Did you know that Passover is an incredible prophecy about Jesus Christ?

Revelation1217

Dec 10, 2007
Virginia
Visit site
✟16,202.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Will you be celebrating Passover this weekend?

It's true.

Why don't we celebrate Passover when Jesus actually died and rose during that time? Why do we rather celebrate Easter (Ishtar, Asherah, Ashtoreth) the pagan fertility goddess?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-S_m9so55FA

Did you know that Jesus celebrated Passover?

Luke 22:15

And he said to them, "I have eagerly desired to eat this Passover with you before I suffer."

Did you know that the Last Supper was a Passover meal?

Matthew 26:18

He replied, "Go into the city to a certain man and tell him, 'The Teacher says: My appointed time is near. I am going to celebrate the Passover with my disciples at your house.' "

Did you know that during the Passover meal that Jesus said to "do this in remembrance of me"?

Did you know that the Passover is an amazing prophecy about Jesus?

During the original Passover, God had the people of Israel kill a lamb and put the blood of the lamb on their doorposts.

And what are most doorposts made of?

Wood. And wood comes from a tree.

So in the Passover we see that the blood of the lamb on the tree covered them from the wrath of God.

And what is the message of the cross?

"The blood of the lamb on the tree covers us from the wrath of God."

Did you know that when Jesus returns to this earth that He will celebrate Passover, Sabbath and all the other Biblical festivals?

If you doubt that, then please read Ezekiel 45-46, Zechariah 14 and Isaiah 66.

So join me this weekend in celebrating the sacrifice and resurrection of Jesus the Messiah during Passover.

Peace and love to all!

Reactions: Hadassah

ticker

...at your service!
Jun 10, 2007
The Kingdom...kinda...
✟20,714.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Why don't we celebrate Passover when Jesus actually died and rose during that time? Why do we rather celebrate Easter (Ishtar, Asherah, Ashtoreth) the pagan fertility goddess?

Why?

Catholicism.

I celebrate passover, and have faith in the Orthodox tradition.

Upvote 0

LittleLambofJesus

Hebrews 2:14.... Pesky Devil, git!
Site Supporter
May 19, 2015
GOD's country of Texas
Visit site
✟1,237,270.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
:) It also appears to be being celebrated in Revelation. :amen:

Exodus 12:23 And YHWH passes to strike the Egyptians and He sees the blood on the lintel and on two of the jambs and YHWH passes over the portal and not He shall allow the ruiner/07843 shachath to come to houses of You to strike.

Reve 9:11 and they are having on them a king, the messenger of the abyss, name to him to-Hebrew, Abaddon/abaddwn <3>, and in the greecian name he is having ruiner/from-looser/apo-lluwn <623>.

Luke 21:28 Beginning yet to be becoming these-things, up-bend ye!, and lift up! the heads of ye, thru-that is nearing the loosing/apo-lutrwsiV <629> of Ye

http://christianforums.com/t7151096-7-churches-in-revelation-study.html

Upvote 0

tulc

loves "SO'S YER MOM!! posts!
May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Why do we rather celebrate Easter (Ishtar, Asherah, Ashtoreth) the pagan fertility goddess?

...uhmmm who said we (I'm assuming you mean everyone who celebrates Easter are the "we" you're talking about) celebrate those? :scratch:
tulc(never gets tired of Christian implying other Christians are secretly being pagans) :)

Reactions: Nilloc
Upvote 0

A New Dawn

God is bigger than the boogeyman!
Mar 18, 2004
Raxacoricofallapatorius
Visit site
✟119,554.00
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married

It's true.

And he said to them, "I have eagerly desired to eat this Passover with you before I suffer."

He replied, "Go into the city to a certain man and tell him, 'The Teacher says: My appointed time is near. I am going to celebrate the Passover with my disciples at your house.' "

Did you know that during the Passover meal that Jesus said to "do this in remembrance of me"?

During the original Passover, God had the people of Israel kill a lamb and put the blood of the lamb on their doorposts.

So in the Passover we see that the blood of the lamb on the tree covered them from the wrath of God.

Did you know that when Jesus returns to this earth that He will celebrate Passover, Sabbath and all the other Biblical festivals?

So join me this weekend in celebrating the sacrifice and resurrection of Jesus the Messiah during Passover.

Peace and love to all!

As Christians we are aware of Passover being a type for Christ. You are assuming, for some reason, that because we celebrate the resurrection (new life) that we are involved in a pagan ritual. Do you know that when the early Christians moved into a new area and wanted to convert the pagans living in that area they observed (meaning to watch) the rituals and such that the pagans celebrated and created a Christian holiday to replace that pagan ritual with so as to segue the pagans into Christianity? Easter celebrates the new life that resurrection brings. I think that lately many Christians are aware of the problem that the word "easter" has in association with it and instead say that they are celebrating "Resurrection Day", but when Christ is the one who is worshiped and glorified then it is not a pagan ritual, no matter what day it is celebrated on.

Upvote 0

ScottBot

Revolutionary
May 2, 2005
a state of desperation
✟57,712.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian

It's true.

Peace and love to all!
Who celebrates pagan fertility rituals? Please be specific, you generalized comment is incredibly offensive. I celebrate the risen Christ, not some false Babylonian diety.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

LittleLambofJesus

Site Supporter
May 19, 2015
GOD's country of Texas
Visit site
✟1,237,270.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
:) It also appears to be being celebrated in Revelation. :amen:

Exodus 12:23 And YHWH passes to strike the Egyptians and He sees the blood on the lintel and on two of the jambs and YHWH passes over the portal and not He shall allow the ruiner/07843 shachath to come to houses of You to strike.

Reve 9:11 and they are having on them a king, the messenger of the abyss, name to him to-Hebrew, Abaddon/abaddwn <3>, and in the greecian name he is having ruiner/from-looser/apo-lluwn <623>.

Luke 21:28 Beginning yet to be becoming these-things, up-bend ye!, and lift up! the heads of ye, thru-that is nearing the loosing/apo-lutrwsiV <629> of Ye

http://christianforums.com/t7151096-...ion-study.html
What is Passover??? :confused:

Just kidding! :D
Your lucky I didn't quote ya before you put the "just kidding" in there. ^_^

Upvote 0

LittleLambofJesus

Site Supporter
May 19, 2015
GOD's country of Texas
Visit site
✟1,237,270.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
What is Passover??? :confused:

Just kidding! :D
Are you sure? ^_^

Anyone notice the similarity of the "time" in Exodus 12 and Matt 25

Scripture4All - Greek/Hebrew interlinear Bible software

Exodus 12:29 And is becoming mid/02677 chetsiy of the night and YHWH smote every of firstborn in land of Egypt, from firstborn of Pharaoh, the one sitting on his throne, unto firstborn of the captive which in house of cistern and every of firstborn of beast.

Matt 25:5 Of tarrying yet the Bridegroom they nod all and are slept.
6 Of middle yet of night a cry has occured "behold! the Bridegroom. Be ye coming out! into meeting of Him".

Last edited by a moderator:
Upvote 0

LittleLambofJesus

Site Supporter
May 19, 2015
GOD's country of Texas
Visit site
✟1,237,270.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
Well duh...You should have put "just kidding" after that.
Ahhh....someone from the peanut gallery has spoken and as usual he speaks but says nothing :D
Go back and help your SDA buddies out again for awhile......

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

ConqueredbyLove

Jul 8, 2008
Northern California
✟803.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Passover is such a beautiful prophecy of the Lord Jesus Christ.

Ever notice that they brought the lamb into the house for four days?

Exo 12:3 Speak ye unto all the congregation of Israel, saying, In the tenth day of this month they shall take to them every man a lamb, according to the house of their fathers, a lamb for an house:
Exo 12:4 And if the household be too little for the lamb, let him and his neighbour next unto his house take it according to the number of the souls; every man according to his eating shall make your count for the lamb.
Exo 12:5 Your lamb shall be without blemish, a male of the first year: ye shall take it out from the sheep, or from the goats:
Exo 12:6 And ye shall keep it up until the fourteenth day of the same month

Upvote 0

stone

Senior Contributor
Site Supporter
Feb 7, 2005
Everywhere
✟73,174.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married

It's true.

YouTube - The Easter Conspiracy: What The Church Is NOT Telling You

Peace and love to all!

Passover is awesome. :thumbsup:

Upvote 0

OrthodoxyUSA

Site Supporter
Jul 6, 2004
Tupelo, MS
Visit site
✟142,274.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
That doesn't make any sense? You can't just make it up as you go along!

Check your history books, we've been doing it from the 1st century.

Forgive me...

Upvote 0