Do you agree with Russ Ewert's new calendar?

What do you think of Russ Ewert's new calendar?

• I want to see the calendar implemented and believe it will bring world peace

• I want to see the calendar implemented, but do not believe it will bring world peace

• I don't like the calendar, but it does have potential to create world peace

• I don't like the calendar and I don't believe it will bring world peace

Results are only viewable after voting.

Russ Ewert

Spirit of Truth
Sep 23, 2010
Visit site
✟7,641.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Imagine the whole Earth being wiped clean of all calendars then just being left with the New Jerusalem calendar holiday public education system for societal management in the New Jerusalem Kingdom of God on Earth that the King James Bible talks about.

Then with no more money wasted on wars, all the nations just work together to make Earth a paradise.

Isn't that what Christians pray to God for?

Upvote 0

drich0150

Mar 16, 2008
Florida
✟44,834.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Imagine the whole Earth being wiped clean of all calendars then just being left with the New Jerusalem calendar holiday public education system for societal management in the New Jerusalem Kingdom of God on Earth that the King James Bible talks about.
I can not help but feel their are maybe one or two steps missing from this.

To the end result represented here:
Then with no more money wasted on wars, all the nations just work together to make Earth a paradise.

No we pray for the end of the rule of man and the second coming of Christ. "Your kingdom Come. Your Will Be Done on earth as it is in Heaven."

Not for a prolong rule under a new calender..

Upvote 0

Russ Ewert

Spirit of Truth
Sep 23, 2010
Visit site
✟7,641.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I can not help but feel their are maybe one or two steps missing from this.

To the end result represented here:

No we pray for the end of the rule of man and the second coming of Christ. "Your kingdom Come. Your Will Be Done on earth as it is in Heaven."

Not for a prolong rule under a new calender..

The New Jerusalem Church already has Jesus Christ with it and is not waiting for a second coming. The Spirit of Jesus returned at Pentecost and the Church was born. The New Jerusalem Church is for the sons of God.

ROM 8:14 For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, they are the sons of God.

Upvote 0

drich0150

Mar 16, 2008
Florida
✟44,834.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
The New Jerusalem Church already has Jesus Christ with it and is not waiting for a second coming. The Spirit of Jesus returned at Pentecost and the Church was born. The New Jerusalem Church is for the sons of God.

ROM 8:14 For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, they are the sons of God.

...And that is why the issues of the world can be resolved with the printing of all new calanders...

Upvote 0

Russ Ewert

Spirit of Truth
Sep 23, 2010
Visit site
✟7,641.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
...And that is why the issues of the world can be resolved with the printing of all new calanders...

It is more like if people applied the teachings of Jesus to their lives then they would want to set up the New Jerusalem government system. The calendar addresses many issues in the Church and modernizes the Church for today's internet raised awareness society.

Upvote 0

Russ Ewert

Spirit of Truth
Sep 23, 2010
Visit site
✟7,641.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Have any of you actually looked at the pdf of the calendar? http://alphaomeganewjerusalem.com/yahoo_site_admin/assets/docs/SUNDAY.243165954.pdf

It has the public education system on it. Seeing as the planet has so many problems, we need to look at the public education system to ensure the students get a good Christian education.

Feel free to print one out and lay it next to your Gregorian one to compare them.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Targ

Sep 4, 2010
NSW, Australia
✟8,418.00
Faith
Marital Status
Married

Yes, I've looked at it and I still reject it.

It has the public education system on it. Seeing as the planet has so many problems, we need to look at the public education system to ensure the students get a good Christian education.

Having a new calendar is not going to ensure students have a better Christian education. If you want them to have a better education, then you should be campaigning for changes to the curriculum, not their calendar. Curriculums actually have a direct impact on what children learn, whereas the dates on which they go to school do not.

You still haven't explained how a calendar can bring world peace. So far, 5 out of 6 voters have said they don't believe your calendar is capable of bringing world peace. If you can't even convince your fellow Christians, you stand no chance of persuading the rest of the world.

I've been playing along with this discussion because you have a website and everything, but I'm beginning to wonder if this is some big elaborate poe. It's either a poe or a new Time Cube, I'm not sure which. :)

Upvote 0

`Raine

resilient
Sep 25, 2004
NC
✟571.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
I don't like it at all. Even the proposed agenda of peace and uniting the world sounds more like the one world government type thing that I would see more as a sign of the antichrist than of the kingdom of God.

I also think adding the feast days and aligning them with standard dates is really off, because the whole Jewish calendar is based on seasons and natural occurrences (equinox & solstice, new moon, etc). God gave us the heavenly bodies to measure time with, not an arbitrary set of dates and numbers.

I'm also a little iffy on the school thing. I really don't think standardized public school is any sort of answer. If anything, take the responsibility to train up your children seriously and either homeschool or be involved in whatever school they attend to make sure they are learning the right things and have good influences. The dates of school or not going to change the conditions therein.

Upvote 0

drich0150

Mar 16, 2008
Florida
✟44,834.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
It is more like if people applied the teachings of Jesus to their lives then they would want to set up the New Jerusalem government system. The calendar addresses many issues in the Church and modernizes the Church for today's internet raised awareness society.

This still does not explain why or how renaming the dates on the calender will change a man's heart.

Upvote 0

Russ Ewert

Spirit of Truth
Sep 23, 2010
Visit site
✟7,641.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Yes, I've looked at it and I still reject it.

Having a new calendar is not going to ensure students have a better Christian education. If you want them to have a better education, then you should be campaigning for changes to the curriculum, not their calendar. Curriculums actually have a direct impact on what children learn, whereas the dates on which they go to school do not.

You still haven't explained how a calendar can bring world peace. So far, 5 out of 6 voters have said they don't believe your calendar is capable of bringing world peace. If you can't even convince your fellow Christians, you stand no chance of persuading the rest of the world.

I've been playing along with this discussion because you have a website and everything, but I'm beginning to wonder if this is some big elaborate poe. It's either a poe or a new Time Cube, I'm not sure which. :)

In order to get world peace the majority would need to agree on it. It really is simple. Instead of having just the 50 United States of America we will have the 192 United Nations of Earth. You need to think of the big picture.

If people don't join together to set this up,then you will continue to have the gregorian multireligious system of wars and all of the plagues that go with it. Just take a look at the youtube videos of blown up people from wars and the starving children of the world if you need some inspiration to work for change.

You need to explain to me what the benefits of continued war is and why you don't want to see the United Nations of Earth in the New Jerusalem Kingdom of God on Earth.

Upvote 0

Celticflower

charity crocheter
Feb 20, 2004
East Tenn.
✟9,279.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Private
But not all 192 of your 192 nations are Judeo-Christian and would not accept your calendar - thus dooming your plan for world peace before it finishes its first printing. It is going to take much more than a new calendar to achieve world peace. It is not that simple.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Russ Ewert

Spirit of Truth
Sep 23, 2010
Visit site
✟7,641.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I don't like it at all. Even the proposed agenda of peace and uniting the world sounds more like the one world government type thing that I would see more as a sign of the antichrist than of the kingdom of God.

I also think adding the feast days and aligning them with standard dates is really off, because the whole Jewish calendar is based on seasons and natural occurrences (equinox & solstice, new moon, etc). God gave us the heavenly bodies to measure time with, not an arbitrary set of dates and numbers.

I'm also a little iffy on the school thing. I really don't think standardized public school is any sort of answer. If anything, take the responsibility to train up your children seriously and either homeschool or be involved in whatever school they attend to make sure they are learning the right things and have good influences. The dates of school or not going to change the conditions therein.

God's Kingdom is a one world government.

This calendar is based on seasons and equinoxes. The New Year is at the Vernal Equinox, the Day of Atonement is at the Autumnal Equinox, the Festival of Lights Christmas is at the Winter Solstice and Summer begins at the Summer Solstice time. So it flows with those things plus the Bible well.

As for public school, it should celebrate God/Jesus instead of George Washington,Martin Luther, and Columbus don't you think?
When the children are off of school for holidays of the Bible related to God/Jesus they automatically are grounded in a good foundation with God.

Upvote 0

Russ Ewert

Spirit of Truth
Sep 23, 2010
Visit site
✟7,641.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
But not all 192 of your 192 nations are Judeo-Christian and would not accept your calendar - thus dooming your plan for world peace before it finishes its first printing. It is going to take much more than a new calendar to achieve world peace. It is not that simple.

All nations already use the Roman Catholic Gregorian calendar. So when we reform it they will all use the New Jerusalem calendar and then the wars will slowly die off as everyone is assimilated.

Upvote 0

drich0150

Mar 16, 2008
Florida
✟44,834.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Watch videos of blown up people and starving children. Maybe that will work.

I am directly asking for an over view of the mechanics involved that has the entire worlds population changing their hearts according to what day it is..

I've never heard of anyone post poning a murder or anyother hate crime because the "date" would not allow it.

Upvote 0

Wirraway

Nov 17, 2008
✟19,020.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Private

imagine the whole earth being wiped clean of the new jerusalem calendar. how cool would that be?

anyway, I see huge opportunities here. I'd like to purchase the right to make new jerusalem kitten calendars, new jerusalem puppy calendars, new jerusalem "saying of the day" calendars, and others of this sort.

deal?

Upvote 0