Day of Defeat fans?

Any fellow DoD'rs here?

I'm a Christian, founded EZCO, EZ-Company, (the online gaming community) with Christian perspectives and philosophies (but the site itself does not promote anything other than gaming, some tech stuff, graphics, autos, and film/music).

We run a clean, family oriented server. So if anyone is looking for a fun time, free of foul language, cheating, flaming, etc... come by and say Hi! ;)

Reactions: Ryder

BAChristian

Discerning the Diaconate. Please pray for me.
Aug 17, 2003
Indiana
✟13,847.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Apokalupsis said:
We have a CS server as well...but I stopped playing that a couple years ago. I'm addicted to WW2 games now...and the best IMO is DoD.
Blasphemy! Call of Duty 0wnz j00!!!

(Excuse the 31337 speak...I just had to...I'm an old school TFC'er...) ;)

Upvote 0
eeeeeeewwwwww TFC???

/takes shower

OK, back.

btw...it's "pwnz j00!!11!!" You forgot the definite "p" replacement and abused "1" key. ;)

I enjoy sp CoD..but it's tuff finding good CoD mp servers. Our old community (bunch of us left and created EZCO) is now feature CoD: ww.tzlv.com They have a great server, big too. You may wanna check them out. They CAN be rude at times...(/squelch 'am all I say!)....but the server is very good, hard to find better.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums