Doctors and abortion

Status
Not open for further replies.

OBOBlurker

Nov 10, 2005
✟8,001.00
Faith
Catholic
As a regular browser of the medical blogs, I was interested to come across this post about the decision of Harley Street to ban abortion clinics.

I was less impressed by the comments however, as some doctors and medical students have posted their pro-abortion arguments in no uncertain terms.

Is it the duty of a pro-lifer to jump in? Or to stay silent and accept that everyone has different opinions? (apologies if that's a stupid question but I'm more confused than ever now - not about my pro-life stance, but about whether it's morally responsible to read this stuff without trying to do anything about it.) Thanks!

stivvy

Senior Veteran
Jun 30, 2006
Hubbard, Ohio
✟21,764.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Engaged
Politics
US-Republican
A few years ago, I was the star installation and demo person for a major medical billing application and I spoke out one day when asked to demo the product to Planned Parenthood.

I said, I refuse and to go and to find someone else. I don't wanna be a part of a company that has them as a client. I was asked, "But what about all the money we can make?" I responded that it would be blood money and it isn't worth it.

I think I changed the heart of the salesman at that point. It was dropped and they never persued it.

Made me feel good and bad at the same time. I felt good for obvious reasons, but bad that some company will sell their soul for that account.

Upvote 0

BAFRIEND

Feb 16, 2007
✟23,362.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Do not ever fail to respond to pro-abortion propaganda. The 50,000,000 children killed by abortion cannot speak for themselves. If you do not speak, who will ?

Oh, sure, you will get jumped. In the end they will try to point the finger back at you because that is all they have because, excuse me (!) we have the truth. keep going back to the facts and never give in to the lie that it is your or our faults because we do not do enough to help single young women. The fact is that 50% of all abortions are performed on women who have already had one previous abortion. They should know better.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.