Apr 10, 2007
✟8,430.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
Just a little low. We must move, or requalitfy for a lease in some apartments we've been living in for nearly six year and paying the rent on time 99% of the time.:scratch:

This will be impossible, because 80% of my husbands earnings comes from gratuity. The other 20% comes from a garnished pay check and child support. We must make 3 1/2 times in gross. "NO EXCEPTIONS!"
It would be easier to move into a house for rent, but I can't find a job.
There are three things in my way.

My husband swing shift schedual.

A baby sitter

And a reliable car.

My only other alternative is to work the third shift. And just when I thought I found one, they slammed the door in my face. I went through so many hoops just to get an interview and then, jsut like that, "I'm sorry, that position has been filled."
I don't have many skills.
I'm excellent with children, ( iwas an assistant teacher once) a great people person, I feel uncomfortable not working when on the clock, and a speed demon on the 10key machine. But these are all day jobs or require reliable transportation.

I've been on the computer struggling to pace and copy my weak resume to hopefuls, but I can't even get pass my own coputer iliteracy.:cry: I feel so useless. Lord knows I want and need to help my family. Time is running out.
Most of the houses for rent aren't really putting any pressure about income, or credit history, they just want a huge down payment, which we don't have. Unless I find a job quickly. But then I'm back at square one.
Please pray for us.

gloryseven

Contributor
Nov 28, 2006
North American Union (Canada, Mexico, US)
✟22,262.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
:hug:

Jesus, vic74 is feeling low and defeated. They have lived in the apt 6yrs and all the sudden this new paperwork is necessary! This is a terrible situation as her hubby makes most of his income from gratuity.

Lord, you know they need a car and childcare in order for vic to work and You know all the ins and outs. I believe the landlord is doing this to make sure they dont have people dealing drugs and living there, maybe that protects them from having those type of residents, at least that is all I can figure from this!

Lord, please hear this Christian womans plea and send answers. Lord, she was ready to work the night shift and that door closed, Please open another door Lord God. Amen.:groupray:
:angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :angel: :crossrc: :pray: :clap: :groupray: :holy: :crossrc: :wave:

Upvote 0

HolyHeart

Jul 29, 2007
Visit site
✟7,768.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I will be praying for you. Just keep your faith, God is trustworthy and will help you if you ask. He can and will make a way where there is no way. I will be praying that He will make a way for you to get out of this situation you're in and to provide for your needs.

Upvote 0