Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
HypoTypoSis said:
"That whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have eternal life."

"For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life."

"He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God."

"And this is the condemnation, that light is come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil.

20For every one that doeth evil hateth the light, neither cometh to the light, lest his deeds should be reproved. 21But he that doeth truth cometh to the light, that his deeds may be made manifest, that they are wrought in God. "

Upvote 0

TheUltimateWarrior

May 17, 2006
✟380.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
lambslove said:
I appreciate the clarification. :)

So Fred Phelps thinks that God forces people to sin, then he throws rock at them for sinning.

Is Fred Phelps really throwing rocks at God vicariously?

Probably, but History tells me that God is a better aim.

Upvote 0

HypoTypoSis

Veteran
Jul 22, 2006
✟9,280.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
George,

You spelling and punctuation, not to mention you, yourself, your logic and reasoning capabilities, are beginning to lose it big time--as are several others here. This is not doing anyone any good. And, even though there are a couple-few people with some other related and serious seeking issues in process here, it will not be good to be a party to this confusion and discord; therefore, at least, for the time being, I will bow out of this thread.

HypoTypoSis

"For God is not the author of confusion, but of peace..."

Upvote 0

GeorgeE

May 17, 2006
✟618.00
Faith
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
lambslove said:
Your version of God is going to let hate-filled perverts who worship satan into heaven. There's some even better news. If unregenerate sinners are in heaven, it's actually hell, and I wouldn't want to be there anyway.
You that is what the Lake of Fire is all about; God will take annihilate the sin; but not the people. You know there is no difference let hate-filled perverts who worship Satan as well as unregenerate sinners then you or me except the blood of Jesus. No one said God would not punish the wicked; by the way the word punish means prune; curtail; chastise.

Also the Lake of Fire and Brimstone means The Lake of Devine purification in the Greek. You sure do hate sinners don't you.

Upvote 0

TheUltimateWarrior

May 17, 2006
✟380.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
GeorgeE said:
You that is what the Lake of Fire is all about; God will take annihilate the sin; but not the people. You know there is no difference let hate-filled perverts who worship Satan as well as unregenerate sinners then you or me except the blood of Jesus. No one said God would not punish the wicked; by the way the word punish means prune; curtail; chastise.

Also the Lake of Fire and Brimstone means The Lake of Devine purification in the Greek. You sure do hate sinners don't you.

I would rather have a unitarian tell me I hate sinners than claim to be a Christian and disregard the need for the cross.

Upvote 0

GeorgeE

May 17, 2006
✟618.00
Faith
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
TheUltimateWarrior said:
I would rather have a unitarian tell me I hate sinners than claim to be a Christian and disregard the need for the cross.
Christ was slain from the foundation of the earth; God had a savior before he had a sinner. If anyone is degrading the cross you are; you are tring tell me the Blood of jesus is not as powerfual as the sin of Adam. That blood has already cover all sin; should jesus die again over and over as He said to the father it is finished

Upvote 0

GeorgeE

May 17, 2006
✟618.00
Faith
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
TheUltimateWarrior said:
Total Agreement.

Its Jesus or Nothing.
i know you Baptist have God all in your little box and us universalist are nothing but a cult. The Gospel according to the baptist; the good news that all thier neighbors are going to eternal hell. What did the angel say to Mary; "good news to all men"; but no good news to the Baptist only.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

TheUltimateWarrior

May 17, 2006
✟380.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
GeorgeE said:
Christ was slain from the foundation of the earth; God had a savior before he had a sinner. If anyone is degrading the cross you are; you are tring tell me the Blood of jesus is not as powerfual as the sin of Adam. That blood has already cover all sin; should jesus die again over and over as He said to the father it is finished

Yea, that had nothing to do with what I posted.

Upvote 0

GeorgeE

May 17, 2006
✟618.00
Faith
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
HypoTypoSis said:
George,

You spelling and punctuation, not to mention you, yourself, your logic and reasoning capabilities, are beginning to lose it big time--as are several others here. This is not doing anyone any good. And, even though there are a couple-few people with some other related and serious seeking issues in process here, it will not be good to be a party to this confusion and discord; therefore, at least, for the time being, I will bow out of this thread.

HypoTypoSis

"For God is not the author of confusion, but of peace..."
The confusion is in religion; they have stopped following Christ and follow their old warn out wine skins. You are right about my spelling and punctuation; What about the two edged sword; the armor of god; Did not Jesus say

Matt 10: 34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.

Upvote 0

53Isaiah

2 Timothy 4:1-8
Nov 1, 2005
Massachusetts
✟16,176.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
I would ask all in this thread to give prayerful consideration to

Galatians 5

19 Now the works of the flesh are manifest, which are these; Adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lasciviousness,

20 Idolatry, witchcraft, hatred, variance, emulations, wrath, strife, seditions, heresies,

21 Envyings, murders, drunkenness, revellings, and such like: of the which I tell you before, as I have also told you in time past, that they which do such things shall not inherit the kingdom of God.

22 But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith,

23 Meekness, temperance: against such there is no law.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
£

£amb

GeorgeE said:
i know you Baptist have God all in your little box and us universalist are nothing but a cult. The Gospel according to the baptist; the good news that all thier neighbors are going to eternal hell. What did the angel say to Mary; "good news to all men"; but no good news to the Baptist only.

I hope we can do this some more it was fun.

Fun for whom? You insult then call it fun?

GeorgeE, if you want to debate...take it to General Theology where it can be debated. You are not to be debating in this forum. It doesn't take a mod to tell you this.

Upvote 0
£

£amb

GeorgeE...take the time to read this...you won't need a bible for this. :)

These are the rules for this forum:

It is not debate.
Someone who doesn't fall under the Baptist/Anabaptist faith may not discuss reasons for or against a subject being discussed on this forum. This includes questions that essentially are rebuttal or argumentative in nature.

It is not apologetics.
Someone who doesn't fall under the Baptist/Anabaptist faith may not engage in theological discussions that defend their particular point of view on scriptural, theological, doctrinal, (except for Baptists, Anabaptists, Christian Alliance, Quakers) or political issues.

It is not answering questions.
Let's say a thread is started that asks the question about what do you think about <insert subject>? Only Baptists/Anabaptists/Quaker/Missionary Alliance can offer an opinion about that. A member with any other faith icon may not answer that question in this forum. This is not to say they don't have an opinion on that topic, but they may not answer that question here. Neither may non-Baptists/Anabaptists offer rebuttal to opinions posted in response to a question or discussion.

It is not teaching
If a thread is started that asks a general question such as what do you think XYZ means? Only a member that is Baptist/Anabaptist/Quaker/Missionary Alliance (thus identifying him/herself as BA member) may give instruction on the topic. While there may be many very good ideas on the subject from other members (those from any other faith group) they may not give instruction in the Baptist/Anabaptist Forum.

Earnest questions are always welcome, from anyone.

It is
Essentially Fellowship is defined as discussion of topics of association, of companionship - i.e. discussions of things like friends, family, work..... these are fellowship posts. And posts that offer friendship would certainly be described as fellowship

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.