Site Supporter
Jun 25, 2008
Louisville, Ky
✟822,119.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
That is simply false in my view. Trump took his contesting the election way too far, but he left the office when all his options ran out. I thought he should have given up when he lost his court cases, but he thought different. Now the Democrats are trying to use the DOJ to try to remove a political opponent. Both sides play dirty, even if you can't see that. As I said, I am not a fan of Trump, but I can't get behind the Democrats who want to push an agenda I simply don't believe in. Again, the Democrats are more dangerous, simply because they are more powerful. And that's not even getting into the way they are flooding the country with illegal immigrants intentionally.
Talk about simply being false. Trump taking things way too far is taking what he did way too lightly. The extreme which he took contesting the election amounted to the worst attack on our freedom from an internal source. He led an insurrection to overthrow a duly elected President. His followers attacked and severely beat police officers and he now calls his criminals political prisoners.

The DOJ isn't trying to remove a political opponent, they are prosecuting a criminal who has been indicated on 91 criminal charges. That is their sworn duty.

Democrats aren't more powerful if they are too weak to stand up for their own convictions. They should be more like Republicans and not care what the people think and push their bills through Congress. Then they may get something done to help Americans.

Reactions: Elliewaves
Upvote 0

FenderTL5

Κύριε, ἐλέησον.
Site Supporter
Jun 13, 2016
Nashville TN
✟635,056.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-American-Solidarity
IMHO, It plays like a parody of a movie trailer on Saturday Night Live. It would be mildly humerous as satire.
That some would take it seriously is disturbing.

..this is pretty impressive stuff.
Should help get him a few votes I would think.

• Agree
Reactions: Elliewaves
Upvote 0

guyver

Dec 9, 2021
victoria
✟92,421.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
IMHO, It plays like a parody of a movie trailer on Saturday Night Live. It would be mildly humerous as satire.
That some would take it seriously is disturbing.
I agree it seems far out , but if you knew the truth about whats going on in the world , you would understand.

Upvote 0

guyver

Dec 9, 2021
victoria
✟92,421.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
That Trump ad folks may seem a little dramatic , and it is , but for good reason. Many of you may not know it but we are truly in a war against a globalist power that seeks to enslave us all , and they have control over almost all of our institutions.

This next short vid was done 2 yrs ago by Riccardo Bosi who was picked up by Mike flynn and brought on board the Trump train.
His message was given to Australians but is also universal and applies to every country. He called it a WAR FOR THE WORLD.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

guyver

Dec 9, 2021
victoria
✟92,421.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
And of course i cant Ieave this thread without displaying a little authenticity to this war that we face.
If you look again at Trumps vid you will notice shadowy cabal figures and a warning about them coming after us.

This next vid is Mike Flynn and Riccardo Bosi discussing this threat that we face.

Upvote 0

guyver

Dec 9, 2021
victoria
✟92,421.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
In the Trump vid/ad it says that "It seeks to erase us", and that is exactly what they have already been doing and will continue to do.
So how did they seek to erase us? these next two short vids will explain that.

And once again Trump saves the day By WARP SPEED

Riccardo Bosi: Operation Warp Speed

Upvote 0