Oh, Hello!
Jan 27, 2012
You don't get to stalk me. :|
✟338,520.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I must add to this- unless you get ethically raised, hormone-free chicken you're also eating a cocktail of nasty hormones as well as a high percentage of feces. The chickens are all stacked in these tiny cages on top of one another and so their waste (or rotting bodies of the ones that die and aren't quickly removed) seeps into the cages below. It's all pretty gross and inhumane.

Exactly.

It shouldnt be a rise against eating meat or eating veggies. There should be a rise against how such foods are grown and treated BEFORE it reaches our mouths.

Humans are meant to eat meat and veggies. It's a simple fact. Whether one chooses to eat right is on them.

If we were made to eat meat. How is it murder or wrong unless I am an actual cannibal and kill and eat a human?

Nothing we humans ingest in our diet is actually pure in this age.

The option is..... not eating, but thats not an actual option to living healthy either.

Upvote 0

Jupiter Drops

be like a flower and turn your face to the sun
Jan 20, 2012
✟21,341.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
It's always interesting when you met one person of the opposite sex that can elicit emotions from you that you didn't know you even had.

And then you can't shake them off so easily. But letting go feels so good.

I'm crushing on tortillas. It's official. Breakfast burritos, chicken wraps, tacos, they're so versatile - how can anyone not crush on them?

Tortillas are the bestest crush!! Mmmm :thumbsup:

Yeah, and I was being silly for too long over this. I'm letting it all go one at a time.

Upvote 0

.Mikha'el.

7x13=28
Christian Forums Staff
Supervisor
Site Supporter
May 22, 2004
British Columbia
✟1,008,102.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
:hug::hug::hug: I feel horrible for you. :(
sad0126.gif

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

graciesings

It is so ordered.
Mar 11, 2013
Texas
✟18,462.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
Hugs for like, everyone in this discussion?

Try falling for someone it would be morally wrong to love... It's not fun either.

The rational side of me wants to tell you that God has your life planned perfectly and all these are problems He will resolve, and use for His glory: That He has a reason for you to be single and that reason may be a better mate in the future.

The emotional side of me doesn't believe that either.

Upvote 0

Saucy

King of CF
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2005
Michigan
✟838,784.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
I think this is the first time in a long time (if ever) that I've been working on having no crushes at all. I'm just tired of the same thing happening to me over and over again. Obviously there's something wrong with me so I'll just stay off the market and make myself not available.

Upvote 0
T

TraciDee

I fell for a friend of mine and liked him for 5 yrs. when I was finally confident enough to tell him, he said he didn't feel that way. That was ok, but then he started bringing me my favorite ice cream, making me CDs with romantic songs, telling me I was beautiful, etc. One sided feelings hurt enough, then add dragging you along and giving false hope.. I had to cut him out of my life completely to move on. And still I sometimes wonder if he ever saw me or could see me as the one.

Feelings are hard. But I just think that if I could feel so deeply for someone who didn't care for me, imagine how great it will be when I'm finally with someone I love who loves me too! Keep trucking, y'all! Hwaiting!

Reactions: Toro
Upvote 0

Miss Spaulding

Virtus semper viridis
Jan 6, 2005
The Tropics
✟109,434.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I fell for a friend of mine and liked him for 5 yrs. when I was finally confident enough to tell him, he said he didn't feel that way. That was ok, but then he started bringing me my favorite ice cream, making me CDs with romantic songs, telling me I was beautiful, etc. One sided feelings hurt enough, then add dragging you along and giving false hope.. I had to cut him out of my life completely to move on. And still I sometimes wonder if he ever saw me or could see me as the one.

Feelings are hard. But I just think that if I could feel so deeply for someone who didn't care for me, imagine how great it will be when I'm finally with someone I love who loves me too! Keep trucking, y'all! Hwaiting!

:thumbsup:

Upvote 0

Squeakers

Cat and music lover.
Dec 21, 2007
Way in the back, off to the left.
✟70,915.00
Country
United States
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Single
For some reason I can't multi-quote....

@ Mike: Aw, thanks, man. :hug:s

@ Jupiter Drops: Oh, yes...TONS of feels. Didn't even realized I fell so hard for him until he clearly stated any relationship ain't gonna happen. It just torn me apart...ugh.

@ Toro: No, you can't kill him. He's still a friend, believe it or not...I can't have you killing my friends. :p

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

.Mikha'el.

7x13=28
Christian Forums Staff
Supervisor
Site Supporter
May 22, 2004
British Columbia
✟1,008,102.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
I think this is the first time in a long time (if ever) that I've been working on having no crushes at all. I'm just tired of the same thing happening to me over and over again. Obviously there's something wrong with me so I'll just stay off the market and make myself not available.
Well, it's unhealthy to have serial crushes, but trying to force yourself to see a woman that you're attracted to as just a friend is futile.

Upvote 0

Toro

Oh, Hello!
Jan 27, 2012
You don't get to stalk me. :|
✟338,520.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

@ Toro: No, you can't kill him. He's still a friend, believe it or not...I can't have you killing my friends. :p

Smart, give you an alibi. Message received loud and clear. ;)

No, of course we don't know what happened to his brakes. :cool:

Upvote 0

Saucy

King of CF
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2005
Michigan
✟838,784.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Though people think differently about me, I definitely don't have serial crushes. Back in the day I did, but I hated that people saw me that way so I stopped doing it. I'm probably just bitter right now so I'm down on the idea, but I just need to focus on other things in my life. Maybe when I'm in a better place I'll meet someone who actually wants to be with me.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.