Hutchinson, MN
✟7,630.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
For a long time now I have felt that I made a mistake in converting to Catholicism three years ago. I didn't belong to any church at the time and considered myself a "christian" but didn't go to church. So, when I was introduced to the Catholic Faith it really hooked me in.

Now, the more and more I see what the church is doing and how I question some major parts of the faith and structure of the church and how it has handle the abuses, I find myself not wanting to be a part of the Church anymore.

The hard part is that my daughter goes to a Catholic school, my wife and her family are Catholic and we know a lot of people at our church and it's a small town. I just worry that it could cause a lot of problems for me personally, as well as my wife and daughter should I leave the Church.

Secondly, I don't really see any local church that seems like a fit right now either.

What to do?:confused:

T

twnsrkr

Joh 4:21 The Messiah saith unto her, Woman, believe me, the hour cometh, when ye shall neither in this mountain, nor yet at Jerusalem, worship the Father.
22 Ye worship ye know not what: we know what we worship: for salvation is of the Jews.
23 But the hour cometh, and now is, when the true worshippers shall worship the Father in spirit and in truth: for the Father seeketh such to worship him.

Upvote 0