Dream about aliens, Jesus, and felt someone catch/hug me

Nov 20, 2008
✟8,438.00
Faith
Wesleyan
Marital Status
Married
I had this weird dream. I was in this large building hosing down aliens from outer space with a sprayer. It was some type of weapon used to reveal their identity. I remember being paranoid and scared. Next thing I remember I was in this basement type of room standing next to either a pole or a tree...I don't remember which. Next thing you know I saw a painting image of Jesus and the words I would rather Jesus come down and destroy me than to be tormented by aliens. Now just for a little background info, I have OCD and am trying to get closer to God because much of my relationship had a lot of fear of hell in it. Also before going to sleep, and I believe it was the same night I was wishing Jesus would give me a hug. Next thing I knew I felt like I was falling and literally felt someone wrap their arms around me almost as if like in a hug but catching me at the same time. I remember waking up to see if my husband had his arm on me or something but he didn't. Then after waking up all the way I was filled with happiness and also a sense of how stupid I was to think that Jesus would even come down to destroy me in the first place. Just thought I would share.

J

Jeff4life

I had this weird dream. I was in this large building hosing down aliens from outer space with a sprayer. It was some type of weapon used to reveal their identity. I remember being paranoid and scared. Next thing I remember I was in this basement type of room standing next to either a pole or a tree...I don't remember which. Next thing you know I saw a painting image of Jesus and the words I would rather Jesus come down and destroy me than to be tormented by aliens. Now just for a little background info, I have OCD and am trying to get closer to God because much of my relationship had a lot of fear of hell in it. Also before going to sleep, and I believe it was the same night I was wishing Jesus would give me a hug. Next thing I knew I felt like I was falling and literally felt someone wrap their arms around me almost as if like in a hug but catching me at the same time. I remember waking up to see if my husband had his arm on me or something but he didn't. Then after waking up all the way I was filled with happiness and also a sense of how stupid I was to think that Jesus would even come down to destroy me in the first place. Just thought I would share.

Thanks for sharing. It sounds like in your dreams, despite the anxiety that comes with those situations, you are trusting God and being comforted by Him. I wonder if this is to encourage you in your life.

Cheers,

- Jeff

Upvote 0

rudez

Keep it Real
Site Supporter
Aug 16, 2011
Dallas, Texas
✟7,649.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
did the building resemble to any of the buildings u see usually or any of them u have seen ?

"It was some type of weapon used to reveal their identity"

what is the weapon u mean the sprayer ? I think there is a revelation in this dream,not related to u,but people working on the topic

Upvote 0

Ishraqiyun

Fanning the Divine Spark
Mar 22, 2011
Montsalvat
✟21,035.00
Faith
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
The aliens were non-human forces or intelligences outside of your control and in unwanted close contact with you? Maybe they represented certain repressed passions and drives that scare you? The sprayer "weapon" that identified them might be the light of conscious attention that lets you view what would otherwise be hidden drives acting on you in an unconscious manner.

The pole is commonly a symbol of stability and centrality.

Maybe you asked Jesus to kill you because you didn't feel able to handle the sitution?

It's hard to say though. Dreams are very personal. Sometime over interpreting them can kill them and take power away from the symbols too.

Upvote 0
Sep 4, 2011
✟10,276.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Private
Next thing I knew I felt like I was falling and literally felt someone wrap their arms around me almost as if like in a hug but catching me at the same time.
What a nice experience!

I had this weird dream. I was in this large building hosing down aliens from outer space with a sprayer. It was some type of weapon used to reveal their identity.
There's a scene in Monsters Inc where a chameleon is attacking invisibly, and then hit with a snowball and revealed.

It is also similar to the Oz witch being melted by water.

I have seen some dreams here where sprayers seemed to reveal the work of the Holy Spirit, living water, prayer...something similar where a concerted, intentional action is directed at a situation and works.

The pole is commonly a symbol of stability and centrality.
So in general, this symbol of stability might have been what you saw and desired in Jesus. We'd expect to see Him fully in a dream, but it's not wrong to wish for an aspect of God that we are missing.

The painting makes me wonder if it is the image of how people present Jesus, what the claims are about Him...maybe feeling like the claims don't always match up with what you see of God.

And if the aliens are the unusual uncontrollable forces that attack your life, and you are hoping that this image of Jesus can actually come through for you... then what an amazing ending you had. God loving you enough to break through the unusual, oppressive, the facades... and directly show you His love for you. Simple and pure.

Upvote 0
Nov 20, 2008
✟8,438.00
Faith
Wesleyan
Marital Status
Married
Thank you everyone for your interpretations. I remember vaguely that the extraterrestrials looked like humans but I knew they were not. It was just amazing how happy I felt after I woke up in that hug. I wish I could feel like that all the time. You guys really helped out in shedding some light on possibilities. God bless.

Upvote 0

C8-@

Infant
Jul 5, 2010
Nowhere
✟10,072.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I know that aliens from outer space are actually demonic spirits. You hosing down the aliens means you may be doing something that will eventually reveal the type of demonic spirits bothering you, if that is the case.

I concur in that I beleive aliens are a modern day personification of the demons and fallen angels which will ultimately play a role in the end times deception. Perhaps sooner than we think.

They are now very prevalent in one form or another within contemporary culture in books/movies/TV and games etc. In my country right now they are being used as cute/fluffy blue characters in Christmas commercials to sell toys to kids !?!

(What have aliens got to do with the birth of our Saviour?)

I have had several dreams about UFO's and being chased by them and about lights descending from the sky. I always run from these things, many won't they will embrace and welcome them.

You hosing them down to reveal their true identity and nature is perhaps the Lord's way of warning you not to fall for their lies when they do put in a mass global appearance.

Upvote 0

rudez

Keep it Real
Site Supporter
Aug 16, 2011
Dallas, Texas
✟7,649.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
:pray:
I concur in that I beleive aliens are a modern day personification of the demons and fallen angels which will ultimately play a role in the end times deception. Perhaps sooner than we think.

They are now very prevalent in one form or another within contemporary culture in books/movies/TV and games etc. In my country right now they are being used as cute/fluffy blue characters in Christmas commercials to sell toys to kids !?!

(What have aliens got to do with the birth of our Saviour?)

I have had several dreams about UFO's and being chased by them and about lights descending from the sky. I always run from these things, many won't they will embrace and welcome them.

You hosing them down to reveal their true identity and nature is perhaps the Lord's way of warning you not to fall for their lies when they do put in a mass global appearance.

I second that.I also believe that Demons and Fallen angels may land upon earth in flesh in the form of ufo

@hopingforjesus
and you did not answer my question,did the building resemble to any of the buildings u see in real ?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
Sep 4, 2011
✟10,276.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Private
Something that might be worth looking at in alien dreams in general, is their physical characteristics. I think the dreams are different from first-person accounts, because the brain is creating symbols to define.

-A large head shows dominance, prominence, intelligence, management, public presence
-Large eyes show ability to see more than we would expect, and mbe visionary qualities
-Long narrow appendages show the ability to do things with hands, and extend into areas further than we would normally -- but meager muscles show limitation in power and physical strength.
-The unclothed bodies show that they are not aligned with our social conventions, but act purely and independently of our society. They are not masked by decorated cloth, in a way that would hide or reveal false characteristics.
-Long fingers show amazing ability, as we do things with our hands. People with long fingers are sought out for surgery and playing large stringed instruments like bass viols.
(Feel free to create a joke based on that sentence.)
-Pale grey skin can show vagueness, homogenous character, dull lethargy, lack of alliance to one cause -- like a country flag or sports color.

Upvote 0

C8-@

Infant
Jul 5, 2010
Nowhere
✟10,072.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
rudez, I did not recognize the building as I was on the inside. It reminded me of a large warehouse and I think it had cement floors. It was like the size of a gymnasium crowded with aliens.

Sounds very much like an aircraft hanger to me, Area 51 maybe?

Upvote 0

C8-@

Infant
Jul 5, 2010
Nowhere
✟10,072.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
WoW I too had a dream of aliens in their ufos persecuting me and I was running away from them. Some were kind of invisible and the others shadow out like they were not fully materialized and yes they will be part of the coming deception.

The ones in my dream resembled translucent orbs or discs, I didn't see any 'aliens' or pilots but knew there was something malevolent guiding them. One in particular chased me into a field, I stumbled and fell over waking up suddenly just as it was about to envelop me.

My dream resembled something like this clip, which I discovered afterwards whilst researching it. However, by posting this link I am not for one minute suggesting this footage is authentic. It is just similar to my dream.

UFO sphere alternative future & cow rip Hawaii.mp4 - YouTube

Upvote 0

Ishraqiyun

Fanning the Divine Spark
Mar 22, 2011
Montsalvat
✟21,035.00
Faith
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
I saw a UFO once. It was a metallic cigar shape one that hovered in place and then took off at a good speed. To fast to be a blimp really which was what I thought it was at first. It was also kind of skinny for a blimp. Whatever it was it could hover and it could also fly pretty fast. Could have been some man made craft that isn't that well known though. I think something that operated the way it did could certainly be created by humans. It didn't do any of the really bizzare manuvers like going straight up at supersonic speeds or anything.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums