Did Men Really Walk On The Moon?

• Yes

Votes: 87 84.5%
  • No. But all other space missions are real.

Votes: 2 1.9%
  • No. And other space missions are fake too.

Votes: 14 13.6%

• Total voters

RDKirk

Alien, Pilgrim, and Sojourner
Site Supporter
Mar 3, 2013
US
✟1,485,731.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Actually we do have the technology once more, in the form of the SLS being used for the Artemis mission. It completed an unmanned flight, and preparations are being made for a manned flight at some point next year, which will return us to the moon.
[/QUOTE]

Noted.
Additionally SpaceX is making slow but steady progress with their Starship program, which would also provide a very heavy lift option which would enable even more Lunar explanation.

The Van Allen belts are not the problem; we never really lost the Saturn V technology, but we might have lost the manufacturing capability to build liquid fueled rocket engines as large as the F1.
That's what I mean when I say we don't "have" the technology. We can have the knowledge, the science, but without the hardware, we don't have the technology. As an example, we can take something like flush riveting in aircraft or wide-bodied jets. Those weren't super secrets, but for many years the Soviets didn't have the ability to duplicate what was common practice in the US...they didn't have the technology. In the early 80s, it was funny to me that the Soviets were attempting to buy all the Speak-and-Spell toys could lay their hands on for voice warning indicators in their top-line fighter jets...because they didn't even have the technology to duplicate the voice chips. They had to cannibalize them. And for us...those were just toys.
So if they had the technology to deceive the world about the moon landing in 1969 then with today's technology should be able to do it effortlessly, or fake it even better than last time. You can't trust anything that you hear nowaydays and only half of what you see! So with the CGI we should be "seeing" a manned mars mission very soon! Right? But they're too busy trying to start WW III instead.
Your first proposition is in error. We did not have the technology to pull that deception in 1969.

Reactions: The Liturgist

Bobber

Feb 10, 2004
✟218,654.00
Faith
Non-Denom
I believe so. But at the same time I find it a bit odd that it seems it was only possible to do over 50 years ago, and no one has been able to do since then.
Who says it's not possible to do today? The problem is building ships that protect life are very expensive. The way they did things in the 60s would have to be all upgraded but what is the motivation and reason to send men to the moon now?

Ceallaigh

May God be with you and bless you.
Site Supporter
Oct 2, 2020
✟619,089.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Who says it's not possible to do today? The problem is building ships that protect life are very expensive. The way they did things in the 60s would have to be all upgraded but what is the motivation and reason to send men to the moon now?
People who give all of the reasons why there's never been a manned space mission outside of earth's orbit for 50 years, make it out to be impossible or put another way it's not going to happen because because because.

• Agree

Bobber

Feb 10, 2004
✟218,654.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Yes, we did do it, and it was extremely dangerous, but quite possible.

Speaking of the computer, you are probably incorrect concerning the compute resources of the Apollo Guidance Computer. While it is true that it did not have a lot of memory, it was a real time system of the sort I program for a living, and a particularly robust one at that, indeed one of the best real time systems ever programmed. It was pure artistry on the part of the MIT computer lab, and it is fair to say the Lunar mission would have been impossible without that system.

The reality is that computer systems do not need massive amounts of memory to get amazing amounts of work done; the first airline reservations systems and ballistic missile control systems came online in the form of IBM SAGE for missile control and Sabre, for American Airlines, at the end of the 1950s (SAGE stands for Semi Automatic Ground Environment, and Sabre is derived from Semi Automatic Business Environment Research). Sabre, running on primitive hardware, accomplishes what airline reservation systems continue to accomplish to this day, in some cases running code dating back to the 1960s. Actually businesses still run some COBOL and other legacy code originally written for the IBM System/360 or the business machines it was designed to be compatible with, and other early mainframes from the 1960s, specifically those of Burroughs and Sperry-Rand.

It is also worth noting that UNIX first became operational in 1969 on a Digital PDP-7 not dramatically larger or more powerful than the Apollo Guidance Computer.

When you work in embedded systems, you actually realize just how bloated and excessive modern computers are. Bill Gates was actually correct when he said that 640K is all the memory anyone (by which he presumably meant any PC or any individual user) would ever need (emphasis on the word need).
Interesting post.

• Friendly

Bobber

Feb 10, 2004
✟218,654.00
Faith
Non-Denom
It's not just a matter of 'technology', it's a matter of money, infrastructure and objectives.

NASA's budget from 1962 to 1969 was between 2.3% and 4.5% of total US federal spending. Right now it's a little under 0.5%.

About 45% of NASA's current $24 billion budget is spent directly on spaceflight and R&D for remote and manned spaceflight - roughly $11 billion per year. Compare that to the 1962-1969 period. NASA's budgets then averaged $56 billion per year and anywhere from 60% to 75% was spent on manned spaceflight. That's about $33 to $41 billion per year

Give NASA three to four times their current budget for manned spaceflight and watch how quickly things change.

NASA spend $49.9 billion across the SLS (rocket) and Orion (capsule) programmes over an 18 year period. But these aren't just meant to take men to the moon. These are being designed and built with the potential to take take men to Mars.

Consider this - the distance between Earth and the moon is roughly 385,000 km. The distance between earth and Mars is 225,000,000 km.

If earth to the moon was the same distance as a single step, then the earth to Mars is about a quarter mile.
Makes me wonder if man we ever really decide to go to Mars. (outside of robotic ships) I know we've got the theology to do it but by gosh it is so very far . What would the phycological effects on men doing this? No matter how much one trains for this I think it's an unknown. Old ships in the old world crossing the oceans were gone for years.....but they were always able to be in the fresh air. You get men out their on Mars and they mentally snap.....how can you help them. Humanity would have a hard to forgiving themselves for sending them out.

Bobber

Feb 10, 2004
✟218,654.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Even the most hard core Godly man will not risk someone that dear to them for something that is easily laughed off as being nonsense.. like "I'm telling you.. we never went to the moon" ....
Still I don't believe these godly men would be lying about it. If it were like you say there's no way they'd seek a stage and have as part of their testimony that they walked on the Moon. They'd veer away from public stages all together.

• Agree
Reactions: RDKirk

Bobber

Feb 10, 2004
✟218,654.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Another reason among many that I believe men went to the Moon. Here's another one......So what about Apollo 13? So what are we to believe about that. That the scammers thought they'd pull of a hilarious joke and make it seem like a ship on the way to the Moon had a big problem? So you had Apollo 11, 12, 14,15,16, and 17 land on the Moon with men. That's six times. Why in the world would you seek to scam something 6 times.....and 7 if you count Apollo 13. If you're going to do a scam you'd do it maybe once or twice....but 7 times? It would be counter productive to try to pull something like that off. We can therefore conclude I believe that men did what they said that they did. They did land on the Moon at least 6 times and Apollo 13 was a dangerous reality too.

• Agree

RDKirk

Alien, Pilgrim, and Sojourner
Site Supporter
Mar 3, 2013
US
✟1,485,731.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Another reason among many that I believe men went to the Moon. Here's another one......So what about Apollo 13? So what are we to believe about that. That the scammers thought they'd pull of a hilarious joke and make it seem like a ship on the way to the Moon had a big problem? So you had Apollo 11, 12, 14,15,16, and 17 land on the Moon with men. That's six times. Why in the world would you seek to scam something 6 times.....and 7 if you count Apollo 13. If you're going to do a scam you'd do it maybe once or twice....but 7 times? It would be counter productive to try to pull something like that off. We can therefore conclude I believe that men did what they said that they did. They did land on the Moon at least 6 times and Apollo 13 was a dangerous reality too.
And why scam a screw-up?

• Winner
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

WolfGate

Site Supporter
Jun 14, 2004
South Carolina
✟456,541.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Yes. Absolutely. My direct source is my sister, who is literally a rocket scientist and engineer. My supporting evidence is my own career, where my work in millimeter wave radio systems has had me consulting in several high tech industries, including space with both large contractors and NASA itself.

For those missions to be false, the level and depth of conspiracy would be astronomical. (But, given some of the other things people believe despite the overwhelming evidence, I'm not surprised that some would think the conspiracy is more likely).

Upvote 0

SkyWriting

The Librarian
Site Supporter
Jan 10, 2010
Milwaukee
✟410,948.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
We have over 800 pounds of moon rocks. Some can be borrowed with permission from Nasa for examination. What we discovered is that the moon is pretty boring with minerals that are not very exotic. Which is why we haven't gone back.

apollo15lunarrover2.jpeg

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Torah Keeper

Jun 2, 2013
Tennessee
✟44,861.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
The poll is a little confusing. Are those "space missions" including human exploration or simply mechanical equipment?

The Apollo missions were the only time people have ever gone beyond low earth orbit. The other space missions would be Mars rovers, Voyager, etc.

I am not a flat-earther but I don't believe man has walked on the moon. Sure I grew up believing it. But I saw a documentary which got me curious. Bill Kaysing was a rocket engineer for Rocketdyne. He engineered the Saturn rockets for the moon missions. He explained the technical reasons why sending men to the moon in 1969 was impossible. Keep in mind this is the very guy who designed the Saturn rockets, the same "lost technology" as NASA claims. They don't have the tech because they never had it. Kaysing died and NASA claims no man alive today can remake the Saturn rockets. Kaysing said they never went to the moon. They crashed into the ocean. Any supposed signals from the Apollo crew from the moon, were really just beamed up to the moon from Earth, and bounced back to Earth. Hence the many amateur claims of "I got signals of Apollo coming from the moon!"

But Kaysing's book is the tip of the iceberg. Many other whistleblowers came forward. Bart Sibrel, a filmaker, has released some interesting videos, "A Funny Thing Happened On The Way To The Moon", "Astronauts Gone Wild", and a book, "Moon Man". David Percy, a photographer, along with others, also made a documentary showing why the footage was fake. "Nasa Mooned America" is another book by Ralph Rene, an inventor of some of the technology used by NASA.

I've seen enough evidence by now to say with confidence no man can go above low earth orbit and survive. Russia learned this when all the animals they sent into space, died. I've seen Apollo photos with wires, overhead lights, framing of a building, shots cropped into photos, an astronaut with his glove off and bare hand exposed, foreground/background cut lines, repeated use of backdrops at supposedly different locations, reflections of stagehands in astronaut helmets, shadows at almost 90' angles a few feet apart (proof of stage lighting), and more. Thousands of photos were taken and it takes a long time to search them all. Sometimes, someone finds something NASA forgot to edit out.

NASA claims to have "accidently" taped over the original footage from the 1st lunar landing. Whoops. What a shame. All we have now are digitally altered "remasters". Hmm. Why is that? I encourage anyone to do their own research.

In my opinion, there are 3 possibilities:
  1. Man did not go to the moon.
  2. Man went to the moon.
  3. Nothing, man or machine, has been to the moon.
Take your pick. But I firmly believe #2 is not true.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

3 Resurrections

That's 666 YEARS, folks
Aug 21, 2021
Taylors
✟85,020.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
I am not a flat-earther but I don't believe man has walked on the moon

Agreed, the Van Allen Belts are not only our God-given protection, they are a restriction for the human body to go beyond them in space exploration. Instruments, yes; the human body, no. I don't need to go any farther than Psalms 115:16. "The heaven, even the heavens are the Lord's; but the earth hath He given to the children of men."

Upvote 0

d taylor

Oct 16, 2018
Mississippi
✟254,829.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
The moon and all the other outer space deceptions are just one big ole satanic lie against God's true creation heaven and earth.

The moon like the sun is a created light, that moves over the earth to given light on the earth. Theses lights are not 200,000 to millions of miles out in, an outer space.

Science and space programs have been able to successfully deceive people. By developing rockets that can be shot up into the raqia/heaven/sky several miles high 20-30 miles.

There is not one single video/recording of a rocket going up and into outer space showing the earth (going farther and farther away) as the rocket leaves earths environment.

It is always a rocket going up and showing part of the earth and a fake fish-eye curve. Then magically the next shot will be a a fake earth floating in the magical outer space.

Last edited:
Upvote 0