Dream so big

P

phaneroo

[Proverbs 23:7]; For as a man thinketh in his heart, so is he

The world is owned by problem solvers. The wisdom of God ought to teach you to solve problems. Sunesis thinks that way; it seeks a solution.

That is the difference between whiners and problem solvers. Problem solvers tell you why it must work while whiners tell you why it is not working. The whiner will say there are not enough bulbs in the building. The problem solver will buy the bulb. Some people just know how to whine. If it is hot, open the window.

This wisdom preserves the just. There are things that can’t destroy you because of God’s wisdom. What God did was to get a man and give him an advanced knowledge. In the world, you are of an added advantage. You are more advantaged than that kid who does not know God. You know something he does not know.

By this knowledge, you can move one hundred years ahead and know what the world will need then. I can reach to my grandchild now because I know what they will need and preach a message to them that will be relevant. That means that my ministry will be relevant enough to give them bread.

God has never provided for a man and left out his child’s provision. That is why he says I have been young, and now am old; yet have I not seen the righteous forsaken, nor his seed begging bread. If the righteous are not forsaken, their seed will not beg for bead. My great grand children will never beg for bread because I know what will minister to them a hundred years to come.

Every child of God must know this knowledge because they should not work by a knowledge that has expired. This thing I am telling you of will fast forward you and put you above many people; it will put you at the front. If you are a head and not a tail don’t let your mind be zeroed on that class room. He did not say in the classroom; he said the world. You are the cream of the world.

When I understood that the secret was men thinking ahead of others, I realized that any child of God can be anything they want to be if they thought above any one. Set your heart on these things. Stop acting small. Stop thinking small. Get out of yourself and don’t see the insignificant you. See the big you.

The world is owned by problem solvers.

Scripture Reference:

Psalms 37:25, Deuteronomy 28:13, Ecclesiastes 9:11.

stmitche74

Apr 6, 2015
South Dakota, US
✟15,171.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Republican
The problem solver that works against hate, loves others, and is a servant to others. "the first shall be last and the last first". The loving servant will be one of the greatest problems solvers. They excels by letting their light shine, their prosperity is through righteousness. True obedience to Gods word, is the show of wisdom, because they have knowledge of God. To be a loving servant is to be first.

"living, showing, speaking Jesus"

Upvote 0