially. It is usually prepared by soaking the tissues in warm, slightly salted water and straining and preserving the resulting liquid. Heat interferes with the action of rennet.

ew... the inner lining of the stomach of milk fed calves :sick:

that's just foul! i had no idea... really, i didn't. i have recently become interested in making my own cheese so i started to look into it... highly surprised is what i was.

now... i'm specifically searching out rennet free cheeses... a bit more expensive though.

Upvote 0
A

aeroz19

vajradhara said:
i like cheese... all kinds of cheese really... Monteray Jack, Pepper Jack, Cheddar, Munster and the rest.

i had no idea that most cheese was made with Rennet. do you know what Rennet is? i sure didn't.. and i'm not happy that i know now...
rennet
Related: Biographies Chemistry

substance containing rennin, an enzyme having the property of clotting, or curdling, milk. It is used in the making of cheese and junket. Rennet is obtained from the stomachs of young mammals living on milk, especially from the inner lining of the fourth, or true, stomach (abomasum) of milk-fed calves. The preparation of rennet was formerly a part of the domestic function of making cheese; the inner membrane was kept in salt, dried, and, when rennet was needed, soaked in water. Now extract of rennet is made and sold commercially. It is usually prepared by soaking the tissues in warm, slightly salted water and straining and preserving the resulting liquid. Heat interferes with the action of rennet.

ew... the inner lining of the stomach of milk fed calves :sick:

that's just foul! i had no idea... really, i didn't. i have recently become interested in making my own cheese so i started to look into it... highly surprised is what i was.

now... i'm specifically searching out rennet free cheeses... a bit more expensive though.

And did you all know that Mt. St. Helens recently let off some steam? We can see lava also between the cracks under the dome.

Upvote 0

Lithium Hobo

Daedric Prince
Jan 26, 2005
Hobo 13
Visit site
✟18,752.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
pastorob said:
I am new to this forum, but from what I have seen, all of the arguments regarding evoloution are old and tired and frankly, Not even good science.

The latest scientific information regarding DNA, verses Evoloutionary theory, is that under the constraints of Evoloution, DNA, being Digital Code, invalidates all Evoloutionary theory. Since DNA is Coded information about how matter is to be constructed, it is impossible that DNA could occur naturally. All Good Scientists know that Digital Code comes from an intelligent source, not by random selection. Anyway, I have taught this subjest for 20 + years and have over 1,000 hours of lectures on the subject. I look forward to any intelligent interaction with well informed challengers, if you dare!

And Christianity is a bad way of life. So there ya go. :) Welcome to the forums, btw.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Wonderfulcross

Mar 10, 2005
✟385.00
Faith
Christian
[

Ermm...none of these are frauds. Where did you come up with that?
Lucy: Dr. Johansen(discovered Lucy) claimed she could have walked upright. He makes this claim based on a knee bone that isn't even her's. They found the knee bone 2 miles away, and 200 feet under the surface. How do they know it is her's???
Neanderthal Man:It's jaw was dislocated when it was found, which made its jaw protrude more than normal. When placed back into the proper position, it was a modern human skull.

Never heard this. Source?

**A scientists called Chuck Missler. It was also in a book titled In Six Days. This book was written by 50 scientists of all fields of science that think evolution is impossible.

Did you just make that number up? If not, source please.

**It's a proven fact. Even my Biology teacher(evolutionists doesn't deny it)
99.99 percent of all mutations are harmful to the organism it occures in. Once again, my source is In Six Days.

Don't know much about DNA...but as for the second part...ermm...God?

**Why would God use a process to do what he could do in six days.

please elaborate.

Appendix:It is found that it produces antibodies, protects the intestines from infections, anf helps protect the body from diseases like blood cancer.
Tail bone:Attaches to muscles that aid in bowl movements.

All you have shown is that you have zero knowledge of the subject and a very poor scientific education.
I'm probably the smartest in my class. I deffinately have a poor scientific education.

Upvote 0

notto

Legend
May 31, 2002
Visit site
✟22,369.00
Faith
United Ch. of Christ
Wonderfulcross said:
[
Neanderthal Man:It's jaw was dislocated when it was found, which made its jaw protrude more than normal. When placed back into the proper position, it was a modern human skull.

So are you suggesting that we have only found one neanderthal skeleton?

I think you might need some new sources.

Chuck is not a scientist.

Upvote 0

Wonderfulcross

Mar 10, 2005
✟385.00
Faith
Christian
Tomk80 said:
Might I suggest that you, at 14 years, thinking that you know better than the world's biologists might just be a tad bit arrogant?

You think that all of the earth's scientists believe in evolution???:cry:
There are thousands (25,000) of scientists around the world that think evolution is impossible. That number is growing daily as the flaws of evolution and truths of Creationism are revealed.

Upvote 0

Lithium Hobo

Daedric Prince
Jan 26, 2005
Hobo 13
Visit site
✟18,752.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Wonderfulcross said:
You think that all of the earth's scientists believe in evolution???:cry:
There are thousands (25,000) of scientists around the world that think evolution is impossible. That number is growing daily as the flaws of evolution and truths of Creationism are revealed.

What truth would that be? That it's true because you said so? Sorry, but your arguement is stale and bland.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.