Not open for further replies.

MERCY@GRACE

Jan 1, 2005
✟3,309.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Was talking to a friend a few weeks ago, and she was sharing a promise she is waiting on, but not yet come to pass. She was/is really discouraged. She feels she's had dreams and prohecies from more than one person that this dream/promise would come to pass! Well I had a promise I thought belonged to me, and even felt God told me to claim (won't mention it b/c I don't want my question to get side-tracked)
and it didn't come to pass. I was about to tell her but didn't b/c I felt she needed to be uplifted and not brought down, and just b/c it turned out unfavorable for me doesn't mean it will turn out unfavorable for her!

I've noticed when I'm around others that talk unbelief, I start to take on that mentality. Unbelief meaning, "well God can't do that" or why would God do it THAT way"?
When I'm around others who believe God for the impossible I feel my faith start to rise! Has anyone been quiet b/c you felt you would cause someone else to doubt in a specific area?

psalms 91

Legend
Dec 27, 2004
✟127,276.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Democrat
we must believe God for the impossible always! the key is asking according to Gods will and our obedience to the spirit, only God knows our hearts and that of the other persons so we must be in tune with the spirit in order to know Gods will in a situation, we must also know His timing, it is hard to wait, at least for me anyway. god bless

Upvote 0

Faithful Servant

Feb 4, 2005
kentucky
✟15,349.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Politics
US-Republican
MERCY@GRACE said:
I've noticed when I'm around others that talk unbelief, I start to take on that mentality. Unbelief meaning, "well God can't do that" or why would God do it THAT way"?
When I'm around others who believe God for the impossible I feel my faith start to rise! Has anyone been quiet b/c you felt you would cause someone else to doubt in a specific area?
yes i have been around people who had faith or were trying to have faith for a certain thing and remained silent because i did not have the faith to believe. the just live by faith and it is impossible to please God without faith. i have learned a lot from being around these people.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.