Delta's incredible 'no-Jew' fly policy

Mar 14, 2008
✟15,616.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
This article is proof that the USA is Babylon the Great when it reveals that the USA is fulfilling Rev 18:2, which foretold that Babylon the Great would become a dwelling place for every hateful bird, which includes anti-Semitic Left Liberal Democratic Party corporations like Delta Airlines and the terrorist Muslims.
Rev 18:2 and he cried out with a mighty voice, saying "Fallen, fallen is Babylon te great! She has become a dwelling place of demons and a prison of every unclean spirit and a prison of every unclean and hateful bird.
Those that claim that Iraq and Papal Rome are Babylon the Great cannot show that they are fulfilling Rev 18:2, which should warn believers that these are false teachings.

Posted: June 26, 2011
10:07 pm Eastern

© 2011
"This can't be right," I said to myself when I heard about Delta Air Lines' agreement to enforce a "no-Jew" policy as part of its new deal with Saudi Arabia. "If this were correct, every major news organization would be reporting it."

Even I thought that – the guy who founded the first independent news agency on the Internet because he recognized the abject failure of the media.

But I was wrong.

Apparently I overestimated the integrity of the U.S. media and the willingness of major U.S. corporations to sell out American values of fairness, equality and civil rights for petrodollars.

I don't know about you, but I'm tired of being shocked by the media's myopia and selective concern for human rights abuses.

Here's the latest one they, er, overlooked.

Delta Air Lines plans to add Saudi Arabian Airlines to its SkyTeam Alliance of partnering companies, requiring the American carrier to ban Jews and holders of Israeli passports from boarding flights from New York or Washington bound for Jeddah.

In other words, Delta has voluntarily chosen to serve as an enforcement agent for Saudi Arabia's disgusting bias against Jews.

I trust that every person with a moral compass will never look at Delta Air Lines the same way again.

This is, after all, how holocausts happen.

They don't happen overnight. It doesn't start with a Kristallnacht. It doesn't start with the burning of the Reichstag. It starts with ordinary people who should know better accepting the idea that it's in their best interests to discriminate against Jews – maybe even rationalizing that they don't have a choice.

That's what is happening in the corporate boardrooms of Delta Air Lines. It will be Delta agents who say, "Your papers, please." But they will just be doing the bidding of the anti-Semitic Saudi princes.

Imagine this: A decade after a group of Saudis hijacked four American planes, flying two of them into the World Trade Center and another into the Pentagon, it is considered unthinkable to give a Saudi airline passenger a second look at the security gate. But it is totally thinkable, apparently, to enforce a strict policy of "no-Jews fly."

Amazing.

You don't think Shariah law is coming to America in bits and pieces?

Consider the fact that it is against U.S. law to discriminate on the basis of religion. But Delta is doing just that at the bidding of Saudi Arabia. In fact, it is doing the discriminating on behalf of Saudi Arabia.

As for me, I don't understand why Saudi Arabia Airlines is even permitted to land and take off at U.S. airports.

Would we allow Nazi Germany's airlines to land and take off here? Would it have been appropriate for American companies to cooperate with their viciously anti-Semitic policies in the interest of commerce? If Saudi Arabia can leverage its wealth in this way, where do we draw the line? Is there anything Americans and American companies and the American government won't do when the sheikhs beckon?

I am literally sick to my stomach because of this news. I am sickened even more by the lack of attention this story has received from the rest of the media. It shows, again, how deep the Saudi influence goes.

There's a myth still perpetrated in some circles that the media are controlled by "the Jews."

The reality is that the Saudis are buying more influence in the U.S. news media, corporate America, Washington law firms and dozens of other spheres of American life than Jews could ever imagine.

And don't make the mistake of equating Saudi values with Jewish values. Jewish values are the values of western civilization, the Bible, Moses and a rabbi named Yeshua. Saudi values are the values of Muhammad, the very antithesis of American values.

I don't know about you, but I'm not flying Delta. If that airline is willing to enforce Shariah law on behalf of its partners in the Wahabbi lobby at the expense of the Jews, they'll have to do without my business, too.

If you would like to read the main paper that this news article supports please go to: The USA is Babylon the Great | Bible Prophecy and Doctrinal Revelations

Bro. James D Albright

NightHawkeye

Work-in-progress
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2010
✟803,537.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
Speaking as one who would have gone to the gas chambers in Hitler's Germany, I believe it's important to be exact in the details of this.

Separating out the hysterics, here's the operative part ...
Delta Air Lines plans to add Saudi Arabian Airlines to its SkyTeam Alliance of partnering companies, requiring the American carrier to ban Jews and holders of Israeli passports from boarding flights from New York or Washington bound for Jeddah.

In other words, Delta has voluntarily chosen to serve as an enforcement agent for Saudi Arabia's disgusting bias against Jews.
Is this significant? ... yes

But let's be clear, this does not affect any Delta flights ... only Saudi Arabian Airlines flights.

It affects no Delta flights whatsoever. The only significance it has is that Delta agents will now be able to check you in on Saudia Arabian Airline flights ... and observe all the restrictions accompanying those flights ...

FACT: Airlines of other countries have different regulations than US airlines do ... yet US airline agents enforce the rules of those other international carriers.

If you want to boycott Delta for partnering with Saudi Arabian Airlines ... fine.

Just don't claim what their agents are doing now is different than agents at all airlines have been doing for years.

Upvote 0

NumberOneSon

The poster formerly known as Acts6:5
Mar 24, 2002
Pennsylvania
Visit site
✟22,170.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Speaking as one who would have gone to the gas chambers in Hitler's Germany, I believe it's important to be exact in the details of this.

Separating out the hysterics, here's the operative part ...

Is this significant? ... yes

But let's be clear, this does not affect any Delta flights ... only Saudi Arabian Airlines flights.

It affects no Delta flights whatsoever. The only significance it has is that Delta agents will now be able to check you in on Saudia Arabian Airline flights ... and observe all the restrictions accompanying those flights ...

FACT: Airlines of other countries have different regulations than US airlines do ... yet US airline agents enforce the rules of those other international carriers.

If you want to boycott Delta for partnering with Saudi Arabian Airlines ... fine.

Just don't claim what their agents are doing now is different than agents at all airlines have been doing for years.

:thumbsup:

Upvote 0

theWaris1

Seeking
Apr 21, 2011
The Obamanation
✟8,403.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
There's a myth still perpetrated in some circles that the media are controlled by "the Jews."
it's not myth even Jews boast of Holywood being controlled by Jews. Jewish leaders boast about controlling American interest.

And don't make the mistake of equating Saudi values with Jewish values. Jewish values are the values of western civilization, the Bible, Moses and a rabbi named Yeshua. Saudi values are the values of Muhammad, the very antithesis of American values.
Jewish values have been forced upon the west and override Christian values. Jewish values are not Christian values just as Esau was not Israel.

Upvote 0

Joshua David

Jun 24, 2011
✟7,938.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I personally think that this story is alot to do about nothing. Now don't get me wrong. I fully support the Jews. I love Israel, always have. And yes I realize that they as a nation haven't accepted Jesus as their Messiah. But to that I say that I love my little brother too, and he hasn't accepted Jesus as his savior either.

This story is about Delta Airlines enforcing the rule that you must have a visa to enter the country. This is true in just about every country in the world. Now if this country chooses not to permit Jews to enter the country, as a sovereign nation, I would have to say that it has that right. Do I agree with the hateful bias behind that decision, no but that doesn't mean that they don't have that right.

Do I agree with what everyone is saying when they invoke their freedom of speech? Absolutely not. But just because I disagree with what they are saying doesn't mean that they don't have a right to say it.

This story at the heart is the discrimination of Saudi Arabia, not Delta. If for whatever reason, I couldn't get a visa for Saudi Arabia, and Delta denied my boarding for the flight based on the fact that I did not have a visa, this does not mean that Delta is discriminating against white men who love to play video games. :p

Joshau David

Upvote 0
S

Shesapeach

This article is proof that the USA is Babylon the Great when it reveals that the USA is fulfilling Rev 18:2, which foretold that Babylon the Great would become a dwelling place for every hateful bird, which includes anti-Semitic Left Liberal Democratic Party corporations like Delta Airlines and the terrorist Muslims.
Rev 18:2 and he cried out with a mighty voice, saying "Fallen, fallen is Babylon te great! She has become a dwelling place of demons and a prison of every unclean spirit and a prison of every unclean and hateful bird.
Those that claim that Iraq and Papal Rome are Babylon the Great cannot show that they are fulfilling Rev 18:2, which should warn believers that these are false teachings.

Posted: June 26, 2011
10:07 pm Eastern

© 2011
"This can't be right," I said to myself when I heard about Delta Air Lines' agreement to enforce a "no-Jew" policy as part of its new deal with Saudi Arabia. "If this were correct, every major news organization would be reporting it."

Even I thought that – the guy who founded the first independent news agency on the Internet because he recognized the abject failure of the media.

But I was wrong.

Apparently I overestimated the integrity of the U.S. media and the willingness of major U.S. corporations to sell out American values of fairness, equality and civil rights for petrodollars.

I don't know about you, but I'm tired of being shocked by the media's myopia and selective concern for human rights abuses.

Here's the latest one they, er, overlooked.

I trust that every person with a moral compass will never look at Delta Air Lines the same way again.

This is, after all, how holocausts happen.

They don't happen overnight. It doesn't start with a Kristallnacht. It doesn't start with the burning of the Reichstag. It starts with ordinary people who should know better accepting the idea that it's in their best interests to discriminate against Jews – maybe even rationalizing that they don't have a choice.

That's what is happening in the corporate boardrooms of Delta Air Lines. It will be Delta agents who say, "Your papers, please." But they will just be doing the bidding of the anti-Semitic Saudi princes.

Imagine this: A decade after a group of Saudis hijacked four American planes, flying two of them into the World Trade Center and another into the Pentagon, it is considered unthinkable to give a Saudi airline passenger a second look at the security gate. But it is totally thinkable, apparently, to enforce a strict policy of "no-Jews fly."

Amazing.

You don't think Shariah law is coming to America in bits and pieces?

Consider the fact that it is against U.S. law to discriminate on the basis of religion. But Delta is doing just that at the bidding of Saudi Arabia. In fact, it is doing the discriminating on behalf of Saudi Arabia.

As for me, I don't understand why Saudi Arabia Airlines is even permitted to land and take off at U.S. airports.

Would we allow Nazi Germany's airlines to land and take off here? Would it have been appropriate for American companies to cooperate with their viciously anti-Semitic policies in the interest of commerce? If Saudi Arabia can leverage its wealth in this way, where do we draw the line? Is there anything Americans and American companies and the American government won't do when the sheikhs beckon?

I am literally sick to my stomach because of this news. I am sickened even more by the lack of attention this story has received from the rest of the media. It shows, again, how deep the Saudi influence goes.

The reality is that the Saudis are buying more influence in the U.S. news media, corporate America, Washington law firms and dozens of other spheres of American life than Jews could ever imagine.

I don't know about you, but I'm not flying Delta. If that airline is willing to enforce Shariah law on behalf of its partners in the Wahabbi lobby at the expense of the Jews, they'll have to do without my business, too.

If you would like to read the main paper that this news article supports please go to:
Bro. James D Albright

Mystery Babylon is not the USA. Mystery Babylon is ROMAN.

The USA NEVER did this:

Rev 17:6And I saw the woman drunken with the blood of the saints, and with the blood of the martyrs of Jesus: and when I saw her, I wondered with great admiration.

Nor this:

Rev 17: 18And the woman which thou sawest is that great city, which reigneth over the kings of the earth.

Nor this:

Rev 18: 4And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, Come out of her, my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues.
5For her sins have reached unto heaven, and God hath remembered her iniquities. 6Reward her even as she rewarded you, and double unto her double according to her works: in the cup which she hath filled fill to her double.

But Rome sure did.

Delta Airlines is immoral to exclude Jews from anything regardless of whether or not a devil-worshipping nation has the exclusion of Jews as a law.

Upvote 0

Incariol

Apr 22, 2011
✟7,523.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Mystery Babylon is not the USA. Mystery Babylon is ROMAN.

The USA NEVER did this:

Rev 17:6And I saw the woman drunken with the blood of the saints, and with the blood of the martyrs of Jesus: and when I saw her, I wondered with great admiration.

Nor this:

Rev 17: 18And the woman which thou sawest is that great city, which reigneth over the kings of the earth.

Nor this:

Rev 18: 4And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, Come out of her, my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues.
5For her sins have reached unto heaven, and God hath remembered her iniquities. 6Reward her even as she rewarded you, and double unto her double according to her works: in the cup which she hath filled fill to her double.

But Rome sure did.

Comune di Roma | Sito Istituzionale

Uh-huh.

Upvote 0
S

Shesapeach

Think historically.

Who has had the blood of the saints of Jesus on her hands, is a city who has ruled over the kings of the earth, has God's people within her, hurt Jews so that she is rewarded double for what she did to them, is very wealthy, is something both God and the devil hate, is very arrogant and thinks she is a queen, whose "husband" is dead but doesn't consider herself a widow?

This "thing" was around at the time of the revelation to John and is still around at the time of the end when God uses the beast and ten kings to destroy her.

Mystery Babylon is Roman.

Upvote 0
May 25, 2011
✟15,270.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single

Just don't claim what their agents are doing now is different than agents at all airlines have been doing for years

THERE IS SOMETING ABOUT FACTS THAT MAKE THING RIGHT... good to read this responce....

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
May 25, 2011
✟15,270.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
LOVE the name BTW

MENTION IN (JER 7:18 an 44:17-25)

1. queen of heaven - GODDESS WORSHIP
ASTARTE goddess of the planet venus. or the sister or consort of BAAL the storm god
ISHTAR known to the assyrians and BAAYLOIANS
ASHTORETH by the phoenicians and cannaanites
MARY by the church

the queen of heaven had this done for her... does it match mary today?

1. offer cakes to her? YES
2. burn incense to her? YES
3. drink offerings? YES we have a match.....

THE israelites fell into this and God brought babylon down on them..

Upvote 0