Do you want me to be saved

justavisitor

May 26, 2012
✟7,772.00
Faith
Oriental Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
Some of you might be listening to the voices of Satan and you hate me because I was born or am orthodox

I think maybe people are killing themselves because of me because of some bitterness
Or living far from God because of some bitterness

I might be saved or I might not for making others lose loved ones because of my behaviour

I wonder if it was a mistake to come back to this forum.

Last edited:

J.B.

Apr 9, 2010
California
✟8,052.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Marnor90 is right. Jesus Christ is the one who saves. He loves you as a father does a son or daughter (and more), and will save you if you ask. Christianity is a very personal relationship with the King of kings Himself. Jesus is the savior. I want to let you know that I love you as a Christian too, and God bless you.

Upvote 0

CounselorForChrist

Senior Veteran
Aug 24, 2010
✟15,792.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
While I am a bit confused as to what the topic is about what I can tell you is this forum is both good and bad for many reasons. Sometimes many views may confuse a person seeking answers. Or sometimes someone who is upset with God may lead others down a destructive path too. BUT... in the end we will all learn.

Long ago when I came her I was a bitter christian. Angry at God, angry at people in general. I would post negative stuff to those suffering like me. Or I would encourage their bitter feelings. To say they least I was screwed up at that point. But its this very forum along with a sister in Christ that have changed me from that person back to the God loving christian I use to be.

If you feel you are hurting others you can always take a break from the forum. I know I did. As for being saved, if Jesus is in your heart then don't worry about it. We all make mistakes as christians. Repent and move forward! :)

Upvote 0