Jun 29, 2004
✟27,907.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I am going to LA/Disneyland in March for my birthday, and have a few questions. This is my first visit.

How many days does it take to tour Disneyland? We are currently scheduled for two.

Non-Disney related questions: how long does it take to tour the Reagan Presidential Library? Can you actually pay your respects at the President's grave?

ralangley

Veteran
May 30, 2007
Washington State, USA
✟18,724.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
Hi!
We went to Disneyland last year for the first time. Disneyland takes about 3 days (I was done in about an hour, but the girls were done in 3 days). What we all liked better was Sea World in San Diego! Amazing place. Also, LOVED the San Diego Zoo. I'm not really a zoo person, but this zoo is phenomenal. We saw animals I never knew existed - 24" antelopes, etc. I've heard the Wildlife park is also exceptional but we wasted too much time in Disneyland (my opinion, only) so we didn't go. We also didn't go to the library so I can't say. My advice - spend 3 days in Disneyland and the rest of the time in San Diego. You won't be disappointed.

Upvote 0

PoundingMetal

Apr 18, 2007
✟15,420.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hi there Diane,
I think 2 days for Disneyland is more than enough if you go during the week while school is still in session. On our bi-anual trips we only go a full day and are able to do all. Shows and rides. Sometimes twice on the rides. But if you are going on a weekend, it will definitley take 2 days. Suggestion: Do not miss any of the shows or parades. They really make Disneyland special.
As for the library, sad to say, I'm 45 mins. from it and have never been. Shame on me!

Upvote 0