Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Republican
Thank you old timer~~bet you're gettin' the huntin' fever 'bout now..

Yes indeed! I'm surprised you remembered, I'll be in MT come November, just in time for the rut (I hope). :)

Upvote 0

MrJim

Legend 3/17/05
Mar 17, 2005
FEMA Region III
✟42,622.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Yes indeed! I'm surprised you remembered, I'll be in MT come November, just in time for the rut (I hope). :)

Surprised? You're the old timer around here:D:hug:

Can't drag me to the Rockies in winter, but you can drop off some elk or mulie meat on your way home..

Upvote 0

JustAsIam77

Veritas Liberabit Vos
Dec 26, 2006
South Florida
✟30,898.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Republican
Surprised? You're the old timer around here:D:hug:

Can't drag me to the Rockies in winter, but you can drop off some elk or mulie meat on your way home..

You got it, it's great to hear from you again brother. :wave:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

PrincetonGuy

Veteran
Feb 19, 2005
U.S.A.
✟117,594.00
Faith
Baptist
Well after a forced retirement here I have returned. One thing I am sure of though is that ya'll didn't even miss me. :p;)

Greetings, Ron! I would like to buy “Wal-Mart” and fire your supervisors so that everyone could enjoy the resulting peace and harmony without fear of reprisals from the bearers of the hatchet. Welcome back! Your theology causes me grief, but you never do. Again, welcome back!

Upvote 0

Hupomone10

Veteran
Mar 21, 2010
Here
✟12,471.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Does anyone know what happened to Hammster?

I haven't seen him for several months, and am a little concerned about the boy.

Mlqurgw,
when I tried to remember your title, I used to mentally think "metallurgical", that helped.:)

You and I may disagree from time to time, but the people here are lucky to have someone who cares for them as you do and is willing to invest the time in their lives you do, in the midst of other duties. I believe you mentioned being an associate pastor also, which makes this all the more valuable that you spend time here.

H.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

student ad x

Senior Contributor
Feb 20, 2009
just outside the forrest
✟29,077.00
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Apparently, rather than to take a statement from a friend of Hammster that he is fine, you'd prefer to be contrary
smiley_emoticons_skeptisch.gif

Upvote 0

Hupomone10

Veteran
Mar 21, 2010
Here
✟12,471.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Apparently, rather than to take a statement from a friend of Hammster that he is fine, you'd prefer to be contrary
smiley_emoticons_skeptisch.gif
I apologize that I came across contrary. If you want an example of contrary, well, nevermind.

I'm getting tired of the "you're the enemy" mentality that perhaps many of us fall into frequently on here. We say things in ways that we would never say if face-to-face. Are we being hypocritical when face to face? or cowards? Maybe so, and maybe our true hearts come out when allowed the protection of anonymity and internet distance.

Chris sent me a pm that all is well. I thanked him for it. Short, but nice conversation (and a breath of fresh air because of it).

Thanks to whoever let him know I was concerned.

H.

Last edited:
Upvote 0