✟12,690.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Original_Heart_in_hand%255B1%255D.BMP

Just a thought.

Reactions: Sapphyre
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Starnchrist

Queen_E Formerly Soldier <3
Jul 7, 2010
New York
✟12,690.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
:thumbsup: Probably the first time I've agreed with this guy. Draw what you feel, not to please others.

Tanks heather. Wellmaybe i just have to explain it and why it was done. Basically every body has at one timw or another gone through what the female charactee in this deawing has gone through. The pain of rejection. You give someone your heart only to get it rejected. Concept of drawing.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Thunder Peel

You don't eat a peacock until it's cooked.
Aug 17, 2008
Missouri
✟40,869.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
It wasn't a bad drawing by any means and it looks great. It's just a bit shocking to those of us who weren't expecting it. Now if you had drawn the girl ripping the guy's heart out, stomping on it, and giving it back to him then I could relate.

Upvote 0

Inkachu

Bursting with fruit flavor!
Jan 31, 2008
Somewhere between Rivendell and Rohan
✟62,966.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
It's awesome :) I wasn't shocked or grossed out. Art should always be challenging to the viewer; not necessarily offensive or controversial, but unique and attention-grabbing.

The guy reminds me of someone here on CF too :sorry: Is this a concidence? lol

Upvote 0

Rhye

Legend
Mar 29, 2010
✟43,006.00
Faith
Oriental Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
I thought its a great drawing. Honestly, I did not expect this one and really makes my heart hurt.

I have to tell you though, that is what art is suppose to be. You should never apologize or feel bad. Art has a way of capturing emotions and feelings that we usually either try to push away or have never really felt. And if we have felt them, its harder when we see a visual representation of it.

Can't wait for more!

Upvote 0