Apr 19, 2015
✟227.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Private
p { margin-bottom: 0.1in; line-height: 120%; }

Dear,

Do you want to pray that ill always get back my debitcard when I want it, and that i always hold it by myself. And be able to do so. And that it never will be seized of me anymore. And that I will find him, and that ill be able to get it in my possession always. And that the help by the ggz, will be stopped for ever, And soon. That I will be able to get away there, and that I will have totally my life back, and that I get back all my control about my life. That they will let their hands loose of me, and the devil too. That I will be able to get away there, And that I will be able to go to christian psytriac hospital, or get the help I want. And god wants for me. And that I will never get risperdal as medicin anymore, and all other medicins too. That all plans of the ggz, will be stopped. And that a man who is social worker at christian psychiatric hospital, will be able to help me with everything, and that he will help me soon. And with getting away by the ggz, and my parents. Do you want to pray also, that Ill be able to get away from my parents, and that I will do that soon. And that all psyciatric help stops too, and the jail where I life in. And that another man will help us, and that he will be able to do that. And that we will be able to be helped too. And the devil cant steal this help anymore. And that he cant steal anymore too of us in general, the devil. Dont matter what it is. And that the other man, will help us soon, that we dont have to wait so long. I want to apologize for this long request, but I am in very need! :( Thank you very much in advance!!!!

Mary Wilson

Apr 19, 2015
✟227.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Private
And do you want to pray, that a friend of mine, can stay here, and that my parents will allow it, and that they allow it, to go to that friend, and can stay there. And that from now on i always can go to friend, and without any trouble at all, and with staying there too. Thank youu!!!!

Upvote 0

drjean

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Nov 16, 2011
✟313,070.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Father please give Mary Wilson the wisdom to know what Your will is, and not look for what she thinks is best. . . there is so much going on she truly needs Your guidance and comfort and to see You working in her life.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums