Yet this I call to mind
and therefore I have hope:
Because of the LORD's great love we are not consumed,
for his compassions never fail.
They are new every morning;
great is your faithfulness.

Psalm 91:1,4
He who dwells in the shelter of the Most High
will rest in the shadow of the Almighty.
He will cover you with his feathers,
and under his wings you will find refuge;
his faithfulness will be your shield and rampart.

His faithfulness is our hope, our shield, our buckler. Great is His unfailing love, new every morning. This is what we can count on.Our faith may may wax and wane, but His faithfulness endures forever. He will never leave or forsake us, He will never let us go. So trust in the Lord and in every situation or circumstance remember ...

Don't be afaid; just believe.
Believe in His unfailing love. Believe that His plans for you are good. Believe that He is with you always, even to the end of the world. Everything is possible for him who believes. Faith as small as a mustard seed moves mountains. Nothing is impossible with Him.

When you get discouraged, quickly turn to the Lord. Do not listen to the world. Call out to the Lord, your deliverer. Lay your doubts and fear at His feet. Cry "I do believe; help me overcome my unbelief!".

Be strong and courageous, don't be discouraged, for the Lord is with you preparing the way. He will not betray His faithfulness. He will not betray His word. When you pass thru the waters; they will not sweep over you. When you walk thru fire; you will not be burned. When you hope in the Lord Jesus Christ, you will not be disappointed. Rejoice in the hope of the glory of God.

B79_1Dove.JPG

Romans 5:1-5
Therefore, since we have been justified through faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ, through whom we have gained access by faith into this grace in which we now stand. And we rejoice in the hope of the glory of God. Not only so, but we also rejoice in our sufferings, because we know that suffering produces perseverance; perseverance, character; and character, hope. And hope does not disappoint us, because God has poured out his love into our hearts by the Holy Spirit, whom he has given us.

Mark 5:36, Luke 8:50
"Don't be afraid; just believe."

Mark 9:23-24
"Everything is possible for him who believes."
"I do believe; help me overcome my unbelief!"

Matthew 9:20
"If you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mountain, 'Move from here to there' and it will move. Nothing will be impossible for you."

Joshua 1:9,5
Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be terrified; do not be discouraged, for the LORD your God will be with you wherever you go.

I will be with you; I will never leave you nor forsake you.

Isaiah 43:2
When you pass through the waters, I will be with you;
and when you pass through the rivers, they will not sweep over you. When you walk through the fire, you will not be burned;
the flames will not set you ablaze.

Matthew 28:20
I am with you always, even unto the end of the world. Amen.

karen_trustlord

May 7, 2004
✟1,046.00
Faith
Non-Denom

Psalm 91:1 -- the secret place -- a great hiding place! : )

Psalm 32:7, 10-11
You are my hiding place;
You will protect me from trouble
and surround me with songs of deliverance.

Many are the woes of the wicked,
but the LORD's unfailing love
surrounds the man who trusts in him.
Rejoice in the LORD and be glad, you righteous;
sing, all you who are upright in heart!

Psalm 91:1-2
He that dwells in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty. I will say of the LORD, "He is my refuge and my fortress: my God; in him will I trust."

Psalm 143:9
Rescue me from my enemies, O LORD,
for I hide myself in you.

Psalm 62:1-2
My soul finds rest in God alone;
my salvation comes from him.
He alone is my rock and my salvation;
he is my fortress, I will never be shaken.

Psalm 26:3-4
You will keep in perfect peace
him whose mind is steadfast,
because he trusts in you.
Trust in the LORD forever,
for the LORD, the LORD, is the Rock eternal.

Let all who make the Lord their hiding place; abide in Him. He alone is our Rock, our fortress, our refuge. He alone is our salvation. In this secret place there is perfect peace, perfect rest, perfect protection.

261_1Hide.JPG

Upvote 0