Demonic attack last night!! INCREDIBLE power of Holy Spirit helped!

Jan 20, 2015
Suffolk, UK
✟15,148.00
Faith
Baptist
Good morning folks!

I haven't been a Christian that long however last night I really felt the power of the Holy Spirit bind up a demon that was in my room, I am sure of it!

I fell asleep around 12:30am and I remember vividly that I had been praying in my dream for my sister to be saved and to be blessed. So I think I was in the spirit because I was hovering over her as she slept and asking the Lord to bless her! But this was a voice I didn't recognise and it wasn't my own, it was way more kinder and sweeter and softer than mine!

I then woke up from this dream/prayer to find that I was talking (whispering) in tongues! I can only seem to speak in tongues while I am asleep. I then drifted back off to sleep again but this time it was not so pleasant.

I dreamt that I was sitting at a table with some people who I didn't recognise. Then all of a sudden I felt the fury of the enemy and the realisation that Satan wasn't happy with the fact that I had 1) been baptised and 2) prayed in the spirit for my sister. Though Satan was invisible, I couldn't see him in the dream but it was terrifying because you knew he was there!

So all of a sudden the table and chairs we were sitting on where thrown away from each other violently, I looked up and the chandelier fused and shattered! And then I looked at the person opposite me and in about a split second Satan caused his chair to go flying out of the window with him still sitting on it!

I woke up abruptly and could feel this demon above me trying to kill me and do me some damage but the Holy Spirit took control and intervened without me knowing what I was doing I cried out "In the MIGHTY name of JESUS, go back to where you came from!", then this entity kind of receded and fled away from me!

Anyway I am now in bed with a cup of coffee and so happy that Christ and his angels have helped me be a warrior for the Lord! I'm not sure whether to tell anyone else because my parents are atheists (well my mum now says she believes)!

Praise the Lord and blessings to you all :clap:

EDIT: I should say that I think I knew I had been followed by demonic spirits because my past was chock full of sin. I was actually addicted to drugs, was a homosexual and was sucked into the occult movement which was the biggest mistake of my life. Obviously spirits were known to me then and that's how I think this happened. But praise the Lord that He delivered me from all of that and now I am living solely for Him and His glory!

But even the most awful sinner like myself can still be saved, the Lord's grace, love and mercy is truly unfathomable! ^_^

Last edited:

SaintJoeNow

Mar 4, 2015
USA
✟3,191.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Good morning folks!

I haven't been a Christian that long however last night I really felt the power of the Holy Spirit bind up a demon that was in my room, I am sure of it!

I fell asleep around 12:30am and I remember vividly that I had been praying in my dream for my sister to be saved and to be blessed. So I think I was in the spirit because I was hovering over her as she slept and asking the Lord to bless her! But this was a voice I didn't recognise and it wasn't my own, it was way more kinder and sweeter and softer than mine!

I then woke up from this dream/prayer to find that I was talking (whispering) in tongues! I can only seem to speak in tongues while I am asleep. I then drifted back off to sleep again but this time it was not so pleasant.

I dreamt that I was sitting at a table with some people who I didn't recognise. Then all of a sudden I felt the fury of the enemy and the realisation that Satan wasn't happy with the fact that I had 1) been baptised and 2) prayed in the spirit for my sister. Though Satan was invisible, I couldn't see him in the dream but it was terrifying because you knew he was there!

So all of a sudden the table and chairs we were sitting on where thrown away from each other violently, I looked up and the chandelier fused and shattered! And then I looked at the person opposite me and in about a split second Satan caused his chair to go flying out of the window with him still sitting on it!

I woke up abruptly and could feel this demon above me trying to kill me and do me some damage but the Holy Spirit took control and intervened without me knowing what I was doing I cried out "In the MIGHTY name of JESUS, go back to where you came from!", then this entity kind of receded and fled away from me!

Anyway I am now in bed with a cup of coffee and so happy that Christ and his angels have helped me be a warrior for the Lord! I'm not sure whether to tell anyone else because my parents are atheists (well my mum now says she believes)!

Don't tell your parents about this....if your mom now says she believes, maybe try to do some bible studies with your mom, but don't be in a hurry to tell her about this experience. Keep praying for your sister and mom and those around you and let the Lord lead you into how and when to talk about things.

You need to seek wise counsel on dealing with these things. Those demons know you well and they are going to find ways to push your buttons and push the buttons of people around you as a means of getting you bound up so you won't be able to be effective in spreading the gospel.

I have dealt with much the same thing recently. My pastor is very experienced in this area, and the first thing I remember him saying about it was that when Jesus sent out the disciples with powers and they came back excited at how the demons obeyed them, Jesus told them to focus on being happy their names are written in the book of life more than to be happy about the demons being subject to them.

When they are in your house like that, it's probably because they have a stronghold in your life, maybe something in which you were hurt in your childhood and in that hurt, you went into an erroneous way of looking at God and the time he has given you here.

Seek counsel from somebody who is experienced and strong in Bible doctrine in these matters. The fact that devils are trying to mess with you shows that they are afraid you are becoming an effective servant of the Lord to spread his gospel through whom other lives can be changed for the Lord's honor and glory.

And remember it's the blood of Christ which is the covering for your sin, His blood covers your sin. Whenever you feel attacked, plead the blood of Christ in prayer toward God first....devils get an angle of attack or strongholds in your life where sin has caused damage to you...Christ's blood covers that sin even though the devil's may be wiser about your sin than you are. Our sin is self-deceptive and has to be dealt with honestly in repentance with God.

If you don't focus on wholly losing your life for the Lord's sake, and His gospel, these things are going to find ways to pull you down and discourage if not destroy you.

I do believe you threw at least one demon off of you and maybe back into Hell, because of the freedom and joy that resulted and how you give the Lord the glory for the victory. The battle continues this side of heaven and those demons are going to try to pull you down into depression, discouragement, or whatever kind of sin they can tempt you with. They know you are saved, now they only want to keep you from being an effective instrument of the Lord to win others.

Upvote 0

Avid

A Pilgrim and a Sojourner...
Sep 21, 2013
✟13,263.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
... I'm not sure whether to tell anyone else because my parents are atheists (well my mum now says she believes)! ...
If the presence of God's Holy Spirit is this intense from what you said about that experience, pray to God for Him to guide by His Holy Spirit as to whether to tell people, and who to tell under any certain circumstance.

All things done by the leading of the LORD will have eternal benefits for the ones doing them, and the people that they affect. Anything done in the power and motivation of the human flesh will be rather useless at best, and possibly even harmful to everyone concerned.

Let the LORD be your guide.

Upvote 0

katerinah1947

Site Supporter
Jan 13, 2015
✟58,600.00
Faith
Catholic
Good morning folks!

Hi,
I don't think all of us are warriors like you. Some are. I am. An angel one day told me, that he had seen my scars. That was from the last gasps of a demon in a deacon of all things. I had just talked to the deacon and the deacon verbally assailed me. I responded, and the things this deacon said were refuted, amazing me that a deacon of supposedly God could ever talk so erroneously and hurtfully. The demon in him slashed me, but my spiritual body not my physical body. That took two weeks before I was healthy enough to wage and kind of spiritual warfare again.
That was the first time I was ever injured and I still feel the marks and the hurt. Yet, Satan did me in one day also. I still feel those also. If anyone tells you no one does spiritual battle ever, just listen to them and go on.
One day, I said this to God, I am too old to be a soldier anymore. Well God pretty much showed me, that I will always be one. These are the highlights of that. Unbeknown to me, I was given a very powerful Spritual Big Gun. It was the blessing of other people's hearts with my own heart, and I used my heart in feeling, In the name of The Father, and of The Son and of The Holy Spirit, I would bless their hearts with my hearts, making the sign of the cross on their hearts. That was the weapon.
The week before the big battle, I went on vacation. I was on an assignment for God, and was told what it was. I was not told of the battle I would be in, after all I am just going to a wedding, and my assignment there was to talk to the priest about some things. I did that. I know why I was asked to talk to that priest. But when I got home, no-yes-to-God-hearters were everywhere. They had followed me home, and I knew each one of them. Mary, The Virgin Mary showed up and asked me to give up what I never ever knew I had in the first place, it was her blessing of hearts she had loaned to me. It went to another girl. I was then defenseless against demons in people and demons in general.
How long I had that tool I don't know, but I loved it because no demon would get within 6 feet of me before. Now demonized people could come near me and demons could now touch me. Not fun. Years later, i just learned I could ignore demons as it is only Satan who actually can hurt me, and it still takes God's permissions for that to be allowed.
At this point, I am okay with Satan as two archangels keep him from me. And they can totally keep him totally away from me, if I so choose. One day before he raked my shoulder and my face I had allowed him to be closer to me than normal, per God The Father's allowance, and that lulled me into thinking he would never hurt my spiritual body. Not true. He nailed me one day, in his actual agony for what God is doing to him now. He is very much not pleased with me over this whole affair, only I did not think because of what is going on, that he would actually injure me. Wrong. And oh yes, that is totally taken care of now. I just like the rest of the world who does not have to do Spiritual Battle am protected by, God The Father. Notice that within the Our Father, there are words of: And deliver us from all evil. Those words it seems are what we actually say and God The Father actually does to most people, not in training for a task for God.
LOVE,
...Katie., .... .

Last edited:
Upvote 0