Sacramento, CA
✟8,133.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
As an american you have to ask yourself what is this world coming to when you can't even have your own liscence plate that obviously has no slanderous or demeaning, even derogetive words, without someone complaining. I think Satan is getting a little desperate sometimes. :p

Upvote 0

Ave Maria

Ave Maria Gratia Plena
May 31, 2004
Diocese of Evansville, IN
✟108,671.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
DanteRisen said:
As an american you have to ask yourself what is this world coming to when you can't even have your own liscence plate that obviously has no slanderous or demeaning, even derogetive words, without someone complaining. I think Satan is getting a little desperate sometimes. :p

You really do have to wonder don't you? :yawn:

Upvote 0

freealaska

Feb 19, 2005
Ketchikan Alaska
✟1,654.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
No fair complaining about it now... ;)

Attachments

• NY.jpg
    NY.jpg
    17.6 KB · Views: 60
Upvote 0

neverforsaken

Proud American now and always
Jan 18, 2005
Hawaii
✟3,691.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
I see license plates that say 666 on them and so forth. But its good that the driver retained the right to choose his own vanity license plate. as for the Gay is OK one, its fine by me. honestly, people need to stop trying to impose their views on others. yo liberals and conservatives, stop touching each other or im turning this car right around! :p

Upvote 0

Voegelin

Reactionary
Aug 18, 2003
Connecticut
✟26,726.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
neverforsaken said:
as for the Gay is OK one, its fine by me. honestly, people need to stop trying to impose their views on others. yo liberals and conservatives, stop touching each other or im turning this car right around! :p

Are you suggesting people not express their views?

If so, why?

Upvote 0

neverforsaken

Proud American now and always
Jan 18, 2005
Hawaii
✟3,691.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Voegelin said:
Are you suggesting people not express their views?

If so, why?

nah, im just suggesting people stop going for each others throats. its getting so annoying. when you have an opinion and dont care what others think its selfish. but when you have an opinion and understand that others may not agree with you, then you have posibilty for intelligent debate. I dont know about you, but when i see the politicians in washington it often reminds me of kindergarten class. one cant help feel a little upset when you see the politicians and followers acting like this, and you think, my goodness, these people are running our country? All the hateful bickering does is eat up more of my tax dollars without getting anything done. Its the radicals i dont like. So yes, having an opinion is great. But doing something like complaining about a license plate is not an opinion, its just being a jerk.

Upvote 0

xMinionX

Contributor
Dec 2, 2003
✟18,028.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
neverforsaken said:
nah, im just suggesting people stop going for each others throats. its getting so annoying. when you have an opinion and dont care what others think its selfish. but when you have an opinion and understand that others may not agree with you, then you have posibilty for intelligent debate. I dont know about you, but when i see the politicians in washington it often reminds me of kindergarten class. one cant help feel a little upset when you see the politicians and followers acting like this, and you think, my goodness, these people are running our country? All the hateful bickering does is eat up more of my tax dollars without getting anything done. Its the radicals i dont like. So yes, having an opinion is great. But doing something like complaining about a license plate is not an opinion, its just being a jerk.

Well, you can makes yourself feel better by telling yourself "It's all the democrats fault, every last bit of it." ;) ;) ;) You wouldn't be the first.

That said, I agree with you on every bit of the above post. Particularly the bolded parts.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums