• The General Mental Health Forum is now a Read Only Forum. As we had two large areas making it difficult for many to find, we decided to combine the Mental Health & the Recovery sections of the forum into Mental Health & Recovery as a whole. Physical Health still remains as it's own area within the entire Recovery area.

If you are having struggles, need support in a particular area that you aren't finding a specific recovery area forum, you may find the General Struggles forum a great place to post. Any any that is related to emotions, self-esteem, insomnia, anger, relationship dynamics due to mental health and recovery and other issues that don't fit better in another forum would be examples of topics that might go there.

If you have spiritual issues related to a mental health and recovery issue, please use the Recovery Related Spiritual Advice forum. This forum is designed to be like Christian Advice, only for recovery type of issues. Recovery being like a family in many ways, allows us to support one another together. May you be blessed today and each day.

Kristen.NewCreation and FreeinChrist

Dreams From Jesus Christ

waves

not so new
Jun 23, 2011
Visit site
✟94,770.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
I wanted to share that oftentimes Jesus Christ has used dreams to show me things that I need to see, that I am not aware of. There is so much about my life I do not know and God has been faithful to show me the truth.

The following are some dreams that Jesus Christ has given me and though oftentimes they are hard to see but it is important for me to face the truth.

I dreamt about 2 or 3 times my significant other kissing another girl. Recently I dreamt that a girl was pregnant for my significant other, which at first I did not believe but now I do believe. It was hard to know. God showed me that my significant other had sex with a particular girl.It is the same person. I remember her clearly, short, dark brown, with straight and curly hair. She is of Indian descent. She may work around him, with him, in some capacity. Then, this morning God gave me another dream where my significant was at a formal event and he was sitting around a round table with persons, and that same girl that he was cheating me was sitting to his left. A camera focused on him and he was laughing at that occurring.

Why does God show me things like this even though it is very hurtful? Because God loves me and wants me to be prepared for the truth, so when it comes out so I am not blind sided by it. I also think that God uses these dreams to try and wake up my significant other that what he is doing his wrong.

However unfortunately he has not been listening to what God is saying. He seems to feel justified in his behavior, that he has a right to do what he does, and nothing he is doing is wrong. Surely my actions that I was not even aware of, has lead him to cheat with other girls. Try telling God that on the day of judgement.

Additionally, God gave me several extremely important dreams directly about my abuse. In one of the dreams I saw myself being sexually assaulted by a female. In other dreams I have seen prominent people, who I don't remember though, being involved in human trafficking in Jamaica. These are people that no one would suspect could do something like that. I have seen things that would shock most people in Jamaica. They would be horrified to know what is happening. God has shown me that in Jamaica the country would be so hot, that anyone standing in direct sunlight for a period of time would die. This is what was happening because God himself is judging Jamaica. Yes things are that bad in Jamaica that God has to bring severe judgement on us as a nation.

sea5763

May 9, 2018
California
✟66,929.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Ummm. I believe that God can communicate to us through dreams but you have to be careful with that. My mom had a dream that my dad cheated on her, believed it, moved halfway across the country to live with her sister, filed for divorce and got divorced. My dad never cheated on her. Even after she divorced him he said that he would never marry another woman. I would imagine if he actually had some other woman in the background he would have just gotten together with that nonexistent woman. Years later my mom came to her senses and came back and they remarried. I’m sure that time in my mothers life was probably one of the harder ones. Don’t believe every dream you have. At least check them against the Bible and reality first.

Upvote 0

Monk Brendan

Site Supporter
Jul 21, 2016
Phoenix, Arizona
Visit site
✟294,430.00
Country
United States
Faith
Melkite Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
The Bible covers some 4000 years of human history.

In it there are only about a dozen dreams of any spiritual significance.

What does this say about the likelihood of your dreams having any?

Upvote 0
Jun 18, 2011
San Francisco Bay Area
✟65,034.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Divorced
I wanted to share that oftentimes Jesus Christ has used dreams to show me things that I need to see, that I am not aware of. There is so much about my life I do not know and God has been faithful to show me the truth.

The following are some dreams that Jesus Christ has given me and though oftentimes they are hard to see but it is important for me to face the truth.

I dreamt about 2 or 3 times my significant other kissing another girl. Recently I dreamt that a girl was pregnant for my significant other, which at first I did not believe but now I do believe. It was hard to know. God showed me that my significant other had sex with a particular girl.It is the same person. I remember her clearly, short, dark brown, with straight and curly hair. She is of Indian descent. She may work around him, with him, in some capacity. Then, this morning God gave me another dream where my significant was at a formal event and he was sitting around a round table with persons, and that same girl that he was cheating me was sitting to his left. A camera focused on him and he was laughing at that occurring.

Why does God show me things like this even though it is very hurtful? Because God loves me and wants me to be prepared for the truth, so when it comes out so I am not blind sided by it. I also think that God uses these dreams to try and wake up my significant other that what he is doing his wrong.

However unfortunately he has not been listening to what God is saying. He seems to feel justified in his behavior, that he has a right to do what he does, and nothing he is doing is wrong. Surely my actions that I was not even aware of, has lead him to cheat with other girls. Try telling God that on the day of judgement.

Additionally, God gave me several extremely important dreams directly about my abuse. In one of the dreams I saw myself being sexually assaulted by a female. In other dreams I have seen prominent people, who I don't remember though, being involved in human trafficking in Jamaica. These are people that no one would suspect could do something like that. I have seen things that would shock most people in Jamaica. They would be horrified to know what is happening. God has shown me that in Jamaica the country would be so hot, that anyone standing in direct sunlight for a period of time would die. This is what was happening because God himself is judging Jamaica. Yes things are that bad in Jamaica that God has to bring severe judgement on us as a nation.
For myself,I can put my dreams into five categories. One ,a warning and/or a message from God,
two , a creative idea, three,a solution to a problem and/or a concern.,four,a way of escaping reality by way of a wish,or a desire,and five,a dream of just plain nonsense and/or silliness. So, you should be careful of interpreting your dreams.

• Agree
Reactions: Teamo
Upvote 0

waves

not so new
Jun 23, 2011
Visit site
✟94,770.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
I have had dreams where I have seen specific things I did not know and it has come to pass. That is why I take every dream I have seriously. Sometimes it takes months for what I dream to occur in real life. My dreams oftentimes are a warning of what is to come, additionally through dreams Jesus Christ has been revealing what has happened in the my life, things that I don't remember and can't remember naturally.

Not taking a dream I have seriously can have severe consequences.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

AntiCrash

Nov 10, 2018
Brisbane, Queensland
✟9,561.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Private

You have a very harsh opinion about humans there, this I understand.

Upvote 0

waves

not so new
Jun 23, 2011
Visit site
✟94,770.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
You have a very harsh opinion about humans there, this I understand.

Having lived in Jamaica all my life I have first hand experience of being bullied regularly.

Jamaica is the 4th most murderous country in the entire world

Ja's murder figures tell of a state of emergency

Kingston 16th among the world’s most dangerous cities – study

Cheating in Jamaica is extremely widespread and it has been culturally acceptable. Cheating is so bad in Jamaica that it is not unusual for a mother to have sex with her daughter's boyfriend with the daughter not knowing. You literally cannot trust anyone completely.

Cheating seems to be the number 1 issue in relationships in Jamaica

...But I’m not English! I’m Jamaican! We have a totally different culture, so you can’t judge me based on your culture. Every culture is different. Jamaican culture is different, when you look at women and men having more than one… It’s different.

Usain Bolt explains cheating is OK in Jamaican culture

There is a Pastor (Dear Pastor) column, that provides counselling to persons that need it, the following below are articles showing people asking for advice because of cheating that has occurred.

https://www.google.com.jm/search?ne...22i30j33i160j33i21j33i22i10i29i30.IBrqmTzK4jw

Many different types of cheating occurs in Jamaica and is common. For example:

- a man sleeping with his mother's best friend or good friend
- a man having sex with both sisters at the same time
-husband having a wife and a girlfriend or more than one girlfriends on the side
-woman sleeping with her boyfriend best friend and vice versa
-a husband cheating on his wife with her best friend or friends
-pastor having affairs
-a woman having an affair with her boyfriend's cousin
-coworkers having affairs and much much more

Based on the above that is occurring Jamaica is ripe for God's Judgement

Leviticus 18

1] And the LORD spake unto Moses, saying,
[2] Speak unto the children of Israel, and say unto them, I am the LORD your God.
[3] After the doings of the land of Egypt, wherein ye dwelt, shall ye not do: and after the doings of the land of Canaan, whither I bring you, shall ye not do: neither shall ye walk in their ordinances.
[4] Ye shall do my judgments, and keep mine ordinances, to walk therein: I am the LORD your God.
[5] Ye shall therefore keep my statutes, and my judgments: which if a man do, he shall live in them: I am the LORD.
[6] None of you shall approach to any that is near of kin to him, to uncover their nakedness: I am the LORD.
[7] The nakedness of thy father, or the nakedness of thy mother, shalt thou not uncover: she is thy mother; thou shalt not uncover her nakedness.
[8] The nakedness of thy father's wife shalt thou not uncover: it is thy father's nakedness.
[9] The nakedness of thy sister, the daughter of thy father, or daughter of thy mother, whether she be born at home, or born abroad, even their nakedness thou shalt not uncover.
[10] The nakedness of thy son's daughter, or of thy daughter's daughter, even their nakedness thou shalt not uncover: for theirs is thine own nakedness.
[11] The nakedness of thy father's wife's daughter, begotten of thy father, she is thy sister, thou shalt not uncover her nakedness.
[12] Thou shalt not uncover the nakedness of thy father's sister: she is thy father's near kinswoman.
[13] Thou shalt not uncover the nakedness of thy mother's sister: for she is thy mother's near kinswoman.
[14] Thou shalt not uncover the nakedness of thy father's brother, thou shalt not approach to his wife: she is thine aunt.
[15] Thou shalt not uncover the nakedness of thy daughter in law: she is thy son's wife; thou shalt not uncover her nakedness.
[16] Thou shalt not uncover the nakedness of thy brother's wife: it is thy brother's nakedness.
[17] Thou shalt not uncover the nakedness of a woman and her daughter, neither shalt thou take her son's daughter, or her daughter's daughter, to uncover her nakedness; for they are her near kinswomen: it is wickedness.
[18] Neither shalt thou take a wife to her sister, to vex her, to uncover her nakedness, beside the other in her life time.
[19] Also thou shalt not approach unto a woman to uncover her nakedness, as long as she is put apart for her uncleanness.
[20] Moreover thou shalt not lie carnally with thy neighbour's wife, to defile thyself with her.
[21] And thou shalt not let any of thy seed pass through the fire to Molech, neither shalt thou profane the name of thy God: I am the LORD.
[22] Thou shalt not lie with mankind, as with womankind: it is abomination.
[23] Neither shalt thou lie with any beast to defile thyself therewith: neither shall any woman stand before a beast to lie down thereto: it is confusion.
[24] Defile not ye yourselves in any of these things: for in all these the nations are defiled which I cast out before you:
[25] And the land is defiled: therefore I do visit the iniquity thereof upon it, and the land itself vomiteth out her inhabitants.
[26] Ye shall therefore keep my statutes and my judgments, and shall not commit any of these abominations; neither any of your own nation, nor any stranger that sojourneth among you:
[27] (For all these abominations have the men of the land done, which were before you, and the land is defiled;)
[28] That the land spue not you out also, when ye defile it, as it spued out the nations that were before you.
[29] For whosoever shall commit any of these abominations, even the souls that commit them shall be cut off from among their people.
[30] Therefore shall ye keep mine ordinance, that ye commit not any one of these abominable customs, which were committed before you, and that ye defile not yourselves therein: I am the LORD your God.

Leviticus 20

[7] Sanctify yourselves therefore, and be ye holy: for I am the LORD your God.
[8] And ye shall keep my statutes, and do them: I am the LORD which sanctify you.
[9] For every one that curseth his father or his mother shall be surely put to death: he hath cursed his father or his mother; his blood shall be upon him.
[10] And the man that committeth adultery with another man's wife, even he that committeth adultery with his neighbour's wife, the adulterer and the adulteress shall surely be put to death.
[11] And the man that lieth with his father's wife hath uncovered his father's nakedness: both of them shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.
[12] And if a man lie with his daughter in law, both of them shall surely be put to death: they have wrought confusion; their blood shall be upon them.
[13] If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.
[14] And if a man take a wife and her mother, it is wickedness: they shall be burnt with fire, both he and they; that there be no wickedness among you.
[15] And if a man lie with a beast, he shall surely be put to death: and ye shall slay the beast.
[16] And if a woman approach unto any beast, and lie down thereto, thou shalt kill the woman, and the beast: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.
[17] And if a man shall take his sister, his father's daughter, or his mother's daughter, and see her nakedness, and she see his nakedness; it is a wicked thing; and they shall be cut off in the sight of their people: he hath uncovered his sister's nakedness; he shall bear his iniquity.
[18] And if a man shall lie with a woman having her sickness, and shall uncover her nakedness; he hath discovered her fountain, and she hath uncovered the fountain of her blood: and both of them shall be cut off from among their people.
[19] And thou shalt not uncover the nakedness of thy mother's sister, nor of thy father's sister: for he uncovereth his near kin: they shall bear their iniquity.
[20] And if a man shall lie with his uncle's wife, he hath uncovered his uncle's nakedness: they shall bear their sin; they shall die childless.
[21] And if a man shall take his brother's wife, it is an unclean thing: he hath uncovered his brother's nakedness; they shall be childless.

[22] Ye shall therefore keep all my statutes, and all my judgments, and do them: that the land, whither I bring you to dwell therein, spue you not out.
[23] And ye shall not walk in the manners of the nation, which I cast out before you: for they committed all these things, and therefore I abhorred them.

Revelation 9 verse 21

[20] And the rest of the men which were not killed by these plagues yet repented not of the works of their hands, that they should not worship devils, and idols of gold, and silver, and brass, and stone, and of wood: which neither can see, nor hear, nor walk:
[21] Neither repented they of their murders, nor of their sorceries, nor of their fornication, nor of their thefts.

Last edited:
Upvote 0