Day 4, Proverbs Chapter 4

katerinah1947

Site Supporter
Jan 13, 2015
✟58,600.00
Faith
Catholic
Hi,

I rose in a way, again just now. Dead to the world, but somehow moving, this body being dead, moved, but by God's heart, The heart of Jesus this time, not mine.

I read. I teared. I did not know why. All day passed it seemed. The age of the sun and the earth tread, killed me. I was dead.

Then somehow, late in the day, I rose, refreshed and in euphoria not felt, I responded to one then to another. Most there do not know God.

Then still that state, musiclpilgrim, I still could say nothing or feel for. The rest of you did. You did earlier. I will not post, what I do not know.

I read though. Tears started. Why tears. Why still. I read and I read. The tears were still there. I did not know why. I still do not, but once over minutes ago, musicalpilgrim I read again. This time I felt what I should, love and sympathy for her. Then I responded.

What happened? I know what will happen to Swan 7, upon the third time but in three months from now. Even her, I know what will happen, it is happening now.

What happened to me is what will happen to her, constant reading, and wisdom, but to me wisdom from Wisdom, ,who is to me God's Gal Pal in Proverbs 8, will give her more and more each and every day like me.

That is what I feel.

And to all those who are here, the same is happening to you, just listening to the call of God, through Tishri who started me and all you on this journey, of relearning wisdom from Wisdom, by doing what God wants us to do, which is pass her test of Commitment to Honesty, for it the job He has assigned her to do. She is to test us and reward us. Only, I did not know, that I would lose my wisdom, from God, but through her, in time. I did not.

Refresher courses, are needed by me. Are they constantly needed by others also? I don't know.

LOVE,

Upvote 0

Lulav

Y'shua is His Name
Aug 24, 2007
✟494,948.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unorthodox
Marital Status
Married
1 Listen, children, to a father's instruction; pay attention, in order to gain insight;
2 for I am giving you good advice; so don't abandon my teaching.
3 For I too was once a child to my father; and my mother, too, thought of me as her special darling.
4 He too taught me; he said to me, "Let your heart treasure my words; keep my commands, and live;
5 gain wisdom, gain insight; don't forget or turn from the words I am saying.

Here we see Shlomo praising his father David for what he taught him. All the wisdom that was given to Solomon did not come directly from G-d but from his father too, as David was called a friend of G-d. David adored the L-RD and spent many a day composing songs of praise to Him which his son Solomon used for the Levites to sing when the Temple was built. We still sing these hymns today, there aren't any better that have ever been written.

We are reminded here too that we all were children and we relied upon our parents to guide us. Even when those parents didn't do the best, we always had the L-RD and his lessons to learn from. That is very reassuring, to know that when the human parents fail, our Heavenly ones don't.

Another good bit

Hold fast to discipline, don't let it go; guard it, for it is your life.

We are told that in Revelation by Yeshua/Jesus as well

Those whom I love, I reprove and discipline, so be zealous and repent.

It is that reproving that discipline that is used to set us back on the right path that we may have life!

Upvote 0

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
In reading Proverbs 4, these verses stood out for me:

14 Enter not into the path of the wicked, and go not in the way of evil men.
15 Avoid it, pass not by it, turn from it, and pass away.
16 For they sleep not, except they have done mischief; and their sleep is taken away, unless they cause some to fall.
17 For they eat the bread of wickedness, and drink the wine of violence.
18 But the path of the just is as the shining light, that shineth more and more unto the perfect day.
19 The way of the wicked is as darkness: they know not at what they stumble.

In particular, verses 16 and 17, where the wicked are described as "plotting" the demise and harm and destruction of the innocent, and not being able to sleep until they have plotted evil against the innocent.

Tragic. The pit they dig for the innocent, they fall in themselves, and as it is written, there is no remedy in that moment that they fall into the very destruction that they have dug for someone else.

How terrifyingly tragic.

Upvote 0

katerinah1947

Site Supporter
Jan 13, 2015
✟58,600.00
Faith
Catholic
In reading Proverbs 4, these verses stood out for me:

14 Enter not into the path of the wicked, and go not in the way of evil men.
15 Avoid it, pass not by it, turn from it, and pass away.
16 For they sleep not, except they have done mischief; and their sleep is taken away, unless they cause some to fall.
17 For they eat the bread of wickedness, and drink the wine of violence.
18 But the path of the just is as the shining light, that shineth more and more unto the perfect day.
19 The way of the wicked is as darkness: they know not at what they stumble.

In particular, verses 16 and 17, where the wicked are described as "plotting" the demise and harm and destruction of the innocent, and not being able to sleep until they have plotted evil against the innocent.

Tragic. The pit they dig for the innocent, they fall in themselves, and as it is written, there is no remedy in that moment that they fall into the very destruction that they have dug for someone else.

How terrifyingly tragic.

Hi,

And how pleasant your growth is.

LOVE,

Reactions: brinny
Upvote 0

brinny

Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
In reading Proverbs 4, verse 1 stood out for me:

"Hear, ye children, the instruction of a father, and attend to know understanding."

This reminds me of this verse:

2f39e2161c2cacacaabf1f9cf587d0bb.jpg

Upvote 0

katerinah1947

Site Supporter
Jan 13, 2015
✟58,600.00
Faith
Catholic
In reading Proverbs 4, verse 1 stood out for me:

"Hear, ye children, the instruction of a father, and attend to know understanding."

This reminds me of this verse:

2f39e2161c2cacacaabf1f9cf587d0bb.jpg

Hi,

Do you ever find yourself not grieving, for those that are not yet, with eyes that see, and ears that hear, in the context of God?

When I read, your picture, Matthew 13:16, I felt sad a grieved for them. I don't know why yet.

Only slowly did I realize, that could be taken another way. Personally, I only want to ever see that, in terms of others. That is until one day, Everyone does understand God, If that is God's Will.

LOVE,

Reactions: brinny
Upvote 0

brinny

Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
God bless you...to me it means that my ears are inclined to God, so that i want to "hear" what the Holy Spirit (God) is teaching me through His Word. It means that i am "attentive" and eager for His wisdom that He teaches us. :)

Last edited:
Reactions: katerinah1947
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.