Peace and Love
Oct 6, 2013
Pa
✟6,506.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Have you ever noticed that when some one dies they say oh they are an angel in Heaven now looking over us. Oh they went to be in Heaven. This is said about people who do not follow God at all even atheist and yet people can not bare the truth, they have to say they are in Heaven. The truth is these people are in the grave waiting for the second resurrection when they will be judged, or judgement day. I had a friend die 2 years ago and her facebook page is still up, today was the 2 year mark and everyone decide to say nice things about her. They all said oh she is an Angel now or she is in Heaven, and I thought they are so full of [bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse]. My friend rejected Jesus, she was gay also, and although I tried to speak to her about God we were not really talking any more when she died because I talked so much about God and she did not want to hear it. So yeah you go from that to oh she is by God's side, really how she could not bare to hear anything about Him on earth. I think it is time we all grow up and stop lying. True no one knows for sure what happens, but God tells us you reject Him and you will not be with Him. I am so sick of the crap. What good does it do people to lie and say well he raised hell all his life but he is with God now. It might do people still living good to say yeah well he lost his soul. I mean then people would stop and think and say wow, but no people would say you are so mean how rude. They would be offended and we can not offend any one now days except Christians, you can do what you want to them no one cares. looking at people I am glad God is who He is because my patience and disgust with them ran out a long time ago, and you know whats worst that includes me. I am so sick of my sinful nature. I long long to be free from. But really people can we stop the bull and be real. Reject God and you are with out God in the after life, it is that simple, or would you rather be not offended into hell?

stuart lawrence

Oct 21, 2015
✟70,925.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Then I saw “a new heaven and a new earth, for the first heaven and the first earth had passed away, and there was no longer any sea. 2 I saw the Holy City, the new Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God, prepared as a bride, beautifully dressed for her husband. 3 And I heard a loud voice from the throne saying, “Look! God’s dwelling place is now(not before) among the people, and he will dwell with them. They will be his people, and God himself will be with them and be their God Rev21:1-3

Reactions: Dkh587
Upvote 0

Swan7

Made in the image of His Grace
Site Supporter
Aug 3, 2014
Forever Summer
✟435,986.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Luke 23:39-43
And one of the malefactors which were hanged railed on him, saying, If thou be Christ, save thyself and us. But the other answering rebuked him, saying, Dost not thou fear God, seeing thou art in the same condemnation? And we indeed justly; for we receive the due reward of our deeds: but this man hath done nothing amiss. And he said unto Jesus, Lord, remember me when thou comest into thy kingdom. And Jesus said unto him, Verily I say unto thee, To day shalt thou be with me in paradise. ~KJV

I have to agree with you there, Blue. People lie so much that they even lie amongst themselves and hide, swallowed up in their own pride. What I don't understand is why waste so much energy and time and effort to go about life on one's own strength? We don't need to and clearly we have rest in Him.

Reactions: MWood
Upvote 0

stuart lawrence

Oct 21, 2015
✟70,925.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Luke 23:39-43
And one of the malefactors which were hanged railed on him, saying, If thou be Christ, save thyself and us. But the other answering rebuked him, saying, Dost not thou fear God, seeing thou art in the same condemnation? And we indeed justly; for we receive the due reward of our deeds: but this man hath done nothing amiss. And he said unto Jesus, Lord, remember me when thou comest into thy kingdom. And Jesus said unto him, Verily I say unto thee, To day shalt thou be with me in paradise. ~KJV

I have to agree with you there, Blue. People lie so much that they even lie amongst themselves and hide, swallowed up in their own pride. What I don't understand is why waste so much energy and time and effort to go about life on one's own strength? We don't need to and clearly we have rest in Him.
Yes Jesus went to paradise, not heaven when he died on the cross. He told his disciples he would be in the heart of the earth and on the third day be raised to life. He told Mary once he had risen not to touch him, for he had not yet ascended to the father. And peter tells us when Jesus died at Calvary he went to preach to the spirits of those who died before he walked this earth

Upvote 0