Member of the Round Table
Nov 11, 2006
ohio
✟241,111.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
God made the universe in such a beautiful and artistic way that miracles should not be accepted as the norm, we should look for natural explanations for what we see

but miracles are possible, and I believe that they still happen to this very day
if you look through history you will see that miracles never stopped

I have not seen anything that would be counted as a miracle

Upvote 0

Yarddog

Senior Contributor
Site Supporter
Jun 25, 2008
Louisville, Ky
✟821,456.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
What exactly is a miracle?
Anything which God has done for man.
Do you believe miracles are possible?
Yes.
If yes, why?
I have experienced them.
If you have an experience with the "miraculous", please share!
I was sick with the flu back in the early 80's and didn't want to go to Mass because I felt so bad. Something, inside, kept pushing me to go though.

I finally gave in to this feeling and got cleaned up and went. My temperature was close to 102 degrees and I had nausea, vomiting, and diarrhea. Every muscle in my body felt very achy and I had a sore throat.

I sat in the pews in the back, so to not pass my illness to others. When we celebrated the Eucharist, I was the last person in line.

After receiving the body and blood of our Lord, I began to walk back to my seat but I felt so much different. With every step that I took I felt the symptoms disappearing and by the time I got back to my seat I was completely healed. Praise our Lord Jesus Christ.

I have had many experiences which I consider a miracle. When I look at my life and how God brought me to where my life is now, I have been truly blessed.

God Bless,
Yarddog

Upvote 0

TamaraLynne

Veteran
Mar 13, 2006
Michigan
✟11,138.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I believe in Miracles! :)

I found this guy on you tube...if you watch the guys foot you see the inside of his foot move!

I found a guy that tries to debunk Todd White by bouncing a guys leg around to get the muscles to loosen up to give the leg a bit of length...but Todd does not bounce the guys leg:) ha! you actually see God working inside this guys foot and leg..

Todd White - Reading their Mail - YouTube

Upvote 0

TamaraLynne

Veteran
Mar 13, 2006
Michigan
✟11,138.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
God made the universe in such a beautiful and artistic way that miracles should not be accepted as the norm, we should look for natural explanations for what we see

but miracles are possible, and I believe that they still happen to this very day
if you look through history you will see that miracles never stopped

I have not seen anything that would be counted as a miracle

after reading your post I immediately thought of this

hand-feeding a hummingbird through my bedroom window - YouTube

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums