Jan 29, 2010
✟843,010.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
Yes, and we will continue to drop until we figure out the effect of the reduced amount of Chinese demand, the real state of the Chinese economy, and what steps China will take.

Obviously, oil companies are down as oil remains at $40. Companies with a Chinese presence are down. And, of course, making Chinese exports to the US much cheaper affects lots of US companies.

It is not all clear that the US consumer will be harmed. Of course, the effect on US jobs remains to be seen.

Upvote 0

IHOM

Jun 20, 2015
✟1,755.00
For those who think that we aren't discussing conspiracy theories, please re-read and re-read this post.

Theory or fact?

Some may say i have a cynical mind but years ago late 90s when i was involved in the pro life movement i could percieve the dangers that abortion genetic modification and other eugenics/disgenics programmes could have on society how certain laws could be misused by governments.

Now by this predisposition one could say my mind was open to so called "conspiracy theories" you could say that i have been decieved or duped by the "conspiracy theorists". However in my defense its not something i have rushed into discussing with those who have either never heard of secret societies or those in control seeking to build a world government or dismiss them out of hand...

in truth my understanding is not to the level at which i feel comfortable discussing... but from my many years of research into it i believe there isnt much time left to warn people. Now i am not selling anything i am not here to make money i leave myself open to riddicule mockery and rejection things no human being likes. I am not here to convert you to islam protestantism or any other religion... i am a catholic on a catholic forum... my only aim is to warn people not to look clever or seek approval.

i promote no political party or person... my only motivation is my love and respect of my fellow human beings that comes from my faith in christ. For 12 or 13 years i have silently studied and researched it is something that you tend to continusly second guess yourself and the information its something you tend to be dispositioned to want to not believe to continously look for something to cling to for hope within humanity....and the truth is there is no hope but christ... i am not looking for insurection or violence... this cant be stopped other than by an act of God himself and it is to God to Christ that we must have faith..

but we must be Watchfull so we are not decieved...i believe we are in dangerous times politically financially and spiritually that things are going to get a lot worse..a time catholic saints and mystics have warned about a time our lady has warned about and i follow their lead in warning others

Now maybe i have been decieved by "conspiracy theorists, saints, mystics and our lady" maybe our political leaders are building a "new world order" that is good wholesome and based on christian principles morality and faith...or maybe its true its being built on athiesm eugenics and totalitarian control... but it is certainly a fact that they are building a "new world order" that part is no theory...it is a FACT.

Am i decieved have i been duped thats for those other than myself to decide.... i can only say do your own research... time is short so keep watch stay awake and those asleep should wake up

Reactions: pdudgeon
Upvote 0

IHOM

Jun 20, 2015
✟1,755.00
Upvote 0

Viren

Contributor
Dec 9, 2010
Seattle
✟46,388.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Market already recovering.

Those who didn't panic and bought stocks Friday and Yesterday, will be making a killing in a week.

The market will probably test resistance on the old trend line and fall again. Most stocks are in bear market mode and there are still plenty of people that believe the market will return to normal.

Upvote 0

mark46

Site Supporter
Jan 29, 2010
✟843,010.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
The Financial times a uk based newspaper is calling for the abolishment of cash to goto a total electronic cashless system

http://m.ft.com/cms/s/0/159b17ca-47f3-11e5-b3b2-1672f710807b.html

Perhaps they are copying from the articles we discussed when I was in my MBA program in 1980. This is nothing new. I use almost no cash. Several countries in Africa use almost no cash, especially in rural areas of conflict (the alternative is barter).

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

IHOM

Jun 20, 2015
✟1,755.00
You seem to miss the point mark... cash today is hardly used... mobile phone transactions internet chip n pin contactless etc... the world is already on the verge... ft is correct cash is almost a relic.... but thats not my point.

A cashless electronic system holds many significant pit falls.

1. Every transaction is logged tracked and analysed.... buy too much fatty foods... you get fined etc
2. Electronic systems fail
3. Those in control of the system can manipulate interest rates into negitive...meaning it would cost savers money
4. The most concerning is that the government could restrict or even prevent those who object to government policy or initives from accessing or using their money... yes potentially could be used for good i.e terrorists but also for bad.. i.e christians, constitutionalists anti vaxers... anti microchip implant etc

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

pdudgeon

Traditional Catholic
Site Supporter
In Memory Of
Aug 4, 2005
South East Virginia, US
✟493,233.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Republican
OK so, where do you get fined for buying fatty foods?

extrapolate.
did you hear about state governments limiting the size of sodas that a person can buy?
Or how about that Value Added Tax that we find in Canada and the UK?

Wake up! The blueprints for a 'fatty foods tax' are already on the books and in the system.

Upvote 0

Genersis

Person of Disinterest
Sep 26, 2011
London
✟38,700.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
UK-Labour
extrapolate.
did you hear about state governments limiting the size of sodas that a person can buy?
Or how about that Value Added Tax that we find in Canada and the UK?

Wake up! The blueprints for a 'fatty foods tax' are already on the books and in the system.
What does VAT have to do with fatty foods?

Upvote 0

IHOM

Jun 20, 2015
✟1,755.00
Health applications for phones, medical databases intrusive government spying...transactions monitored.

I go to the extremes i use cash for as much as possible... buying fuel food and other goods and services. My friend lives in ireland and there they are already talking of a pre loaded cashless card for the unemployed where you cant buy cigarettes alcohol or pay for cable or satalite tv among other restrictions and i believe this is already in operation in austraillia.... actually when i look its just about to be implimented which suprises me as i heard about this 5 years ago

http://mobile.abc.net.au/news/2015-...d-trial-in-northern-western-australia/6719104

Just doing a quick google news search i have found other nations looking to do the same thing for example trinidad and tobago will use biometric identification welfare cards

Upvote 0

Armoured

So is America great again yet?
Site Supporter
Aug 31, 2013
✟234,967.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Health applications for phones, medical databases intrusive government spying...transactions monitored.

I go to the extremes i use cash for as much as possible... buying fuel food and other goods and services. My friend lives in ireland and there they are already talking of a pre loaded cashless card for the unemployed where you cant buy cigarettes alcohol or pay for cable or satalite tv among other restrictions and i believe this is already in operation in austraillia.... actually when i look its just about to be implimented which suprises me as i heard about this 5 years ago

http://mobile.abc.net.au/news/2015-...d-trial-in-northern-western-australia/6719104

Just doing a quick google news search i have found other nations looking to do the same thing for example trinidad and tobago will use biometric identification welfare cards
Well villifying people on welfare wins votes. As long as both sides of politics get milage from "cracking down on welfare cheats", expect more of this. (No, don't ask about the fact that the vast majority of people on welfare are perfectly entitled to it. It's better to discriminate against a million innocent people than let one guilty person get away with a few extra tax payers' dollars)

Reactions: IHOM
Upvote 0

IHOM

Jun 20, 2015
✟1,755.00
You can bet it wont stop there either....i envision the possibility where employees have their pay loaded onto cards in the same way..an unless you meet all the reqiirements of big brother your purchases will be restricted... alcohol? 2 units per week for men...less for women... infact it.maybe less for men... you know equal rights and all that

Upvote 0