Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Upvote 0

Oddish

May your unfailing love rest upon us, O LORD.
Jun 20, 2009
✟31,510.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
While I am pretty amazing and all of the words Vicky has been using to describe her crush, I am not the one she got the message from. hahaha.

r

Vicky, who is this "someone" then? That is a very unusual name....:p

Upvote 0

Nom De Guerre

Who amongst you doesn't see life as permanent?
May 6, 2005
Location, Location.
✟39,609.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
So there's these two cats, the first cat's name is, "1, 2, 3," and the second cat's name is "un, deux, trois." Well the two cats decide to have a swimming race across a river.

The cat named, "1, 2, 3," won because, "un, deux, trois," quatre, cinq...(un, duhh, twah, cat, sank).

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Stravinsk

Neo Baroque/Rococo Classical Artist
Mar 4, 2009
Australia
✟9,955.00
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Politics
US-Libertarian
Ha ha...reminds me of my father. He'd often crack a joke or attempt a witicism no one thought was funny then laugh and laugh all by himself. When we pointed out he was the only one laughing, he'd laugh even harder at that.

Upvote 0

scraparcs

aka Mayor McCheese
Mar 4, 2002
Massachusetts
✟91,578.00
Country
United States
Faith
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Ha ha...reminds me of my father. He'd often crack a joke or attempt a witicism no one thought was funny then laugh and laugh all by himself. When we pointed out he was the only one laughing, he'd laugh even harder at that.

I do that all the time.

Upvote 0

Guy Incognito

Matt 6:25-34
Sep 27, 2009
Hamilton, Ontario
Visit site
✟73,158.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Others
Here's the thing I don't get about Twilight... a human girls options are either get with some creepy stalkerish living dead vampire dude...which has to equate to some form of necrophilia

OR...get with some bazillion-abed half boy, half wolf dude...which would more or less work out to inappropriate behavior with animals...

All of this ultimately leads me to wonder...

How the heck does anyone like that crappy "The Game" show on BET?!

Oh, and real life crush still here...so on and so forth

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

PinkSweetart

Robots and rainbows, magic and mischief! ;)
Jan 27, 2008
:) <--- This smiley likes you.
✟34,095.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
This was me when I read the first three Twilight books: :blink::bigeye::love::satisfied:

This was me when I read the last one: :shutup::whyy::tantrum::noooo::nono::notlistening::aarh::argh:

Sorry for the onion head overload, but I felt it had to be done. Heehee.

Plus, if you REALLY look into the books/movies you realize it isn't healthy for a girl to be SO obsessed with a guy that she'd want to risk her life/kill herself to see him.

Of course, that being said, I own all 4 books and have seen the movies more than once. What can I say? I have a love/hate relationship with the Twilight books and movies. :sorry:

Upvote 0

r035198x

Jul 15, 2006
Visit site
✟13,048.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
This was me when I read the first three Twilight books: :blink::bigeye::love::satisfied:

This was me when I read the last one: :shutup::whyy::tantrum::noooo::nono::notlistening::aarh::argh:

Sorry for the onion head overload, but I felt it had to be done. Heehee.

Plus, if you REALLY look into the books/movies you realize it isn't healthy for a girl to be SO obsessed with a guy that she'd want to risk her life/kill herself to see him.

Of course, that being said, I own all 4 books and have seen the movies more than once. What can I say? I have a love/hate relationship with the Twilight books and movies. :sorry:

You know there are other books out there that you could own and read. I don't want to mention names but I'm sure if you look under Shakespeare you might see some good books there e.g "Twelfth Night".

Kind regards

r035198x(<-----throws ashes on his head because of all those onion heads

Upvote 0

PinkSweetart

Robots and rainbows, magic and mischief! ;)
Jan 27, 2008
:) <--- This smiley likes you.
✟34,095.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
You know there are other books out there that you could own and read. I don't want to mention names but I'm sure if you look under Shakespeare you might see some good books there e.g "Twelfth Night".

Kind regards

r035198x(<-----throws ashes on his head because of all those onion heads
Well, all those books were birthday presents/Christmas gift. I didn't have much choice as to what I was getting. :p

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.