HopeJoyM85

Mar 7, 2013
USA
✟7,641.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Hello everyone, I wanted to share something wonderful. About a year ago my grandmother passed away. I was very close to her as was my daughter. During the 24 hour drive to Florida to visit her body before cremation, I had many activities to keep my daughter preoccupied in the back seat. Of those things were crayons and blank paper. She created many wonderful pictures on the drive. Upon arrival, she sat by her great grandmothers bedside and spoke to her as if alive of all the wonderful pictures. One of her in a green dress w/ angel wings. Another of the beach with a flock of birds on the horizon. It was after I was home that I realized these drawings were came true

HopeJoyM85

Mar 7, 2013
USA
✟7,641.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
My 6 year old daughter drew my gramma wearing a green dress. My grandmother was changed into a green dress after death. Her final wishes were to have her ashes scattered in the ocean. Upon packing our items to leave the beach, pelicans came from the horizon of the beach and flew over our heads just like my daughters picture! Amazing? I think so.

Upvote 0

MastersPiece

May 29, 2012
Seated in Heavenly Places
✟3,174.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
That is amazing and it's just like Abba to use a little one to prophetically encourage you. Green symbolizes life .. lol.. there's no place more 'alive' than heaven with the King of Kings and His hosts, amen?
smileys-happy-474071.gif
smileys-flowers-978617.gif

Upvote 0

*Charis*

*Psalm 36:9*
Aug 17, 2009
Visit site
✟33,182.00
Faith
Christian
Politics
US-Constitution
That God gives such comfort always amazes me.
I know a young man who lost his father at 8 y/o
in a rescue attempt. While his father was attempting
to save a drowning man, the young man was
given a dream of walking on the river his father
drowned in. (He did save the man, but died in the
attempt.)

Upvote 0

humblewatchman

Two greatest commandements are to love.
Nov 13, 2011
West Coast...USA
✟18,095.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Little children are so open and receptive to the Holy Spirit. Wish we all remained that way throughout this life. What a beautiful story.

You might want to keep an eye on her as she grows up. She may have a prophetic gifting, and she will need your watchful protection and intercessory prayer covering.

Thank you for sharing this with us.

Upvote 0

Glorify

Jan 22, 2013
Ohio
✟8,378.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
My niece (who is visiting my right now....and sitting next to me) had a dream about my grandma's death. She said she saw it in a dream like she was watching TV. She was about 7. I was on my way to my grandma who was in a coma. My niece was sure she would die and she wouldn't be there. But she said I was there and two others. She told me everything that would happen. It was amazing! My niece is college age and excited to learn about God and the end times we are in. We are sharing and learning together!

Upvote 0