Do YOU have a crush on anyone? (19)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oddish

May your unfailing love rest upon us, O LORD.
Jun 20, 2009
✟31,510.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
they definitely could be. but with that being said, I'm weary of saying, "if he/she likes you they will definitely do this and this." because people are individuals and they will react to things in different ways.

I agree. It depends on the nature of the person - are they extroverted or introverted? The answer to that is what influences how someone reacts to being around their crush.

Some girls laugh extra hard at jokes that aren't that funny when they like a guy, I only laugh at jokes I find funny.

I think I do become a little bit more giggly and smiley just because I am really happy to be around my crush.
some girls get really cuddly and touchy-feely with the guy they like, I tend to be a little more reserved in that area (but will welcome hugs if he offers them :holy: )

Me too because I worry that they will think "eurgh" if I was to be touch feely and also I am not so affectionate untill I get to know someone well. So even if the crush is being playful - like lightly punching my arm for example, I wouldn't return that even though it would be seen as a friendly thing to do.

when I have a crush. some girls get uber shy (and I used to be like that too) and have a hard time talking to their crush, I try to reach out and develop a friendship to get to know him better.

It is weird with me. I tend to be very talkative if in a group of people with him but if I am on my own then I clam up.

Upvote 0

BRISH

Loved
Jun 16, 2009
✟15,775.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
they definitely could be. but with that being said, I'm weary of saying, "if he/she likes you they will definitely do this and this." because people are individuals and they will react to things in different ways.

Agreed, agreed.

You know guys, what I've learned is that games are played when it's both sides playing the game, even if it's one side playing it out of being naive or not knowing really what to expect.

Here's the key to knowing for sure:

Do they like you?

Ask :)

That's it.

Upvote 0

BRISH

Loved
Jun 16, 2009
✟15,775.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
^ (x10 lol) I'm just in a slump.

Well get out of it, because it's unattractive.

You're just 21. I'm not saying you're a child by that, but I'm just giving you some advice that comes from someone "down the road".

I really find some of your comments offensive. I dont' think that you see that so I dont feel you mean to be. You might not be as open in person as you are on here, but I have to assume from knowing a bit on human beings, that you portray your views regardless in other ways to those actually around you. I KNOW that that has to be and is being picked up on by females around you. I honestly don't think you're shallow as you come off some times, but I think you hijack your own situations by pointing out flaws in others or the situation. You're the hardest on yourself, but you're hard on others too bro. Seriously...

Maybe you need focus on loving yourself as God sees and loves you, and THEN you'll have that kind of forgiving/unconditional love to give others. You don't have that right now, and it shows. You can't give away what you don't have. THIS ability, you CAN have....so it's not hopeless, but maybe your experiences thus far just mean that God is calling you towards him right now. He wants to give you a "new set of eyes" on the world and people. Until you do, it's just not a pretty sight from your POV nor from mine/others. You're intelligent, good looking (sine that seems to be an issue with you, but goodlooking is viewed differently by all), and you're funny...sometimes. ~cross eyes~ Basically, it's your "inside" that I don't think you "get". You're going to receive from others, what you give them...in every aspect you can think. Recurrent problems or "failures" mean you start looking at the common variable...and that's US typically.

I'll momma-lash you some more in PM if you like, but I'm putting this out there for more than just you. I've been in your shoes to a point. Don't think I'm coming at this with a high and mighty intent.

Upvote 0

Blank123

Legend
Dec 6, 2003
✟56,875.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Me too because I worry that they will think "eurgh" if I was to be touch feely and also I am not so affectionate untill I get to know someone well. So even if the crush is being playful - like lightly punching my arm for example, I wouldn't return that even though it would be seen as a friendly thing to do.

yeah. plus thats just me being a bit shy. I am big on hugs and can be very affectionate with my friends, but when its a crush i just worry that he won't like me hugging him or whatever so I back off until he makes it clear he's okay with it

It is weird with me. I tend to be very talkative if in a group of people with him but if I am on my own then I clam up.
I don't think its that weird, especially if you're introverted. when you've got friends around you can relax because you're not in the spotlight, so to speak. when its just the two of you, then you feel the pressure more to come up with conversation.

Agreed, agreed.

You know guys, what I've learned is that games are played when it's both sides playing the game, even if it's one side playing it out of being naive or not knowing really what to expect.

Here's the key to knowing for sure:

Do they like you?

Ask :)

That's it

amen! :D

Last edited:
Upvote 0

catzrfluffy

i come bearing .gifs
Sep 4, 2009
palisades park
✟22,445.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
[c]
beh6jn.jpg
[/c]
16hlrh5.jpg

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

MacFall

Agorist
Nov 24, 2007
Western Pennsylvania, USA
✟25,688.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
I'm weary of saying, "if he/she likes you they will definitely do this and this." because people are individuals and they will react to things in different ways.

Do you mean "weary" (tired; disgusted) or "wary" (cautious; reluctant)? Because the sentence is sort of confusing if in case of the former.

Upvote 0

PinkSweetart

Robots and rainbows, magic and mischief! ;)
Jan 27, 2008
:) <--- This smiley likes you.
✟34,095.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
For those with crushes, here is to find out if they return the feelings ;). Read this!

Signs Your Crush Likes You

I think they could be, but like most everyone said.. people act different around their crushes.
I'm shy, so it would take a lot for me to start showing signs that I have feelings for someone. And with the staring thing, I usually don't look into the eyes of a person I'm crushing on. I think that's probably one of the more accurate signs to tell if I like someone.:D

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Stravinsk

Neo Baroque/Rococo Classical Artist
Mar 4, 2009
Australia
✟9,955.00
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Politics
US-Libertarian
*snap*, *tear*, *toss into fire*

"Why so little fuel?"

"Because the fire is neccessarily small and I only want to feed it with kindling right now. It's up to another to fan it and encourage larger and longer burning logs. If not, I'll start another elsewhere. The aroma this one produced was particularly sweet and pleasant, though."

Reactions: BRISH
Upvote 0

broken_one

Fear is but something to be overcome.
Jun 5, 2008
✟22,438.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Single
I still have a little celeb crush on Selma Blair.
I can agree with this.

So tonight was Bible Study and......she wasn't there. Wasn't really surprised, though. Didn't learn much, either. It was kind of a waste. Plus I tried to eat some dinner really quick before I left (not much at all...maybe 3oz of chicken and a couple forkfulls of rice), and then I got all hypoglycemic or something at the end of the service and when I got home. Dizziness, tiredness, and weakness FTL. Still got it a bit now. :\

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.