✟18,752.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
oat02351 said:
There is no medical show like House. He is so ignorant, mean (think he needs a woman) but, yet he's right about stuff and saves lives. I've been watching the show since it started. It's the only show that I've really gotten into and watch 'religiously'.:holy:

I think you mean "arrogant", not "ignorant". :) Nonetheless, it's an alright show. I don't want it unless I stumble across it. Everyone loves to hate an elitest character whose bitter yet intellegent. Also, character flaws are in plethora.

Upvote 0

WhirlwindMonk

D Knight - Master of Zefiris
Mar 6, 2005
A little city in Micigan during breaks and Grove C
Visit site
✟16,987.00
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
I love that show! It's one of my favorites. I make a point to watch it every week and get irritated if I miss it. I think what I so like about it is he says stuff to people that irritate him, whereas I only think about saying it. Then he also hits the people who are unusually dumb (lack of common sense, not lack of IQ), which is ssomething I imagine myself doing sometimes. Ahhh... What a great show.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

USincognito

a post by Alan Smithee
Site Supporter
Dec 25, 2003
Dallas
✟894,351.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Since it airs opposite The Amazing Race and Scubs, I've never watched nor taped an entire episode. About "House" himself however, I love Hugh Laurie from Black Adder and think he makes a magnificent actor doing a magnificent character. I only wish Fox hadn't chosen to air this show opposite some of my other favorites.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

oat02351

Senior Veteran
Oct 3, 2004
Massachusetts
✟7,652.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Lithium Hobo said:
I think you mean "arrogant", not "ignorant". :) Nonetheless, it's an alright show. I don't want it unless I stumble across it. Everyone loves to hate an elitest character whose bitter yet intellegent. Also, character flaws are in plethora.

I think House just needs a woman.... like me^_^

Upvote 0