lucky wife
Dec 27, 2003
USA
✟28,950.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
to try and put my husband up for cloning? I know the Church is against cloning and such, but I really think they should make an exception for BillH. All through these first rather difficult months of pregnancy, he keeps being patient, helpful, sweet, prayerful and without reproach. I think cloning him deserves some consideration.

D'Ann

Catholic... Faith, Hope and the greatest is LOVE
Oct 28, 2004
✟72,336.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
HUGS :hug: I agree. Good men like BillH and Bob don't come along very often. I would like to clone Bob too.

He was the same way with me when I was pregnant and before and after. We are truly blessed. :hug:

I agree... we should have permission to clone them. :hug:

Congratulations and I pray all is going well.

Upvote 0

Cosmic Charlie

The reports of my death are greatly exaggerated
Oct 14, 2003
✟68,285.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
As a guy I'm offended.

And as anyone will the you I don't offend easily.

Through all six of my wife's pregnancies and both her parents deaths I was a straight up, rightious spouse.

That's call being gentleman of character and even in this world it isn't so rare a quality that it requires artifical preservation.

Upvote 0

Miss Shelby

Legend
Feb 10, 2002
✟88,437.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
to try and put my husband up for cloning? I know the Church is against cloning and such, but I really think they should make an exception for BillH. All through these first rather difficult months of pregnancy, he keeps being patient, helpful, sweet, prayerful and without reproach. I think cloning him deserves some consideration.
aww, that is so sweet.

Clone him in about 20 years and then send him my daughter's way. :)

Upvote 0

Miss Shelby

Legend
Feb 10, 2002
✟88,437.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
As a guy I'm offended.

Through all six of my wife's pregnancies and both her parents deaths I was a straight up, rightious spouse.

That's call being gentleman of character and even in this world it isn't so rare a quality that it requires artifical preservation.
wow, I did not know you have six kids, Charlie. :) hats off. Is your eight year old your youngest?

And I am sorry to be a cynical nay sayer, but I DO think chivalry of that sort is --well maybe not dead, but dying of a terminal illness--so men of yours and Bill's character are very much appreciated. Which I believe is what the OP meant to convey. :)

Michelle

Upvote 0

Da_Funkey_Gibbon

I'm just like the others...
Jan 8, 2005
✟20,178.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
As a guy I'm offended.

Hey man, shut up. If you go around giving that impression they'll all expect one and then I'll die alone.

Upvote 0

BAFRIEND

Feb 16, 2007
✟23,362.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Be careful what you ask for. I saw this movie called Twins with Arnold Schwarzenegger and Danny Devito...
I think you need to see this movie before you start playing with nature unless you want to end up with a nasty immoral little stealing liar running around making your life miserable. I hope this helps.

Upvote 0

Miss Shelby

Legend
Feb 10, 2002
✟88,437.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Be careful what you ask for. I saw this movie called Twins with Arnold Schwarzenegger and Danny Devito...
I think you need to see this movie before you start playing with nature unless you want to end up with a nasty immoral little stealing liar running around making your life miserable. I hope this helps.
LOL. Well if you think 'Twins' was bad, you should rent 'The Prestige'...

Anyhoo-- Eva was just expressing gratitude to her doting husband. She wasn't serious.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Cosmic Charlie

The reports of my death are greatly exaggerated
Oct 14, 2003
✟68,285.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
wow, I did not know you have six kids, Charlie. :) hats off. Is your eight year old your youngest?

And I am sorry to be a cynical nay sayer, but I DO think chivalry of that sort is --well maybe not dead, but dying of a terminal illness--so men of yours and Bill's character are very much appreciated. Which I believe is what the OP meant to convey. :)

Michelle

My eight your old is my yonngest and I only have 4 kids.

Spontanious abortion strikes without fear or favor.

Upvote 0

poppinskw

Senior Contributor
Apr 17, 2005
✟20,994.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

It sure does make one think seriously of cloning I agree :p

I too am blessed with a husband like that and the thought had crossed my mind as well, but you know once you have experienced the best no one else can compare....clone or not.

My husband is like that as well. When I was pregnant and after our babies were born, he used to get up at night, bring them to me to feed and make me a hot drink, then he changed them and put them back to bed.

He figured I had to do it all during the day whilst he was at work this was his way of doing his part and bonding with his babies as well. In a way we did clone him, because he set such a wonderful example to his children of how to treat a wife and a mother, our boys are just like he was, so now other blessed women are getting the same treatment I did and still do from their dad.....:clap:

I am so glad for you, it is a wonderful feeling to be cherished like this..... My husband once said the very best gift he could give his kids was to love their mother well.. how true that turned out to be.

:hug:

Les

Reactions: Carrye
Upvote 0

geocajun

Priest of the holy smackrament
Dec 25, 2002
✟35,477.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
My eight your old is my yonngest and I only have 4 kids.

Spontanious abortion strikes without fear or favor.
Sounds like you have 6, and 2 of them are in heaven.

Sorry to hear about that Charlie, happened to me as well.. I have one in heaven myself :(

Reactions: Carrye
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Number 81

ಠ_ಠ
Mar 31, 2003
✟2,533.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
No offense, but when I saw this topic I hovered over the title for a preview and saw "to try and put my husband up for cloning? I know the Church is against cloning and such, but I really think they..."
I did one of these :doh:
Then I found out who wrote it, and all was right in the world. :)
The end.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.