Contributor
Jun 21, 2005
Great Northwest
✟19,438.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Father God, I pray that my sister will find her comfort, refuge and identity totally in You. In You there is hope for the future. I ask that You minister to her and intervene in whatever's happening. I ask that You characteristically, miraculously bring something from nothing and turn things around for her. Please surround her with Your sweet presence and give her peace. Thank You LORD for always being able, in Jesus' name, amen.
in Him, Leslie

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

bfly

Contributor
Oct 2, 2005
Alabama
✟23,591.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others

Lord I am asking you to give lambslove the stength to face her disappointments and realize they are only a test of her faith. I pray that You will give her a renewed mind and deeper understanding of our walk with you. The disappointments will come and go but You and Your love will never leave her alone. In Jesus' Name I pray. Amen.....

Upvote 0

homeschooling_Momma

Apr 20, 2006
Alabama
✟15,687.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Dear Lord, please have mercy on your child, and ease the feeling of disappointment, etc.

You are in charge & there is nothing too big for YOU...

When troubled waters start to roll, the Lord will roll you over the tide.........

know that I am praying for you...if you need a shoulder, please feel free to reach out to me...

God bless,

keep looking up...

Upvote 0

JacobsDream

Ace by His Grace
Nov 12, 2005
Chicagoland
✟24,208.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Jesus died for us to live and live abundantly and nothing, no matter how serios, can alter the life he has granted us already.

Father we stand in agreement and decree that your presence overcome these uncertainties and restore her in Jesus name. Grant lambslove the grace to let go of the future's worries and focus on your today and as you lead the way, all will work out in Jesus name.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

faithopelove

Veteran
Mar 21, 2006
✟21,321.00
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Politics
US-Republican
Lord I pray that out of Your glorious riches You will strengthen lambslove with power through Your Spirit in her inner being, 17so that Christ may dwell in her heart through faith. And I pray that as she is, being rooted and established in love, 18she may have power, together with all the saints, to grasp how wide and long and high and deep is the love of Christ, 19and to know this love that surpasses knowledge—that she may be filled to the measure of all the fullness of God.

In Jesus' name, Amen.

Upvote 0