Colorado
✟433,249.00
Country
United States
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Single
It's funny watching the rich bicker like the little people do, The only care they have is how to milk us for more money while we struggle to get ahead.
At least with Disney and Twitter, theres no good reason to spend money on them.... unless you simply cant live without Baby Yoda.

Upvote 0

AlexB23

Christian
CF Ambassadors
Site Supporter
Aug 11, 2023
WI
✟76,048.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
At least with Disney and Twitter, theres no good reason to spend money on them.... unless you simply cant live without Baby Yoda.
I can not live without Baby Yoda, but we will be better off in a world without selfish billionaires such as Musk who pull tantrums whenever things don't go his way. Plus, Mandalorian is out on DVD, or the first two seasons, so one could rent the DVD or Blu-ray at the library for free or cheap.

Baby Yoda drawn by Patrick Brown
1702182779471.jpeg

Upvote 0

IceJad

May 23, 2005
✟100,795.00
Country
Malaysia
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Single
I dislike both Disney & X(Twitter). Places that attracts activists and preaches useless social ideologies. Yet have the gall to demand respect and money.

I will happy if both places burn to the ground. The world could use less of them around.

Also I don't like baby yoda. Kill it with fire.

Upvote 0

AlexB23

Christian
CF Ambassadors
Site Supporter
Aug 11, 2023
WI
✟76,048.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I dislike both Disney & X(Twitter). Places that attracts activists and preaches useless social ideologies. Yet have the gall to demand respect and money.

I will happy if both places burn to the ground. The world could use less of them around.

Also I don't like baby yoda. Kill it with fire.
Woah, that is so dark man. Baby Yoda is adorable, and will be a classic in the memories of teens through older adults in the next few decades. But yes, I dislike Disney and X as well. Both are billions of dollars in value, and are greedy. If I want to watch Disney, I will rent the discs for free from a library instead. Not giving Mickey Mouse Corp. my money as much anymore, plus the movie remake and release four or five+ sequels cultures are milking money out of consumers.

Upvote 0

IceJad

May 23, 2005
✟100,795.00
Country
Malaysia
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Single
Woah, that is so dark man. Baby Yoda is adorable, and will be a classic in the memories of teens through older adults in the next few decades.

Order 66, Captain AlexB23! You can say I belong to the dark side. Neither a Starwars fan nor a Trekie.

• Wow
Reactions: AlexB23
Upvote 0

AlexB23

Christian
CF Ambassadors
Site Supporter
Aug 11, 2023
WI
✟76,048.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Order 66, Captain AlexB23! You can say I belong to the dark side. Neither a Starwars fan nor a Trekie.
Woah, not even a Trekkie dude? You are missin' out my brother. :) What is your favorite sci-fi movie or franchise, if you do not like the two main ones? Do you like Doctor Who, or Stargate?

If sci-fi is not your thing, what is your favorite franchise or movie in general?

Upvote 0

IceJad

May 23, 2005
✟100,795.00
Country
Malaysia
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Single
Woah, not even a Trekkie dude? You are missin' out my brother. :) What is your favorite sci-fi movie or franchise, if you do not like the two main ones? Do you like Doctor Who, or Stargate?

If sci-fi is not your thing, what is your favorite franchise or movie in general?

I'm more of a Junji Ito guy. The abstract, weird and absurd but not necessary horror per say.

• Informative
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

AlexB23

Christian
CF Ambassadors
Site Supporter
Aug 11, 2023
WI
✟76,048.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I'm more of a Junji Ito guy. The abstract, weird and absurd but not necessary horror per say.
So you are into the darker anime/manga? For me, I prefer the lighter animes, and the sci-fi ones.

I might try Yoshihiro Togashi's YuYu Hakusho next year, as I enjoyed his Hunter X Hunter anime back in November of 2021. The Yu Yu Hakusho (Ghost Files) anime is slightly darker. But not as dark as Disney, or the dark background of Tesla or Musk owned businesses. ;)
Yu Yu Hakushu Poster.jpeg

Upvote 0

IceJad

May 23, 2005
✟100,795.00
Country
Malaysia
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Single
But not as dark as Disney, or the dark background of Tesla or Musk owned businesses. ;)

You could never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy than Disney & X. That is why I have no account with Disney+ or X. My money is best spent elsewhere.

• Agree
Upvote 0

AlexB23

Christian
CF Ambassadors
Site Supporter
Aug 11, 2023
WI
✟76,048.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
You could never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy than Disney & X. That is why I have no account with Disney+ or X. My money is best spent elsewhere.
Same here brother. I will never have X or FB account, or any social media besides this forum. And I will wait until the Disney+ stuff gets released on DVD for free rentals, or watch Disney+ with friends that do subscribe to it. Too many streaming services nowadays. It wasn't always that way.

Upvote 0

iluvatar5150

Aug 3, 2012
Baltimore
✟558,625.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
Places that attracts activists and preaches useless social ideologies. Yet have the gall to demand respect and money.

That’s how I would describe the republican party.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

IceJad

May 23, 2005
✟100,795.00
Country
Malaysia
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Single
That’s how I would describe the republican party.
That's how I describe both sides. Morally bankrupt charlatans who would dig a hole proclaim it safe and then blame the others when they themselves fall into it.

Upvote 0

IceJad

May 23, 2005
✟100,795.00
Country
Malaysia
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Single
The dark side is part of Star Wars, Maybe it is better to describe your 'dark' nature in terms no sot Star Wars-like?

Are you threatening me Master JustOneWay? It's treason then.

I may not be a fan but its bad writing is very memeable. Have wide usage in replies.

• Haha
Reactions: JustOneWay
Upvote 0

rambot

Apr 13, 2006
Up your nose....wid a rubbah hose.
✟368,230.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Greens
I don't think it's a coincidence that Musk is popular with many of the same people who like Trump.

Look at how he talks about other people. They're like carbon copies of each other (except I think that Musk spent WAAAAAAAY less time hanging out with Epstein).

Upvote 0