Aug 24, 2007
✟494,948.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unorthodox
Marital Status
Married
By the comments and heckles I am assuming that most of you all did not bother to read the article or watch the part of the video I pointed out.
The Pastor on that video was not the one speaking about this, it was his guest, a man who seems to have inside information from government sources and is careful to reveal what he can. It's sometimes hard to understand because of the way he has to be cautious while revealing this and it's to keep a panic from happening or getting himself in trouble with the powers that be.

Anyone who has read the bible in the OT and NT know that there's some very strange and scary sounding things that are predicted or prophesied to happen at the end of days.
To some it may sound fantastical, and be ignored because the human mind can only comprehend things to a certain point.

Anyone familiar with the Carrington event? I left a link so you could read up on it, it's something that's already happened and recorded and documented so it will give an idea of what is to come.

I posted this so that those who have ears to hear will see this as a gesture of loving your neighbor. I vacillated over posting this but felt that even through the ridicule that was sure to come I felt it was my duty to share.

So please don't' use this as a peanut gallery from a high school debate session. I chose the Christians Only Current news forum because I'd hoped for better.....

FWIW I've been having internet problems the past few days, more-so than usual as well as my laptop flickering......

Upvote 0

Handmaid for Jesus

You can't steal my joy
Site Supporter
Dec 19, 2010
enroute
✟1,405,807.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
By the comments and heckles I am assuming that most of you all did not bother to read the article or watch the part of the video I pointed out.
The Pastor on that video was not the one speaking about this, it was his guest, a man who seems to have inside information from government sources and is careful to reveal what he can. It's sometimes hard to understand because of the way he has to be cautious while revealing this and it's to keep a panic from happening or getting himself in trouble with the powers that be.

Anyone who has read the bible in the OT and NT know that there's some very strange and scary sounding things that are predicted or prophesied to happen at the end of days.
To some it may sound fantastical, and be ignored because the human mind can only comprehend things to a certain point.

Anyone familiar with the Carrington event? I left a link so you could read up on it, it's something that's already happened and recorded and documented so it will give an idea of what is to come.

I posted this so that those who have ears to hear will see this as a gesture of loving your neighbor. I vacillated over posting this but felt that even through the ridicule that was sure to come I felt it was my duty to share.

So please don't' use this as a peanut gallery from a high school debate session. I chose the Christians Only Current news forum because I'd hoped for better.....

FWIW I've been having internet problems the past few days, more-so than usual as well as my laptop flickering......
I and others appreciate your effort so be encouraged.:oldthumbsup::oldthumbsup:

• Friendly
Reactions: Lulav
Upvote 0

Panthers

Nov 20, 2022
Calgary
✟20,462.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Really? Like, really? Come on, you can't actually believe this stuff. All these doomsday videos and theories are concocted by con men in order for gullible saps to purchase their books/products and make them rich. Who can forget Y2K?....what an absolute con of the world's populous. Reality check: the world doesn't end till after Christ comes back. Anyone who says differently is taking you for a fool, or is misinformed.
The Secular world ended in 2020, when 99.9% of the world was locked down and hiding in their caves. Revelation 6:15

This Biblical end was brought apon the world via the HORSESHOE BAT.
of whom is the beast of the earth (batcaves),
and whom speaks like a dragon, (sonar echoing) and who has two horns(ears) like a lamb.
Revelation 13:11

because of the BAT, whom is the beast of the earth, all were made to take a mark of 99.9% (666 when administered) germ killing hand sanitizer
and/or a temperature scan on the forehead, in order to buy and sell.
Revelation 13:17

As the name indicates, it was the HORSEMEN who administered the virus via HORSESHOE BAT.
Revelation 6:8

This Biblical end was predicted in 2012 using the Book of Revelation, Fibonacci Sequence, and the world's population.
Daniel 4:13

The prediction was that when the world hit 7778742049 people, that the world would end.
On April 18th 2020, according to worldpopclock.com, the world had reached 7778742049, and the world was at a technical and Biblical end.

As for the rapture and the end of the earth...

For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout,
with the voice of the archangel,
and with the trump of God;
and the dead in Christ shall rise first:
1 Thessalonians 4:16

And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them,
and judgment was given unto them:
and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus,
and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast,
neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads,
or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.
Revelation 20:4

But the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished.
This is the first resurrection.
Revelation 20:5

THEN we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds,
to meet the Lord in the air:
and so shall we ever be with the Lord.
1 Thessalonians 4:17

Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection:
on such the second death hath no power,
but they shall be priests of God and of Christ,
and shall reign with him a thousand years.
Revelation 20:6

And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying,
Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men,
and he will dwell with them,
and they shall be his people,
and God himself shall be with them,
and be their God.
Revelation 21:2

Upvote 0

Lulav

Y'shua is His Name
Aug 24, 2007
✟494,948.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unorthodox
Marital Status
Married
For those interested here is an update on the things happening in the sky.

" Until the end of January 2023 a hail of geomagnetic storms will spill on the earth: the sun will Rage on the earth on Jan 19,20,26 and 31" from a Russian news site seen in video.

Please check the video or the news site for a list of dates with what could be occurring.

Here's a screen shot

1674280170757.png

On the 19th my husband told me he was feeling apathetic. That is one of the experiences one can have during these storms. Also bad Migraines, lethargy, fatigue and spikes in Blood Pressure.

Expected on that day and the next was to be a 5pt magnetic storm which is classified as a medium geostrike. The point system goes only to 8.

This is from another site

1674280682059.png

Besides the health issues electronic equipment will experience some problems

It could effect spacecraft, satellites, TV signals, GPS etc all electronic communications.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Handmaid for Jesus

You can't steal my joy
Site Supporter
Dec 19, 2010
enroute
✟1,405,807.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
All day Wednesday there were phone problems and internet was glitchy. I heard that the credit cards and ebt cards and gas card readers were not working. People at my Bible study Wednesday night were reporting things they experienced with their electronics.

• Informative
Upvote 0

Lulav

Y'shua is His Name
Aug 24, 2007
✟494,948.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unorthodox
Marital Status
Married
Tonight I noticed my dog chasing his tail more than usual ..... I think he senses this event?
Animals most times have more sense than humans.
But The Bible tells of a different creation, so i know this is just fantasy from science.
Not fantasy, observable science.
What scientists - not evangelists who would not know a solar flare from a lighter - have claimed any of the things in the OP?
American, Russian, Israeli, many around the world. Those who do not publicize this for obvious reasons.
Really? Like, really? Come on, you can't actually believe this stuff. All these doomsday videos and theories are concocted by con men in order for gullible saps to purchase their books/products and make them rich. Who can forget Y2K?....what an absolute con of the world's populous. Reality check: the world doesn't end till after Christ comes back. Anyone who says differently is taking you for a fool, or is misinformed.
Thing is especially now human kind has an overload on their plates right now, considering the ongoing hype about the Corona virus.
Well, it's January 5th 2023 right now. 9:31am Pacific Standard Time to be exact.

My prediction is that this same time tomorrow civilization will still be here. I'll try to check in and find out if we're all living in the Mad Max universe yet.
If you took time to read the article or watch the video it explained it was the start of these things. As the article I posted above says, the beginning of the month was mild, probably not noticeable to many at all. It has been increasing though through the later part of the month.
We have some time. The claim about Jan. 5th is...odd.
That was the start of the eruptions.
This is just something very very odd to me - in the last twentyfour hours/ the 5th of January, 2023, very unexpected and very strange behavior has happened in people/ individuals or groups / that I watched, that did not happen before today.
I only mention this having seen this op, referring to today,
and wonder if anyone else anywhere in the world noticed very odd or strange or different or bad behavior , harmful things,
in people they have seen before , and would not have expected this kind of thing before today ?
What have you noticed, and please be serious.
as for the topic, or 'the beginning of the end',
is it also written in Scripture, "we are /already/ in the last hour" .... i.e. the 'end' began in the first century then ?
Yes, Yeshua gave warnings but said these things must happen but it was not yet the end. But also it is written that they would increase and He particularly mentioned signs in the stars (planets too) moon and Sun which is where this is coming from.
I'm still here - if anyone was wondering.
What makes you think this was about you disappearing?
So good news, it's Holy Epiphany today. Have a blessed Epiphany everyone.
Also good news, civilization is still here, not a single thunder dome or post-apocalyptic biker gang in sight. It appears I dressed up in leather and iron spikes and bought this guitar that spits flames for nothing.
You better hope that it isn't an electric guitar, if you've read up on the Carrington event you'll get my drift.
four days later.... :(
Sounds like you're disappointed?

Upvote 0

Lulav

Y'shua is His Name
Aug 24, 2007
✟494,948.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unorthodox
Marital Status
Married
I guess with all that's going on folks have forgotten that just this past Oct these photos were released showing what could come

1674350024844.png

these dark patches on the Sun are known as coronal holes and are regions where fast solar wind gushes out into space - According to Space.com, the coronal holes are in fact no laughing matter as they could mean a solar storm is heading toward Earth.

And here we are only a few months later.....................

No laughing matter.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Lulav

Y'shua is His Name
Aug 24, 2007
✟494,948.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unorthodox
Marital Status
Married
The Sun emitted a strong solar flare, peaking at 5:47 p.m. EDT on Jan. 10, 2023.

Sun activity for January 22, 2023: The sun has two new coronal holes, one of which is now geoeffective (capable of creating a disturbance in Earth’s magnetic field). This means its high-speed solar wind could soon excite Earth’s geomagnetic field creating auroras.
Today’s top news: Sun activity from flaring is low, but two new coronal holes promise to bring some activity here on Earth. The largest one, just west of disk center, is now in a geoeffective position. Its high-speed solar wind will soon be buffeting Earth and exciting Earth’s geomagnetic field. This means auroras at higher latitudes like Alaska, Canada, northern U.S. states, and northern Europe. This could be enhanced by the glancing blow of the filament eruption from January 20, 2023.

Read more here.

Upvote 0

ViaCrucis

Confessional Lutheran
Oct 2, 2011
Pacific Northwest
✟732,574.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Others
One can take a look at recorded solar flares from different years here, the link takes one to 2022, but you can check 2023 and other years by simply clicking and choosing another year. The list is the top 50 solar flares of the year. So in 2022 there were 7 X-class solar flares, the strongest classification, with several which exceeded the solar flares on January 9th and 10th.

Is there a scientifically credible resource that would indicate that anything truly unusual risk sounding any alarms over is happening? I'm not seeing any reason to think that the sun is doing anything that it doesn't usually do.

-CryptoLutheran

Upvote 0

hislegacy

Memories pre 2021
Site Supporter
Nov 15, 2006
Broken Arrow, OK
✟703,407.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
The Sun emitted a strong solar flare, peaking at 5:47 p.m. EDT on Jan. 10, 2023.

Sun activity for January 22, 2023: The sun has two new coronal holes, one of which is now geoeffective (capable of creating a disturbance in Earth’s magnetic field). This means its high-speed solar wind could soon excite Earth’s geomagnetic field creating auroras.
Today’s top news: Sun activity from flaring is low, but two new coronal holes promise to bring some activity here on Earth. The largest one, just west of disk center, is now in a geoeffective position. Its high-speed solar wind will soon be buffeting Earth and exciting Earth’s geomagnetic field. This means auroras at higher latitudes like Alaska, Canada, northern U.S. states, and northern Europe. This could be enhanced by the glancing blow of the filament eruption from January 20, 2023.

Read more here.
What happened on Jan 5?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Aaron112

Dec 19, 2022
TULSA
✟53,912.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
In Relationship
these doomsday predictions are always so fun to read about
Wonder ever if there was a newsletter/forum just before the flood ? The people were laughing, marrying, shopping, and likely if anything making fun /funny / of Noah for his silliness.....

then , they all, except Noah and his family on the ark,
were drowned.

Upvote 0

ByTheSpirit

Come Lord Jesus
May 17, 2011
Manhattan, KS
✟189,351.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Wonder ever if there was a newsletter/forum just before the flood ? The people were laughing, marrying, shopping, and likely if anything making fun /funny / of Noah for his silliness.....

then , they all, except Noah and his family on the ark,
were drowned.
Perhaps, but that's comparing apples to cheeseburgers.

Upvote 0

pgp_protector

Noted strange person
Dec 17, 2003
Earth For Now
Visit site
✟393,780.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
these doomsday predictions are always so fun to read about
I wonder how many of those posting "doomsday predictions" ever read about the boy who cried wolf.

Reactions: ByTheSpirit
Upvote 0

ByTheSpirit

Come Lord Jesus
May 17, 2011
Manhattan, KS
✟189,351.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I wonder how many of those posting "doomsday predictions" ever read about the boy who cried wolf.
Likely none, but even if they had, it would make little difference I think.

Some do it for the attention. Likely none of them would comprehend the irony.

Upvote 0