Visit site
✟17,283.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
GASP! And...she just sent me a text saying she really wants to get together with me again :o

Okay dude, breathe. you are turning bluish/purple. take deep breaths, the EMTs will be here soon.

Guys, Edwards is having another crush-attack.... LOL

Seriously, Good Luck Bro. Hope everything works out well! :)

Upvote 0

Rhye

Legend
Mar 29, 2010
✟43,006.00
Faith
Oriental Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
V-DAY UPDATE!!!

So I delivered the flowers to my RL crush at her job this morning. It was kinda not the way I wanted it because she was busy at the moment - there were demanding customers and her coworker was not helping her that much.

However, she sent me a text later on today thanking me "sooo much" for the "beautiful flowers" and "sweet card." She said she wished she could have hugged me, but she couldn't leave the front counter. She hoped that God would bless my day as I blessed hers. :D

Soli Deo Gloria!

YOu so did not take it to her work?

Oh gosh that is just so cute in every way.

Okay. I want a crush now and I want flowers TOOO, and chocolate, and ice cream, and balloons and more FLOWERS!

or

just a kiss on the hand and saying sweet nothings. :love:

yuck v-day.

Reactions: Andrew12
Upvote 0

Blank123

Legend
Dec 6, 2003
✟56,875.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
YOu so did not take it to her work?

Oh gosh that is just so cute in every way.

Okay. I want a crush now and I want flowers TOOO, and chocolate, and ice cream, and balloons and more FLOWERS!

or

just a kiss on the hand and saying sweet nothings. :love:

yuck v-day.

yuck v-day? no, no, no, no, 'tis a wunnerful day. hopefully next year we'll both have awesometastical men to surprise us with flowers and chocolates and kisses on the hand with sweet nothings, but in the mean time we can live vicariously through edwards and others :D

Upvote 0

Rhye

Legend
Mar 29, 2010
✟43,006.00
Faith
Oriental Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
yuck v-day? no, no, no, no, 'tis a wunnerful day. hopefully next year we'll both have awesometastical men to surprise us with flowers and chocolates and kisses on the hand with sweet nothings, but in the mean time we can live vicariously through edwards and others :D

I have a feeling it will happen for you, but I have a feeling that will not happen for me, any time soon.

Ed-thats so sweet! :)

Upvote 0

Wren

Dec 19, 2006
PNW
✟33,144.00
Country
United States
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Married
yuck v-day.

I've always enjoyed V-day before, even when I haven't been dating anyone. I love the little cards and posting graphics on people's profiles, but this year seems to be different. This morning I woke up with the same "yuck v-day" feeling and can't seem to shake it. :sigh:

Upvote 0

Blank123

Legend
Dec 6, 2003
✟56,875.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
I have a feeling it will happen for you, but I have a feeling that will not happen for me, any time soon.

Ed-thats so sweet! :)

well I hope you're right about me, and wrong about you. :p Its not hard to see what an amazing person you are, so I wouldn't be at all surprised if you met someone. soon :)

I've always enjoyed V-day before, even when I haven't been dating anyone. I love the little cards and posting graphics on people's profiles, but this year seems to be different. This morning I woke up with the same "yuck v-day" feeling and can't seem to shake it. :sigh:

sorry :hug: I've had something of the opposite happen to me this year. Yesterday I was actually dreading it quite a bit because I know not to expect anything, and thats the way I usually am every year on V-Day. but I woke up this morning and thought, "who cares if nothing happens for me today? I can be a blessing to others instead."

I hope the day gets better for you too :hug:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Hediru

Newlywed Wife, New Pastor, Loving the ride!
Sep 23, 2005
Ohio
✟17,747.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Argyranthemum

I have to ask. What's an Argyranthemum? That's a flower I haven't heard of.

V-DAY UPDATE!!!

So I delivered the flowers to my RL crush at her job this morning. It was kinda not the way I wanted it because she was busy at the moment - there were demanding customers and her coworker was not helping her that much.

However, she sent me a text later on today thanking me "sooo much" for the "beautiful flowers" and "sweet card." She said she wished she could have hugged me, but she couldn't leave the front counter. She hoped that God would bless my day as I blessed hers. :D

Soli Deo Gloria!

GASP! And...she just sent me a text saying she really wants to get together with me again :o

:clap:Yay!!!!! So happy for you!!!!! Hey, don't forget to invite all of us to the wedding. :D

Ok. So in an hour I will see my crush as he works the dinner shift. I'm gonna act all normal, but... Oh! I want a Valentine so badly! This day is torture for us singles. And to think that I used to love this day as a kid. I know its just another day, but...

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Shadolus

Saved By Grace
May 4, 2009
God's Kingdom
✟18,390.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Sometimes it feels like we don't have anyone around on purpose to have a crush on so we don't chase something that leads us off track. At least that is the way it's been for me the last couple years. I believe God is preparing a lot of us before that person comes into our life. Otherwise, our attention will be taken off God and the preperation in our lives and prematurely focused on that other person and the possibility of dating them....

Upvote 0

Hediru

Newlywed Wife, New Pastor, Loving the ride!
Sep 23, 2005
Ohio
✟17,747.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I agree. I've been quite smitten with my current crush, this is true, but I haven't had a crush in the three years since my last relationship before this. I think God had to get me to a place where I can't lose focus on what is important. I view my current crush as a fun little distraction in the middle of the stress of studying for my master's degree and working 2 jobs. Every once in awhile, I need to not think of classwork or work work and think of something fun.

Upvote 0

Shadolus

Saved By Grace
May 4, 2009
God's Kingdom
✟18,390.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
I agree. I've been quite smitten with my current crush, this is true, but I haven't had a crush in the three years since my last relationship before this. I think God had to get me to a place where I can't lose focus on what is important. I view my current crush as a fun little distraction in the middle of the stress of studying for my master's degree and working 2 jobs. Every once in awhile, I need to not think of classwork or work work and think of something fun.

Holy crap, you do a lot! Yeah, that would be a nice little distraction with all things considered. Prayers are with yah!

Upvote 0

Obzocky

Senior Contributor
Dec 24, 2009
Rain Land
✟33,236.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
Argyranthemum:

Also known as marguerites or dill daisies if that helps any? They don't flower till May but when they do they can look so pretty.

argyranthemum_vanilla_butte.jpg
maddoublewhite.jpg

Reactions: SweetDee
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.