Marsuvees Black

Wanna trip baby?
Nov 14, 2008
✟15,134.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Hey, I've been playing this online game called CyberNations. It's a free, web-browser game where you create a nation and send it through all the stages of a nation would go.

The best part about this is that there are alliances within the game, where nations get together and protect each other, since there's war in the game (oh yeah, war :D ). The alliance I belong to is called the Christian Coalition of Countries. In other words, it's an alliance completely devoted to Christianity.

If you'd like to play, just send me a message. Or if you'd like more info on the game or alliance, just post it here or send me a message. Either works :)

Marsuvees Black

Wanna trip baby?
Nov 14, 2008
✟15,134.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
In Relationship
I can promise you and anyone else interested that it'll definately occupy your time well. Once you get involved in alliances and start gaining trust and positions, you start enjoying the game more and more and finding yourself with more and more to do in-game. It's really a great time-occupier for gamers.

Of course, if you don't like spending hours on something, then it's also easy to just do the daily necessities, get involved when the alliance needs you, and only spend a couple minutes a day on it. But I can promise that you'll start really liking the game (and especially my Christian alliance, which is a great community of friends).

Upvote 0