Dzhokar Tsarnaev Showed no Emotion

eastcoast_bsc

Veteran
Mar 29, 2005
Boston
✟394,442.00
Faith
Christian
Dzhokar Tsarnaev showed no emotion during testimony in Court.

The testimony was brutal and graphic. Henry Richard lost his little boy and his daughter lost his leg.

The Father of the young boy Martin Richard testified:

she fell,’’ Richard said. “It was then that I noticed her leg and I picked her up … She didn’t have it. It was blown off.”

At the same time, Richard heard his wife, Denise, frantically calling to him, and their son, Martin, lying on the sidewalk near her.
“I saw a little boy who had his body severely damaged by an explosion,” Richard said, pausing and swallowing, “from what I saw, there was no chance.”

A woman who testified walked to the front of the court on prosthetic s, missing both legs.

Young Martin laid on the street bleeding out. It always kills me to see this little boys innocent face.

tumblr_mlzg6cWfh11sps6zbo1_1280.jpg

I hope this animal who killed him gets the death penalty. He does not deserve to live.

Senator Cheese

Master of Cheese
Feb 4, 2014
✟16,414.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
I don't think the Death Penalty is going to bring anyone back, and I don't believe we are to be the ones to judge over life and death. Forgiveness is the answer, and as such I believe the criminal penal system should provide a means to remove this individual from society because he continues to pose a threat. Remove him by incarceration, not by killing him. Let him have his chance for remorse.

To be fair, we could all fall victim to the ideology of Islam. It's more or less a matter of luck whether or not you're thrown into an environment that teaches love and forgiveness or into an environment that preaches Jihad, death and subordination.

Don't get me wrong - we need to do everything we can to stop this rampant ideology, but to me, the perpetrators of these acts rare as much victims as the individuals they maim. When you're consumed by a religion of hate, then your ability to discern between acts of good and acts of evil is tainted.

Upvote 0

eastcoast_bsc

Veteran
Mar 29, 2005
Boston
✟394,442.00
Faith
Christian
I don't think the Death Penalty is going to bring anyone back, and I don't believe we are to be the ones to judge over life and death. Forgiveness is the answer, and as such I believe the criminal penal system should provide a means to remove this individual from society because he continues to pose a threat. Remove him by incarceration, not by killing him. Let him have his chance for remorse.

To be fair, we could all fall victim to the ideology of Islam. It's more or less a matter of luck whether or not you're thrown into an environment that teaches love and forgiveness or into an environment that preaches Jihad, death and subordination.

Don't get me wrong - we need to do everything we can to stop this rampant ideology, but to me, the perpetrators of these acts rare as much victims as the individuals they maim. When you're consumed by a religion of hate, then your ability to discern between acts of good and acts of evil is tainted.

I don't necessarily disagree. I have never been a staunch proponent of the death penalty. But what got me was that this kid showed zero emotion in court.

I think at some level think a message needs to be sent to those watching from afar.

Look we even have people here behind the scenes who were ofended that I posted this. Some want to pretend there is no threat from very specific groups.

Upvote 0

MachZer0

Caught Between Barack and a Hard Place
Mar 9, 2005
✟86,609.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Dzhokar Tsarnaev showed no emotion during testimony in Court.

The testimony was brutal and graphic. Henry Richard lost his little boy and his daughter lost his leg.

The Father of the young boy Martin Richard testified:

A woman who testified walked to the front of the court on prosthetic s, missing both legs.

Young Martin laid on the street bleeding out. It always kills me to see this little boys innocent face.

I hope this animal who killed him gets the death penalty. He does not deserve to live.
Send him to the 72 virgins

Upvote 0

Billnew

Legend
Apr 23, 2004
Ohio
Visit site
✟35,363.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Send him to the 72 virgins
And send the people he inspires to meet theirs.

Does it specify the virgins will be female?:D

"You died for Islam, here is your virgins."
"Wait, the sign out front says Gamer's convention?"
"Enjoy your stay."
:noooo:

Upvote 0

MachZer0

Caught Between Barack and a Hard Place
Mar 9, 2005
✟86,609.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
And send the people he inspires to meet theirs.

Does it specify the virgins will be female?:D

"You died for Islam, here is your virgins."
"Wait, the sign out front says Gamer's convention?"
"Enjoy your stay."
There's a joke about Osama bin Laden going to paradise to meet his virgins. He was first met by George Washington who slapped him around for a few minutes, then Thomas Jefferson took over slapping him around and this went on for over an hour. When it was finished he found a former al Qaeda compatriot and asked him what was going on, where were the 72 virgins. The compatriot said we got bad information some where. We have to spend our time in paradise with 72 Virginians, not virgins

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums