Fading curmudgeon
Apr 29, 2009
Canada
✟279,058.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
With a tattoo what matters is what was going on in your heart to make you decide to get it. If that motivation was sin, it is no good, if it was faith, hope and love, then it is a good tattoo.
razare:

My wife and I talked to a young lady with the whole of John 3.16 inked on her wrist area; it was her favorite Bible verse and mine also; and I'm sure other conversations have arisen as a result of the fact that she was motivated to have it done.

Upvote 0

faroukfarouk

Fading curmudgeon
Apr 29, 2009
Canada
✟279,058.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Speaking as one who does not approve of tattoos in general....don't worry about it....you got it ....there it is....and it will be with you for the rest of your life. Unless you give it some special meaning it is just ink under the skin and nothing more. If it was done in "ignorance" accept it as such and let it go.

I wouldn't worry about it.

Upvote 0

faroukfarouk

Fading curmudgeon
Apr 29, 2009
Canada
✟279,058.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I'm always surprised at the number of folks who are against tattoos when most everyone or their wife has pierced ears. No one tries to hide their ears.

Always had a weird sense of humor. Carry on.
tturt:

Well, you know the rhyme:

"Wonderful things in the Bible I see,
Especially what's put there by you and by me."

It's interesting that some ppl automatically assume that a white Christian young woman without piercings or tattoos is supposedly more "spiritual" than a Mexican Christian young woman who happens to have them!

Upvote 0