✟16,277.00
Country
United States
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
‭1 Chronicles‬ ‭16:10‬ ‭KJV‬
[10] Glory ye in his holy name: Let the heart of them rejoice that seek the LORD.

Thank You LORD for doing it for me. I have seemed the LORD and shall rejoice.

Rejoice- To experience joy and gladness in a high degree; to be exhilarated with lively and pleasurable sensations; to exult.

‭Matthew‬ ‭2:6‬ ‭KJV‬
[6] And thou Bethlehem, in the land of Juda, Art not the least among the princes of Juda: For out of thee shall come a Governor, That shall rule my people Israel.

I will not fail and believe Jesus Christ is the way the truth and the life. And I recieve what Jesus wants me to have from this word.

‭Philippians‬ ‭4:7‬ ‭KJV‬
[7] And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.

I shall have no problems receiving the peace of God as I believe and think and everything should come unto me.

‭Philippians‬ ‭2:8‭-‬11‬ ‭KJV‬
[8] and being found in fashion as a man, he humbled himself, and became obedient unto death, even the death of the cross. [9] Wherefore God also hath highly exalted him, and given him a name which is above every name: [10] that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth; [11] and that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.

I have faith in God the Father to receive upon confession with me and cannot take away or change to continue and by pass any tragedy or failure.

Last edited: