Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Republican
Proverbs 24:16
For a just man falleth seven times, and riseth up again:

What do you do when you fail? The most natural and common reaction is to quit and never try it again. Fear of failure is such a force in a person's life. Among the great successes in the Christian's life, there is also a lot of failure. Many times, it's due to our own mistakes and other times it comes as a result of living in this wicked world.
But the bottom line is that success really comes by how you handle failure. It's been said that success is largely hanging on after others have let go.
How often do you just want to quit? I am done with this marriage! I don't like my job! I don't want to be a Christian! I don't want this or I don't want that! Hang in there , don't quit.
If things are that bad, seek out some biblical counselling or assistance. Give Jesus Christ a chance to work in and through you.
Don't Quit
I'm reminded of a story I heard of a high school football coach who was trying to motivate his players before a long and difficult season. Halfway through the season he stood before the team and said, "Did John Elway ever quit?"
The team responded, "No!"
He yelled, "What about the Wright Brothers? Did they ever give up?"
"No!" hollered back the team.
"Did Muhammad Ali ever quit?" Again the team yelled, "No!"
"Did John Grady ever quit?" There was a long silence. Finally one player was bold enough to ask,
"Who's John Grady? We've never heard of him."
The coach snapped back, "Of course you've never heard of him HE QUIT!"

The Bible is full of those that didn't quit. You don't have to quit either. Take a moment and read Hebrews 11. It's been called by many the Bible's 'Hall of Faith'. These normal men and women responded to possible failure with a strong faith in God, refusing to quit at all costs.
You can too!