Dreams of soon parted or injured ones

ChristMinded

Apr 13, 2011
✟15,131.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Right after some people I knew died, I saw them in a dream before I heard they were dead.

First time about 13 years ago, had a friend who was suffering very much with cancer and he was in the hospital not doing to well, I saw him in my dream in what could have been another dimension he was on sitting a couch chatting and joking with others, and then I asked him you're healed? he said yes I'm doing well.
Next day I got a call that he had passed away.

Also a few years ago I saw my uncle who lives in another country laughing and joking in my dream and then heard he had passed away.

Now the strange dreams:

In my dream I saw my grandmother as another person (it was liked she was a different person also with different looks) apologizing very humbly to my dad. I then heard she had passed away.

I also dreamed of a friend who again looked like a different person, and then I heard he got in a terrible motorcycle accident, but thank God he recovered over time 90-95%.

TigerLily27

Jul 3, 2010
✟7,819.00
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Private
Hi ChristMinded,

The first two dreams sound like God's reassurance that those people have gone to a beautiful place.

The ones about your grandmother and friend in the motorcycle accident, I'm not sure of. What do you know about your grandmother's relationship with your dad? Or, if she is just a symbol for a part of you, in what way are you like her? Was there a rift of any kind between you and your father?

Upvote 0