Deland
✟11,815.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hello everyone hope all is well, Been a while since I've posted but from my last post I've had several dreams and wanted to post a view at a time starting with this one.

I'll keep it short this time lol.
I had a dream during a chaos in the world to seek escape I found a a house with a dock where I got unto a raft with my family and went to pick up a women where then after I went underwater like a submarine but was able to breath under water and were amazed and went under a ice and felt afraid but went anyways and then woke up

look4hope

Love.Fellowship.Joy
Angels Team
CF Ambassadors
Site Supporter
Dec 6, 2012
Somewhere in Jersey
✟382,922.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Private
Hiya.
A very interesting dream.
Going under water could represent going under hardships yet, some how managing to not sink...and you’re maintaining calm.
The lady could just be an extra.

Reactions: saved24
Upvote 0

Jonathan Lantin

Jul 6, 2022
Deland
✟11,815.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
They can be but anyone who dreams of things prophetic and metaphoric values can only come from The Lord and never should be ignored or over looked. I’ve had prophetic dreams since I was a child and periodically have dreams/Visions of The Rapture and EndTimes.

Upvote 0

Lost Witness

Ezekiel 3:3 ("Change")
Nov 10, 2022
New York
✟97,356.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
They can be but anyone who dreams of things prophetic and metaphoric values can only come from The Lord and never should be ignored or over looked. I’ve had prophetic dreams since I was a child and periodically have dreams/Visions of The Rapture and EndTimes.
simply not true.

Reactions: Joined2krist
Upvote 0

tturt

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Oct 30, 2006
✟798,985.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Among the dreams in Scripture, several directed individuals. For us , not all dreams are from the Lord but
"And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God, I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams:" Acts 2:17

Last edited:
Reactions: Robert1849
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Robert1849

Oct 31, 2021
PRIEST RIVER
Visit site
✟18,584.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Hello everyone hope all is well, Been a while since I've posted but from my last post I've had several dreams and wanted to post a view at a time starting with this one.

I had a dream during a chaos in the world to seek escape I found a a house with a dock where I got unto a raft with my family and went to pick up a women where then after I went underwater like a submarine but was able to breath under water and were amazed and went under a ice and felt afraid but went anyways and then woke up
Sometimes in the process of keeping things short, we overlook because we see some things of no value. Take your time and write it all out when you have time alone and it's just you and the Lord. If he's got something for you, it will show up.

• Agree
Reactions: tturt
Upvote 0

SeventhFisherofMen

You cannot fool Jesus
Christian Forums Staff
Red Team - Moderator
Site Supporter
Jan 9, 2013
CA
✟402,319.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Separated
Politics
US-Republican

dreams are awesome and can be helpful. Other times they are the spirit wandering at night and interacting with other beings. Other times it is what our brain creates. Sometimes it's all 3, either way they are interesting.

Upvote 0

JacksBratt

Searching for Truth
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2014
✟570,686.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married

Where's Joseph when he's needed?
I think that we are in for some weird stuff as the end times approach.. But, I'm not much for holding any weight in peoples dreams...

Upvote 0