Aug 30, 2012
Visit site
✟15,150.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Dream about Woman with machine gun

In this dream I could see a woman who was holding a machine gun, she was wearing a blue trouser suit and she had long brownish red hair. She was walking through a main street like the ones you would see in the middle of a big city centre.

The many people in this street were looking at her. She was executing people with her gun as she was walking along the street.

I could see her as she was passing by, I knew that I needed to hide in order to protect myself from this woman. As she was walking along the main street, she was heading towards a road situated to the left of the street she was on. In my understanding I reasoned that in order protect myself from her, I should go and hide in a large empty building that was located to the right and that I would be safe there as it was in the opposite direction to where she was heading.

After a short while and to my great surprise, the woman entered the building I was hiding in, and was pointing her gun with the aim of killing someone. I knew I was in danger, so I was continuously going around the building trying to hide from her. If I remember correctly, I must have been the only person in this building. She got to where I was, and I was at the final point of danger, knowing this woman could just kill me. Suddenly a team of armed forces appeared all aiming their machine guns at her. One of the men aimed his gun at her and said something to her to which she had to surrender to. Then I knew I was safe.

Interpretation:

The woman in the blue tailored trouser suit represents "understanding" given to the world by the enemy. This understanding is presented to the world as being respectful, conservative and conformative (blue tailored suit).

The many people in the big city looking at this woman are the people of the world who look to this understanding. The machine gun represents death that comes with this understanding, and the execution of the people are the victims of those who look to her.

I represent the Christian with limited and superficial understanding of the ways of the enemy in the world, thinking that I am safe with the knowledge I possess. The ability of the woman ("understanding") to enter the building (safety in my reasoning) shows that an invisible element of deception can elude even the Christian in their understanding, even to the point of death. The team of armed forces and the word spoken by them causing "understanding" to surrender are the servants of God (either angels or prophets) that speak prophetic truth in order to protect and reveal hidden truth.

Interpretation of this dream can be applied to the world, to the Church, and to the prophetic. For members of the body of Christ can also be convinced of their understanding thinking they are safe there, but there is the invisible element of deception that can elude people even in their reasonable or "spiritual“ understanding.

For this very reason, the more powerful and omniscient element of prophecy and revelation as given by the Holy Spirit of God is vital in order to supersede any deception for the very purpose of protecting both the world and God's people and the plans He has for them and allowing them to come into advanced knowledge of God and His Kingdom.

This is fundamental understanding for anyone in order to understand and be released into the prophetic dimension of God. Therefore it is important for the Church to seek God and ask for increased prophecy, revelation and wisdom from the Holy Spirit.

"....But I would rather have you prophecy" (1 Cor. 14:5)

Sep 4, 2011
✟10,276.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Private
The machine gun represents death that comes with this understanding...I represent the Christian with limited and superficial understanding of the ways of the enemy in the world, thinking that I am safe with the knowledge I possess.
Isaiah 5:13
Therefore My people go into exile for their lack of knowledge.

Hosea 4:6

My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge.

Job 6:20
They were disappointed for they had trusted, They came there and were confounded.

I was continuously going around the building trying to hide from her.
This reminds me of privacy invasion -- once our presence is made known, it is hard to get away from people/organizations/dataminers with memories of our data. Member lists, photos of activities, prayer requests online.

She is seeking out others to kill, with no discernment over who she injures. Similar to viruses and mandates.

We usually don't consider women threats, so this could also show trusting what would take on unexpected opposition... (shorter gender with lighter frame and higher voice); or mother figures that protect, not attack.

The teaching/understanding might be pleasant and attractive, but pack a wallop. I wonder if the dream might also be warning of organizations that know where to find people. Things that we once trusted, coming after us.

I should go and hide in a large empty building
This reminds me of people who left certain churches that seemed unsafe, and then found themselves in voids of undefined fellowship. Still safe, but not surrounded by familiar scenery and resources. (Still finding fellowship in other ways, still grounded in faith.) But that veers from your interp.

Suddenly a team of armed forces appeared all aiming their machine guns at her.
A turn of events, where she was held accountable by an outside force.

Sorry to add to your dream, but I have friends who often have dreams where a woman represents the Church (or an allied country); so I wanted to see how that might connect with what you were seeing.

I had a vision once about machine guns pointed at the church... a particular structure that shows up in my dreams as representing the authentic body of all believers. The attackers wore formal b&w suits, as though they were sanctioned and deemed proper by society and holding unofficial authority, like mafias do. They went around two sides of the building, shooting at the walls.

For this very reason, the more powerful and omniscient element of prophecy and revelation as given by the Holy Spirit of God is vital in order to supersede any deception for the very purpose of protecting both the world and God's people and the plans He has for them. Therefore it is important for the Church to seek God and ask for increased prophecy, revelation and wisdom from the Holy Spirit.
Amen. Many times God has shown me through dreams, a different view than what is visible on the surface.
The clutter of information is increasing, so we might need to simplify and retreat in order to hear truth.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Dream about Woman with machine gun

In this dream I could see a woman who was holding a machine gun, she was wearing a blue trouser suit and she had long brownish red hair. She was walking through a main street like the ones you would see in the middle of a big city centre.

The many people in this street were looking at her. She was executing people with her gun as she was walking along the street.

I could see her as she was passing by, I knew that I needed to hide in order to protect myself from this woman. As she was walking along the main street, she was heading towards a road situated to the left of the street she was on. In my understanding I reasoned that in order protect myself from her, I should go and hide in a large empty building that was located to the right and that I would be safe there as it was in the opposite direction to where she was heading.

After a short while and to my great surprise, the woman entered the building I was hiding in, and was pointing her gun with the aim of killing someone. I knew I was in danger, so I was continuously going around the building trying to hide from her. If I remember correctly, I must have been the only person in this building. She got to where I was, and I was at the final point of danger, knowing this woman could just kill me. Suddenly a team of armed forces appeared all aiming their machine guns at her. One of the men aimed his gun at her and said something to her to which she had to surrender to. Then I knew I was safe.

Interpretation:

The woman in the blue tailored trouser suit represents "understanding" given to the world by the enemy. This understanding is presented to the world as being respectful, conservative and conformative (blue tailored suit).

The many people in the big city looking at this woman are the people of the world who look to this understanding. The machine gun represents death that comes with this understanding, and the execution of the people are the victims of those who look to her.

I represent the Christian with limited and superficial understanding of the ways of the enemy in the world, thinking that I am safe with the knowledge I possess. The ability of the woman ("understanding") to enter the building (safety in my reasoning) shows that an invisible element of deception can elude even the Christian in their understanding, even to the point of death. The team of armed forces and the word spoken by them causing "understanding" to surrender are the servants of God (either angels or prophets) that speak prophetic truth in order to protect and reveal hidden truth.

Interpretation of this dream can be applied to the world, to the Church, and to the prophetic. For members of the body of Christ can also be convinced of their understanding thinking they are safe there, but there is the invisible element of deception that can elude people even in their reasonable or "spiritual“ understanding.

For this very reason, the more powerful and omniscient element of prophecy and revelation as given by the Holy Spirit of God is vital in order to supersede any deception for the very purpose of protecting both the world and God's people and the plans He has for them and allowing them to come into advanced knowledge of God and His Kingdom.

This is fundamental understanding for anyone in order to understand and be released into the prophetic dimension of God. Therefore it is important for the Church to seek God and ask for increased prophecy, revelation and wisdom from the Holy Spirit.

"....But I would rather have you prophecy" (1 Cor. 14:5)

I like your interpretation of this dream......... we must be careful that knowledge does not puff us up..... as Paul warned tended to happen......

The Hordes of Hell are Marching

The weapons carried buy this horde had names on them: the swords were named Intimidation; the spears were named Treachery; and their arrows were named Accusations, Gossip, Slander and Faultfinding. Scouts and smaller companies of demons with such names as Rejection, Bitterness, Impatience, Unforgiveness and Lust were sent in advance of this army to prepare for the main attack. I knew in my heart that the church had never faced anything like this before.

The main assignment of this army was to cause division. It was sent to attack every level of relationship-churches with each other, congregations with their pastors, husbands and wives, children and parents, and even children with each other. The scouts were sent to locate the openings in churches, families or individuals that rejection, bitterness, lust, etc., could exploit and make a larger breech for the divisions that were coming.

The most shocking part of this vision was that this horde was not riding on horses, but on Christians! Most of them were welldressed, respectable, and had the appearance of being refined and educated. These were Christians who had opened themselves to the powers of darkness to such a degree that the enemy could use them and they would think that they were being used by God. The Accuser knows that a house divided cannot stand, and this army represented his ultimate attempt to bring such complete division to the church that she would completely fall from grace. " (Pastor Rick Joyner)

Upvote 0

p77cf

Feb 24, 2015
✟15,221.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Every detail matters.

a Daniel-style interpretation.

Beginning with the most dramatic signs first, what God used to make the dream stick, which dreamer remembered with the most clarity.

A woman holding a machine gun stands out, it is an obvious sign. Most of the time when we see someone holding a machine gun, it is a man.

If dreamer had recognized the woman, then it might be a picture of what dreamer associates with that person. But dreamer didn't recognize the woman, just that she had a blue trouser suit and long auburn hair. That makes those identifiers highly significant.

A machine gun is overwhelming force, there is no repairing the damage from the many rounds of a machine gun. In that people were standing there looking at her, instead of running away screaming, this is not an actual machine gun and she is not actually executing people. That points to a different context than the normal use of a machine gun. If this had been an actual firearm danger, the dream would have presented it in the context of an unknown danger, just enough information to keep dreamer from going to the location at some point. But instead there are extra details that just do not make sense in that. I do not believe dreamer will actually face firearms.

A trouser suit is the only attire associated with the office that only a woman will wear, a man will not.

So God really wanted us to pay attention to the machine gun, to the fact that it was a woman wielding it, and to people just standing there looking at her waiting to be executed rather than running.

The relative setting descriptors deliver the new context.

If this had been a suburban street, it would signify a threat coming to where people live. If it had been an industrial setting or another setting where work is done, it would signify a threat coming to where people work. But it pictures large main street buildings, which is a commercial district of businesses, making this a threat coming to business. Everything else is read from that context.

The rest.

In that the scene did not change, this is not a progression of events but a foretelling of something that will happen. Dreamer is prophetess seeing the future. In that there was nothing linking this to her locale, this is a time coming over all earth.

The people are businesses. In that dreamer saw a gun kill people on main street, this is something killing their ability to do business. But in that the machine gun does not kill buildings, as with a rocket launcher, but kills people, this signifies that the bricks and mortar remain but are no longer occupied, as when a person dies and the body is no longer occupied. That is shuttered businesses, it is no longer possible to do business.

In that the dreamer could not see herself, she is seeing from the perspective of a generic business. Dreamer herself is not necessarily targeted, but this affects many businesses.

In that it was a woman, that she had business attire that only a woman would wear, and that she had long hair as a woman, God is underscoring the nature of the death brought. Being and enduring is the nature of women, but action is the nature of men. The unusual sight of a woman with a machine gun signifies that the businesses weren't killed by someone's action. They were killed by a state of inaction, prevailing conditions caused them to expire. In that the woman's attire was blue, the commercial economy caught "the blues" and cooled. In that the woman wore long hair with a trouser suit, which is a promiscuous look, the inaction was indescriminate and affected any business that could not endure. In that the woman's hair was brownish red, this is a death by going into the red over a long period of time, so long that it dulls to brown, which indicates a slump of perhaps three years or so.

In a business context, the machine gun represents irrepairable death by too many hits. With the businesswoman, this becomes too many hits, or costs, caused by a prevailing condition of nonaction upon the business in a cold, clinical attrition. It is not that the businesses aren't taking action, it's the customers- people are not buying, when they do buy, they return what they bought. It's not their fault, it's the economy.

When dreamer entered the large empty building to escape the gunner, this is a business trying to stay, rather than leaving by means of the road. Dreamer's thoughts signify that this is the prevailing wisdom. The thinking is that opening a business in the present climate would be a way to be safe from costs because you could pass them on to your customers or environment. The building was empty because many businesses had been shuttered, this could make businesspeople think they could operate because of a lack of competition, grant incentives, and bargains on the rents.

In that men surrounded the woman before she could kill the generic business represented by dreamer, this slump will eventually be ended. In that the men had machine guns, likening them to the woman, this is an eventual death to the economic slump, and it is killed by action exercised on the economy.

Given that the world economy is currently in a state of recovery, this is NOT a gloom-and-doom prophecy of an eventual necessary recession ten years from now. It is an immediate warning about an impending temporary slump or hiccup in the course of recovery, localized to bricks and mortar businesses in cities and towns. Cottage industries, industrial producers, utilities, and so on neither gain nor lose for the most part. But this is a heads up to those employed in commerce or sales so that they aren't blindsided with a layoff. In that it was expressed violently with a machine gun, this is God telling us this time is imminent and that we need to consider it right now.

God is warning people looking to start a business that they should wait. God is warning businesses without great cash reserves to take action now while the economy is looking up. God is warning people with sales jobs so that they won't be blindsided with layoffs, to know that layoffs at small businesses are a possibility. God is warning businesses with great cash reserves that can sustain a loss over perhaps three years that they don't need to get out of the business, because this will end, signifying a positive turnaround at the end of it.

Note that "business" includes the church you attend.

I think might be God having a little laugh by likening a fickle economy to a woman ^_^

Thanks for being faithful to post the dream, Angela!

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Bobinator

Jul 30, 2007
✟11,899.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Here’s what I get from your dream-

The woman represents modern society, dominated by feminism. Since the 1960’s, gender roles have been attacked and the role of women have changed from being a home maker to business executive. Like it or not, this is a catalyst for the destruction of family values and brings spiritual death to society.

When the Apostle Paul said he would not suffer a woman to teach or to usurp authority over a man, he wasn’t being a male chauvinist, but conveyed a deep understanding of the kingdom of God principles that most fail to understand.

The empty building located in the opposite direction speaks of the true refuge that exists in the Word of God. It is opposite of where society is heading, and is sadly empty, because most of the church lacks a deeper understanding of God’s ways.

When you go there, the woman enters the building, because the church has adopted the ways of the world and finds many of its practices acceptable. But God is still with those who find refuge in his Word. Even though we’re citizens of the Kingdom of God, we’re still living in the world and are exposed to its dangers. People, even in the church, will ridicule and attack us because we dare to go against the flow and accept society's liberal views and revised gender roles based on humanistic reasoning, devoid of God spiritual principles.

The armed forces that saves you speak of angels and the heavenly hosts that God created to protect his children who follow after Christ.

Here is an excerpt from a blog on Lightoftheworldmissions dot com website. I couldn’t say it better-

MOTHER'S ROLE

Mothers are the first line of defense against the devil and the primary teachers of righteousness in a world of unholy, rebellious people. From the time of birth until around ten or twelve years of age, a child's most important teacher is his mother. True, church and school help formulate a person's character, but the primary source of learning from time of birth until the age of understanding is mothers. Churches and schools do not usually enter the picture until the child is around three or four years of age. For the first ten or twelve years, fathers too are mostly secondary. Even at that age, a mother's influence is usually far greater than a father's. Mothers have the first and primary role as teachers to their children.

So, what in particular does God want mothers to teach their children? The answer is clear: humility, submission and obedience. That's why the apostle Paul said, "Wives, submit yourselves unto your own husband, as unto the Lord. For the husband is the head of the wife, even as Christ is the head of the church: and he is the saviour of the body. Therefore as the church is subject unto Christ, so let the wives be to their own husbands in every thing." Eph. :22-24.

Children constantly observe how mother reacts and responds to father and male leadership. A wife cannot teach humility unless she too is humble. She cannot teach submission without a submissive attitude towards her husband, and she certainly cannot teach obedience and be disobedient and disrespectful towards her husband at the same time. That would make her a hypocrite.

Without a wise Christ-like mother to teach humility, submission and obedience, children will learn to be like the devil's children - arrogant, rebellious, disrespectful towards government and authority and destined for hell. Childbearing and the subsequent proper upbringing of godly children in the image of Jesus Christ are the salvation and honor of women. 1 Ti. 2:15. She has the most profound effect on her babies and infants and the privilege of bringing up her children in the fear and admonition of God. Paul's statements have nothing to do with who is smarter - men or women, or who is better, or who earns more, or who make better leaders. It has everything to do with teaching humility, submission and obedience to the children of God.

Thanks for sharing your dream.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Here’s what I get from your dream-

The woman represents modern society, dominated by feminism. Since the 1960’s, gender roles have been attacked and the role of women have changed from being a home maker to business executive. Like it or not, this is a catalyst for the destruction of family values and brings spiritual death to society.

When the Apostle Paul said he would not suffer a woman to teach or to usurp authority over a man, he wasn’t being a male chauvinist, but conveyed a deep understanding of the kingdom of God principles that most fail to understand.

The empty building located in the opposite direction speaks of the true refuge that exists in the Word of God. It is opposite of where society is heading, and is sadly empty, because most of the church lacks a deeper understanding of God’s ways.

When you go there, the woman enters the building, because the church has adopted the ways of the world and finds many of its practices acceptable. But God is still with those who find refuge in his Word. Even though we’re citizens of the Kingdom of God, we’re still living in the world and are exposed to its dangers. People, even in the church, will ridicule and attack us because we dare to go against the flow and accept society's liberal views and revised gender roles based on humanistic reasoning, devoid of God spiritual principles.

The armed forces that saves you speak of angels and the heavenly hosts that God created to protect his children who follow after Christ.

Here is an excerpt from a blog on Lightoftheworldmissions dot com website. I couldn’t say it better-

MOTHER'S ROLE

Mothers are the first line of defense against the devil and the primary teachers of righteousness in a world of unholy, rebellious people. From the time of birth until around ten or twelve years of age, a child's most important teacher is his mother. True, church and school help formulate a person's character, but the primary source of learning from time of birth until the age of understanding is mothers. Churches and schools do not usually enter the picture until the child is around three or four years of age. For the first ten or twelve years, fathers too are mostly secondary. Even at that age, a mother's influence is usually far greater than a father's. Mothers have the first and primary role as teachers to their children.

So, what in particular does God want mothers to teach their children? The answer is clear: humility, submission and obedience. That's why the apostle Paul said, "Wives, submit yourselves unto your own husband, as unto the Lord. For the husband is the head of the wife, even as Christ is the head of the church: and he is the saviour of the body. Therefore as the church is subject unto Christ, so let the wives be to their own husbands in every thing." Eph. :22-24.

Children constantly observe how mother reacts and responds to father and male leadership. A wife cannot teach humility unless she too is humble. She cannot teach submission without a submissive attitude towards her husband, and she certainly cannot teach obedience and be disobedient and disrespectful towards her husband at the same time. That would make her a hypocrite.

Without a wise Christ-like mother to teach humility, submission and obedience, children will learn to be like the devil's children - arrogant, rebellious, disrespectful towards government and authority and destined for hell. Childbearing and the subsequent proper upbringing of godly children in the image of Jesus Christ are the salvation and honor of women. 1 Ti. 2:15. She has the most profound effect on her babies and infants and the privilege of bringing up her children in the fear and admonition of God. Paul's statements have nothing to do with who is smarter - men or women, or who is better, or who earns more, or who make better leaders. It has everything to do with teaching humility, submission and obedience to the children of God.

Thanks for sharing your dream.

Wow!

Excellent interpretation of this!

What you see this meaning sure fits with what Howard Storm was shown about the future!

Reverend Howard Storm's Near-Death Experience

The future that they showed me was almost no technology at all. What everybody, absolutely everybody, in this euphoric future spent most of their time doing was raising children. The chief concern of people was children, and everybody considered children to be the most precious commodity in the world.

And when a person became an adult, there was no sense of anxiety, nor hatred, nor competition.

There was this enormous sense of trust and mutual respect. If a person, in this view of the future, became disturbed, then the community of people all cared about the disturbed person falling away from the harmony of the group. Spiritually, through prayer and love, the others would elevate the afflicted person.

What people did with the rest of their time was that they gardened, with almost no physical effort. They showed me that plants, with prayer, would produce huge fruits and vegetables.

Upvote 0