Do you have a dream that you want interpreted? Post them in here.

Calebt

Oct 7, 2012
✟15,729.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Hello brothers and sisters, I have been granted this power to interpret dreams not by own self but through my Father as I am letting his will be done, not mine as I let the Holy Spirit guide my hand to interpret your dreams. So, friends, brothers, sisters, share with me your dreams and I will call upon my Father to interpret these dreams for you in the name of our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. Amen.

If you do not believe me, give me your dreams or go through my posting history here in this dreams/visions section of this forum for verification and clarity. Again, have faith and my Father will give me the answers to your dreams for this is the power and blessing I have received from Him in the name of Christ.

Do not hold me in any special regard because of this ability instead call me your servant for this power has been granted to me from my Father. Glorify the Father and Christ who have granted me this power, do not hold me up in a special light for this is what my Father wants, not me. Thanks, guys! God bless. :)

vanilla8

He is wise, who is wise through God
Oct 16, 2005
Scotland, Shetland Islands
✟11,954.00
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
I had this dream a week or so ago, and I have no idea what it means, if it means anything at all!

I used to be a prolific dreamer, but for months I hardly had any dreams at all or I'd just forget them as soon as I woke up, so I was pleased to have this dream as it seemed to break the dry spell - so to speak.

In the dream I had something in my throat and it was irritating. I looked in the mirror and saw, and managed to pull out, a long hair. I went to speak to someone again but still felt an irritation in my throat. Looking in the mirror again, I opened my mouth wide and could see 2 more hairs deep in my throat, which I was also able to pull out, and one was silver grey, the other 2 being brown. Then my throat was clear again.

Upvote 0

Calebt

Oct 7, 2012
✟15,729.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Greetings sisters, this is what your dream means the hairs in your throat are three lies you have told but have kept hidden to yourself. Sister, these lies have been forgiven by your Father but he wants you to confess these lies to the people you have told them to. The irritation in your throat means this - it is your guilt and until you confess then your throat will remain irritated but because your Father has forgiven you it is now clear meaning this you will not have anymore guilt concerning the matters. But you must confess whatever these lies may be, whatever these lies are only you know and even if you do not know, try to think back to when you told these three lies which may have slipped your mind. Thanks for sharing, sister.

Upvote 0

Messy

Jan 30, 2011
Holland
✟21,082.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I had a dream that I was in the church with two churchleaders, first one, there was a pastor from the church I previously attended for some time and then one whose church I go to now, but not frequently, I am searching where I should stay. My exhusband (who now has his own group) and I were there and we took our table and chair (it was like a biblestudy) and put it next to the preacher, but with our face towards him, because we were very interested in his teaching and not to take over his service, but still it was strange. But they were both not happy with it and didn't accept it at all, got angry. Since then I'm afraid to go to the church of the second pastor. When we started a church in this area, my ex tried to connect with the church of the second, who had another leader then and with the first one, but they didn't want to.

Upvote 0

Calebt

Oct 7, 2012
✟15,729.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Greetings sister, this is what the dream means the two church leaders represent this two people who have the qualities of a leader within your new congregation. There will come a time in the future where the Church will look for a new leader. Who these men are, I do not know but you know them for they are natural born leaders and you will know this when you talk to them. You are to go with the man named James. Your ex-husband will get angry with your decision but listen, sister - the Father has given you this power. You are to go with the leader named James. Your ex-husband will grow bitter with you and think you are having an affair with him, do not listen to this for it is the evil one at work. Thanks for sharing, sister. This knowledge doesn't come from myself but from my Father. God bless.

Upvote 0

Messy

Jan 30, 2011
Holland
✟21,082.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Greetings sister, this is what the dream means the two church leaders represent this two people who have the qualities of a leader within your new congregation. There will come a time in the future where the Church will look for a new leader. Who these men are, I do not know but you know them for they are natural born leaders and you will know this when you talk to them. You are to go with the man named James. Your ex-husband will get angry with your decision but listen, sister - the Father has given you this power. You are to go with the leader named James. Your ex-husband will grow bitter with you and think you are having an affair with him, do not listen to this for it is the evil one at work. Thanks for sharing, sister. This knowledge doesn't come from myself but from my Father. God bless.
I'm remarried and my ex is going to be remarried. We raise the children together and we have forgiven each other. I can get along fine with him and his soon to be wife, saw her yesterday. But my husband is not a believer and he doesn't want me to go there because he can't understand that we're just brothers and sisters. My exhusband has asked me to come to their church in the future. By the way, his name is James. He's a pastor. And they were looking for a new leader in the congregation I go to now. The man who pastors it now is pastoring two churches, so an elder helps him now, but doesn't want to be the new pastor. They asked him and he tried it last year. Thank you brother. God bless you.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Child of JC

Created to Love, and be Loved
Dec 31, 2004
Northern Ontario
Visit site
✟10,346.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I had this dream in 2008

The dream started in BC , but I believe I had come from Australia. I had just finished some sort of a mission/vacation. I was aware that my husband had permitted me to go on this voyage. I was in the plane on my way home to Ontario. I remember flying over the ocean but we were flying close to the ground. We started flying through this trail through the bush. We traveled the trail all the way to Ontario. I was in a plane, but because we followed a cut trail though the bush a flew close to the ground, it felt like I was traveling on the train. I met some friends on this plane ride. They were also Christian and were returning home from the God Trip/vacation/mission. I was looking forward to us going our separate ways.

When we made it to the airport in Ontario, I exchanged email addresses with the friends. Then I noticed a small shop in the mall that was attached to the airport. I thought it was a lingerie shop and thought that would be a nice gift for when I see my husband. When I entered the shop I realized that it was a fancy dress shop. The walls were all painted black. They sold bright colored sparkly dresses (they really stood out because of the black walls). I remember thinking that Madonna would shop in that place. The dresses/skirts were short and I thought a bit trashy. The shirts were short and low-cut. I remember thinking that they were all so glamorous, but I would never wear them because of the revealing style. But I was also thinking that I could wear them because I had a new body. Like I lost weight, and I could wear clothes that I never could wear before. I wanted to buy a shirt so I could wear it under a jacket or something. I loved the sparkle.
The sales woman approached me and asked if I wanted to by a microphone headset. I asked her of the quality of the mic and if I could plug it in to my guitar. She didn't know, so I didn't buy it.

END OF DREAM

Upvote 0

Calebt

Oct 7, 2012
✟15,729.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
I had this dream in 2008

The dream started in BC , but I believe I had come from Australia. I had just finished some sort of a mission/vacation. I was aware that my husband had permitted me to go on this voyage. I was in the plane on my way home to Ontario. I remember flying over the ocean but we were flying close to the ground. We started flying through this trail through the bush. We traveled the trail all the way to Ontario. I was in a plane, but because we followed a cut trail though the bush a flew close to the ground, it felt like I was traveling on the train. I met some friends on this plane ride. They were also Christian and were returning home from the God Trip/vacation/mission. I was looking forward to us going our separate ways.

When we made it to the airport in Ontario, I exchanged email addresses with the friends. Then I noticed a small shop in the mall that was attached to the airport. I thought it was a lingerie shop and thought that would be a nice gift for when I see my husband. When I entered the shop I realized that it was a fancy dress shop. The walls were all painted black. They sold bright colored sparkly dresses (they really stood out because of the black walls). I remember thinking that Madonna would shop in that place. The dresses/skirts were short and I thought a bit trashy. The shirts were short and low-cut. I remember thinking that they were all so glamorous, but I would never wear them because of the revealing style. But I was also thinking that I could wear them because I had a new body. Like I lost weight, and I could wear clothes that I never could wear before. I wanted to buy a shirt so I could wear it under a jacket or something. I loved the sparkle.
The sales woman approached me and asked if I wanted to by a microphone headset. I asked her of the quality of the mic and if I could plug it in to my guitar. She didn't know, so I didn't buy it.

END OF DREAM

Hello sister, this is what your dream meant the plane flying close to the waters was a period in your life where you felt like you were being overcome by the waters - the waters represent this - the worries of this life.

Secondly, the worries that you were concerned about had to do with material possessions. These material possessions you put forth in your mind were before Jesus and before God as you valued material possessions. Another worry in your life which concerns Ontario was that you aswell along with material possessions - the worries of travel or that you wanted to travel you put this before God.

Thirdly, sister. The microphone headset represents this - this was God's voice inside that headset this is why the person who was selling it was telling you it was of good quality because God wanted you to put Him before these material possessions. God wants to speak to you through this headset and this is what my Father has interpreted this to me for you.

God bless, sister.

Upvote 0

RadMan21

Sep 5, 2012
✟7,678.00
Faith
Christian
Okay background. I'm currently a student at Bradley University but strongly considering transferring to Bible College.

I vaguely remember but it takes place at school. In the real world I havent been going to class lately. So in the dream I decide to go back and attend my English class. I go there and my class is watching this video that and reading the dialogue of it and it is in Old English. Everyone is understanding but it makes no sense to me, and I find that is is pointless and leave the class. Another point I go to a teacher telling them about my situation and thinking of transferring and there not mad. So as I'm walking outside and I see a teacher who says hey you know I've seen you walking around latery but don't see you in the class. and he was saying that he has been with the dean these times and that if he told him he could get in trouble. Out of nowhere there is an African American proffesor who overheard me talking and he is Christian. His name was Joseph Smith and he told me to study therapy. I kept seeing him when I was walking and he would always look at me and he gave me an assignment that he was giving his class. I was to write a paper about something (cant remember what it was supposed to be about) but it was weird because he gave me nothing else like no due date or anything. That is as much as I remember from the dream.

I also have a second dream which occured the night before this one. I went to a party off campus and for some reason I brought a pillow with me. I get to the house and there are many students in this house. I go straight upstairs to drop my pillow off in a room and when I get downstairs, the party is gone, and there is a family there. It;s like the party never happened and they didnt know who i was and didnt know anything about a party. They were all just sitting around in chairs in a living room. However I just leave and they dont say anything to me really just look at me weird....they didnt talk at all now that i think..so i left and I'm outside and realize I dont know how to get back to campus. Then 2 girls come out and they ask if im gunna come with them. I say yes and they seem excited for some reason. So I'm walking with them hoping theyll lead me to campus..dont think I ever asked them to do it but i assumed they would. We get to this train yard directly next to a park and one girl stops walking and lkeans against a train. I get kind of close to her, not really trying to flirt...just idk doing somethign and she pushes me off. She asks if i like her and i say yes....but i meant like as in how a humna likes any other human. So then she tries to kiss me and i ask how old she is because i look and realize she is young, she says 13. and i immediately back way. However now at this park her family was there...a big group of guys and a few older women. they call me over and i walk that way, and then onm the way there i see many of the people who were at the party at the house walking back the way i just came from looking at me but not saying anything. some didnt even seem to see me. So i go to the family and they think i was trying to do something with their daughter and i try to explain that im not. of course they dont believe me so they take me to another house and i sit on a couch. Theres a guy next to me who keeps looking out the window, and he asks me if i have seen people selling drugs on his lawn before....weird question. I said no. Then he just keeps looking and I know that he is looking for cops. Then the cops come past, but never come in and after that he relaxes again. I go outside and see people skateboarding random... but they were just skating on this back of this truck. I believe they fell when they tried to do the trick. Sometime after that a family member comes and pulls me to the side to talk. However he is unlike the rest of them, and he believes me. He says listen man, i know yoy didnt do anything, i wanna see my daughters story. So I tell him everything exactly as i just told you and dont lie to him at all. And her trust me and lets me go.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Godsfollower

Prepare the Way!
Oct 13, 2012
Twin Peaks, CA
✟8,065.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
I had a dream late September and in the dream I was preaching in somewhat of a classroom (people were sitting in some chairs). The people who were in the room with me (just under like 10 people) didn't really care what I was talking about and all of a sudden I could feel the holy spirit while in this dream. The dream wasn't very long though (felt like 30 seconds). I woke up immediately and my boss texted me that exact moment and I told him my dream.

Upvote 0

Messy

Jan 30, 2011
Holland
✟21,082.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Hi Calebt,
Thank you for the interpretation and being willing to let the Lord work through you, also thanks from my ex husband. He asked me to see if they're still needing someone in the church. I'll have to pray some more that my husband gets saved and will understand it, so we can go there in the future.

Upvote 0

Calebt

Oct 7, 2012
✟15,729.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Okay background. I'm currently a student at Bradley University but strongly considering transferring to Bible College.

I vaguely remember but it takes place at school. In the real world I havent been going to class lately. So in the dream I decide to go back and attend my English class. I go there and my class is watching this video that and reading the dialogue of it and it is in Old English. Everyone is understanding but it makes no sense to me, and I find that is is pointless and leave the class. Another point I go to a teacher telling them about my situation and thinking of transferring and there not mad. So as I'm walking outside and I see a teacher who says hey you know I've seen you walking around latery but don't see you in the class. and he was saying that he has been with the dean these times and that if he told him he could get in trouble. Out of nowhere there is an African American proffesor who overheard me talking and he is Christian. His name was Joseph Smith and he told me to study therapy. I kept seeing him when I was walking and he would always look at me and he gave me an assignment that he was giving his class. I was to write a paper about something (cant remember what it was supposed to be about) but it was weird because he gave me nothing else like no due date or anything. That is as much as I remember from the dream.

I also have a second dream which occured the night before this one. I went to a party off campus and for some reason I brought a pillow with me. I get to the house and there are many students in this house. I go straight upstairs to drop my pillow off in a room and when I get downstairs, the party is gone, and there is a family there. It;s like the party never happened and they didnt know who i was and didnt know anything about a party. They were all just sitting around in chairs in a living room. However I just leave and they dont say anything to me really just look at me weird....they didnt talk at all now that i think..so i left and I'm outside and realize I dont know how to get back to campus. Then 2 girls come out and they ask if im gunna come with them. I say yes and they seem excited for some reason. So I'm walking with them hoping theyll lead me to campus..dont think I ever asked them to do it but i assumed they would. We get to this train yard directly next to a park and one girl stops walking and lkeans against a train. I get kind of close to her, not really trying to flirt...just idk doing somethign and she pushes me off. She asks if i like her and i say yes....but i meant like as in how a humna likes any other human. So then she tries to kiss me and i ask how old she is because i look and realize she is young, she says 13. and i immediately back way. However now at this park her family was there...a big group of guys and a few older women. they call me over and i walk that way, and then onm the way there i see many of the people who were at the party at the house walking back the way i just came from looking at me but not saying anything. some didnt even seem to see me. So i go to the family and they think i was trying to do something with their daughter and i try to explain that im not. of course they dont believe me so they take me to another house and i sit on a couch. Theres a guy next to me who keeps looking out the window, and he asks me if i have seen people selling drugs on his lawn before....weird question. I said no. Then he just keeps looking and I know that he is looking for cops. Then the cops come past, but never come in and after that he relaxes again. I go outside and see people skateboarding random... but they were just skating on this back of this truck. I believe they fell when they tried to do the trick. Sometime after that a family member comes and pulls me to the side to talk. However he is unlike the rest of them, and he believes me. He says listen man, i know yoy didnt do anything, i wanna see my daughters story. So I tell him everything exactly as i just told you and dont lie to him at all. And her trust me and lets me go.

Brother your dream means this you have done something wrong in your life and have kept it hidden to yourself but because God sees everything and he knows in your heart you are sorry He has forgiven you.

Secondly your dream means this you did not know what you were doing when you were doing that thing but now you do know. My Father has told me to tell you - My son, you are forgiven. Now come to me, fill the void that is empty in your life. Ask Jesus into your heart and the Lord will have compassion for you and fill you with the Holy Spirit and from then on you will only have to rely on the Lord and no one else.

Praise the Lord.

Upvote 0

OceanJewel

Jan 17, 2012
✟8,355.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
I had this dream years ago. I may have been between the ages 11-14 when I had it. It is a dream that has always stuck with me. My mom and I were in a car driving on a familiar road. This road runs North/South. I looked out the window on the passenger side to the right and the sun was setting in the west. It became dark and then the sun began to rise in the same spot. My mom was shaking her head in the dream in a knowingly way.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

lilmissmontana

singing my hallelujah song
Feb 22, 2005
the wings of a snow white dove
✟153,558.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Private
Do you know any details on what I may have done wrong. I'm sure I've done a lot of wrong things recently. The more specific you could be the more I would appreciate. Please ask Lord for more. I NEED specific info. I feel at inner crisis, let the Lord use you.

Radman21 ... just a thought ... let the Lord use YOU ... ask the Lord ....

Reactions: parsley
Upvote 0

humblewatchman

Two greatest commandements are to love.
Nov 13, 2011
West Coast...USA
✟18,095.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Radman21 ... just a thought ... let the Lord use YOU ... ask the Lord ....

Good thinking.

Radman, you already know what you have done and not done, just let the Lord bring them up one at a time in an orderly peaceful healing fashion. When it is the Father who is bringing up such topics to you, He always does so in a non-condemning way. He loves you greatly.

Upvote 0

BreezesMother

Oct 21, 2012
✟7,618.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
A little background: My Ex husband has a form of Pathology, Borderline personality disorder and Malignant Narcissism. I was dumped by him last month and we were being civil , until last month, on the 30th, he took away my 1 year (still breastfeeding) daughter and I haven't seen her since. I won't see her until sometime NEXT month. My court date isn't until the 30th of THIS month. (and Yes there are attorneys involved and he is being very nasty)

The Dream (or nightmare...) :

I was watching the live news, and on the television showed a great flood that was happening right now, and showed a tractor overturned which they announced a Man had drowned in it. Then the dream goes to me being in a VERY old, antique, dusty,dance hall. It was like a "ball" As soon as I and all the other people walked through the door, all of there arms were restrained through the roof, literally puppet strings, One on each wrist. There was a Man in charge, and he was laughing. He was telling the people how to dance, which was just slight movements of the arms making them look like zombies or something Satanic. On the roof there was a extremely detailed Golden bear (like how/where a light fixture would be) It was sort of large but not really. It did not move , as it was made of gold. The Man then pointed at it , and it transformed into something (POSSIBLY a serpent,still gold, but I am NOT sure, it was some sort of creature) He then directed it down and it charged at me,but for some reason went to a Person (male) behind me, which he threw a bucket at and stopped it.

I would like to remind/add that I was never restrained by those puppet strings, and I don't think the man behind me ever was.

Alright that's all I'll write for now thanks for any input ,and Please send out your prayers and I'll return the favor.

Upvote 0